Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #31
Axe87

Put on old jeans, a top underwear and shoes, go to the nearest old clothes container and help the poor kids in africa. Put your clothes in, all of them and get back home. Depending on you your courage, do it in the night
Axe87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #32
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Anonymossey

This was fun:

Task: When you go to the grocery store this evening wear a tight-fitting crop-top, with no bra under. Pick up some things off the shelves, but to carry some put them into your top. When you get to the counter you can have fun fishing them out! You might need to pull your top down to find them.

Report out:

I had said i was going to stop at the grocery on the way to my GFs pool and I was given the task above. Since I was going to the pool, I wore flip flops, hand cut denim booty shorts with only the seam between my legs and a tight white crop top that showed me off nicely and when close you could kinda see, with no bra or panty.

I made a point of walking slow and with a little more sashay than normal and even had a couple well timed bends at the waist with feet shoulder length apart.

Any ways i was to buy some veggies to cut up and some chips. Of course the veggies were perfect for the dare as I put a cucumber and 2 carrots in my top. That created lots of looks and more than a couple giggles! The rest I held.

When I checked out, the young man couldn't quit looking at my chest and more than once made no sense when he spoke. That seriously was cute and only encouraged me to tease him more as I pulled out the carrots and the cucumber very slowly and more than once slipped it back down! lol

Loved that dare!

How bout some more?
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:53 PM   #33
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Long time no see. Glad to see you back at it again.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM   #34
KurumiTokisaki123

Go to a shopping center on a quiet day.

Either pick a bathroom stall or a changing room.
Undress completely and push all of your clothes in the stall next to you.
Now masturbate until you either edged 3 times or have one orgasm.

Now go to the other stall to retrieve your clothes.

Outfit: Short skirt, a black top, no underwear and high heels/fuck-me-boots.

Limits: Anal, Sissy,a lot of pain, cum eating, public, scat, permanent damage

If you are curious about something or justwant to ask me things, feel free to PM me.
KurumiTokisaki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 03:39 AM   #35
lucky7z

walk to a gas station wearing a thin, see through white tank top and the shortest skirt you have with no underwear. Buy a dozen bottles of water, not a pack, not connected by plastic, and carry them to the register, tell him you dont want a bag. Then carry them all the way home. You cant lose any of them. Youll have to keep bending and kneeling and exposing yourself to pick them up.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:13 AM   #36
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Axe

Fun dare:

Put on old jeans, a top underwear and shoes, go to the nearest old clothes container and help the poor kids in africa. Put your clothes in, all of them and get back home. Depending on you your courage, do it in the night

Report out:

I did this one after my workout yesterday. It was still daylight with lots of cars and people moving around. After my workout I put on old clothes I was ready to part with including sneakers, socks, panty, jeans, bra and a top. I left the workout facility and drove to a clothing drop off in a strip mall not too far from home. Luckily this one is usually fairly empty and I parked the car between the drop off and the road. I got out and got between the car and drop off and first took off my sneaks and socks and dropped them in. No biggie. Next I removed my jeans and put them in. More daring but still ok. Then I quickly took off the top and bra and put them in. At that point I noticed some people coming out of a dinner in the mall, but not looking my way. It was quite warm, so it felt good but nips were fully erect! Quickly dropped the panties and in they went. Now I was fully naked and heart beating and I did some looking my way but sure they really didn't notice I was naked. I then realized what a dumb blonde I was as I was near the passenger door! Ugh, a quick run to the other side, and yes I was surely seen given the couple of honks! Short drive home where I know I must have been seen as well but I avoided the route with red lights.

OMG that was intense!!!!
The following 3 users say Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 07-04-2018, 04:50 AM   #37
KurumiTokisaki123

You need a car with 2 car keys. Drive to a nice place, undress completely and put all of your clothes and one key and hide them well.

Now drive around 300m further. Get out of your car, lock it up and leave the key inside.

You are now naked, can't get in your car and need to make a nice walk in order to get your clothes and car back. Have fun~

Limits: Anal, Sissy,a lot of pain, cum eating, public, scat, permanent damage

If you are curious about something or justwant to ask me things, feel free to PM me.
KurumiTokisaki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:17 AM   #38
bdsm2014
getDare Sweetheart

Pick and PM me 4 random numbers from 1-99 and I will send you flashing date links to replicate.
bdsm2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #39
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Karumi

Thank you for this dare:

Go to a shopping center on a quiet day.

Either pick a bathroom stall or a changing room.
Undress completely and push all of your clothes in the stall next to you.
Now masturbate until you either edged 3 times or have one orgasm.

Now go to the other stall to retrieve your clothes.

Outfit: Short skirt, a black top, no underwear and high heels/fuck-me-boots.

Report out:

I did this one today after work. Following my workout, I showered and put on my black strap stilettos, a white mini skirt and a black tight top highlighting my chest and nipples and showing some belly I really looked hot!

I went to a local large clothing store and selected a couple of items so as not to draw anymore attention. I selected a dressing room with openings at the bottom and once in fully undressed except my heels. From the opening at the floor I threw my skirt and top onto the chair in the next room. I then pulled out my rabbit, leaned back on the bench and enjoyed!

Once done (the vibrator sounded so loud and erotic) I got up and peaked out. Not seeing anyone I left the room but as I was opening the other door wearing only heels and a purse I saw a man waiting patiently sitting on the chair! He clearly saw and enjoyed looking. I winked, went in the room, dressed and quickly left.

My GF thought I should have used a different dressing area!

LOL - thank you for this one
The following 2 users say Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 03:58 AM   #40
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Anymore dares?

Kinda running out!
Old 07-07-2018, 04:40 AM   #41
Mrneo
Baby Member

Ok So all you got to do is wear a short skirt no panties and a deep v top with no bra go to the beach or park and just try to show off that you have no bra or panties on then after how ever long u chose go to a bush or bathroom and masturbate until you orgasm then you need to if you went into a toilet take of your skirt and run it under some water then walk home
Mrneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:04 AM   #42
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

It's grocery workout time!

You can choose a different grocery, if you don't want to give that awed cashier the wrong idea, but here's the plan:

Wear something sexy. You have a lot of great outfits, so I'm going to let you choose something appropriate for this dare. I have confidence you'll make a good choice, based on other selections I've seen from you.

Once inside the store, you're going to do a lot of bending and reaching to get your workout in! As you wander the aisles, pick something on the top shelf to reach up and grab. Then find an object on the bottom shelf and pick that up. Maybe spend a moment there to read the label -- of course, you'll bend down when you do this. No squatting... unless it's an opportunity to "accidentally" show a lot of cleavage to someone who's suitable. It's up to you whether you actually put these items in your cart or not, but you should handle something from the top and bottom in every aisle before you leave the store. Then at some point during your shopping trip, you'll stop and stretch. You can find a discreet spot for it if you want, but a proper workout stretch or two is in order. After all, pushing those carts (or carrying those baskets) is strenuous work, and you don't want your muscles getting tight! Do try to make sure your clothes aren't too disarranged after you finish, of course.

Once you've finished your mini-workout, you are free to check out/leave the shop, hopefully feeling warm and glowing about your healthy choices at the store.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 07-09-2018, 05:43 PM   #43
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Zephyrnem

Seeing your dare was nearly impossible, I did do a variety of it this past weekend:

Dare: Wear only overalls all day.

Report out:

I was tasked with an all nude day except when I was not home or at my GF's place. When out I could wear cute pink canvas shoes and my overall shorts - If I wore them tight my side still fully showed but nips stayed in at least.

Luckily I was not planning on going out, but I soon learned my BF arranged a lunch with us, my GF and her BF and my bro and his GF. Unfortunately, my bro's GF thinks I am a slut and this was surely not going to help!

Anyway, I was expecting my BF to pick me up but shortly before he was, he texted he was running late and my bro would be getting me. UGH. Soon they arrived and it was his GF who came to the door to get me. She took one look, rolled her eyes, said hi and let's go. I was locking the door and several feet behind her when I heard her refer to me as the cum sponge! Wow, never heard that one and at least my bro said "knock it off."

We went to a local bar with a nice shaded patio for lunch. It was a good location for me seeing how I was, though I did get lots of looks! Lunch was overall fine but I noticed I was being given drinks a little faster than the other ladies. Soon my BF and my GF's BF had their hands on my legs and were teasing. Never went to far but they both felt my dampness....lol.

When we left, we decided to go back to my GF's for the afternoon, have a few more drinks and maybe a swim, but needed to pick up some liquor for my BF. We stopped at the liquor store on the way and he insisted I go in with him! OMG he took like forever looking and the whole time I was certainly being looked at like a drink they all wanted! Well, he eventually picked one and when were in line with me holding one of the two bottles he gave me a hug from behind. It was tight and lovely but somehow he did just right thing undoing my clasps. I had no idea until he let go and then everyone knew! I would love to say I hated it or that I was mad, but I wasn't and just redid them one handed as I was holding the bottle. That certainly extended the display and he sure didn't offer to help and just chuckled.

After that we went to GF's and a nice afternoon.
The following 3 users say Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 07-10-2018, 06:23 PM   #44
mandie
getDare Devil

Default hi all

how you liking this so far? any more?
Old 07-10-2018, 09:43 PM   #45
Dexo

Buy a cheap sundress at a thrift store and loosen all the straps. Have your GF pick you up in a car and drive to a mall. Now have her drop you off at the front and while leaving the car make sure that you close the car door on your dress. When your friend drives away the dress should rip off, now go find her in the parking garage.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk