Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #31
supbro

Where the same dipper for 3 days strait on the last night go out and whenever you have to use the bathroom do it infront of everyone
supbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #32
NobodyImportant

You will wear 3 diapers each day for 3 days and pee in them 3 times every day. Finally you will have to wear 3 inches width in your butt for 3 hours every day.(so if you only have one inch thick things that's 3*3 hours every day.)
No excuses. If you think 3 diapers under your clothes would be too public, don't go out.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #33
diaperslave86

Sorry just noticed your limits, will have to forgive me I am really hung over!!

Diaper up today, anything beginning with the letter a, b, d or l that you see at least some of must find its way into your diaper!!

Last edited by diaperslave86; 06-02-2013 at 12:58 AM.
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:34 AM   #34
NobodyImportant

Haha.. no problem.
Dare for you:
Put on 6 diapers now. At night, run around the block. You can remove one diaper for every 2 times you pee in them and one for every time you mess.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #35
supbro

Only where a dipper when at home
supbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:10 AM   #36
SlutLily
Account Banned

for the next 48 hours you must wear one diaper and use it. No changing.

You must pick a task to do along with it:
1)Suck a pacifier the whole time
2)Drink from a baby bottle
3)Go see a movie
4)Put any food down it

Please respect my Limits (Might do Hard mess)

Likes : Public, Being Punished, Diapers, piss play, pet play, some mess, food, being told what to do

Limits: Hard Mess, Pics/Video, any older member of my family (excluding Big bro)

I LOVE WEARING DIAPERS SO I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU GIVE ME DIAPER DARES

Love SlutLily XX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SlutLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #37
NobodyImportant

You'll need to put on two diapers. You will have to keep them on until you have messed them twice. At that point you need to go outside with the diapers under your clothes and pick one of the following.
-stand close to someone until they walk away
-spend two entire hours outside like that
-sit on 10 different park benches
-reveal your diapers in front of some people
-make your diaper leak
-visibly hump something with at least another person around

(if messing twice is too hard you can also pee in them 6 times)

Old 07-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #38
stingray98
Account Banned

You must cut slits in 5 pullups then tightly put a regular diaper on. After this cut slits in this diaper then put on rubber pants. Over this wear a onsie. This is all you jave for the next 3 days. Goodluck!
Ill do anything besides public.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #39
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up with two thick absorbent diapers with slits cut into the inside most diaper, this is your diaper for 24 hours!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #40
diaperslave86

Ok so it is extreme but within your limits, you will wear and piss a diaper, you will stay in the diaper for 3 hours a day everyday for a week... The same diaper, it will go cold and smell, worse and worse each time!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #41
hats

Send a message via Yahoo to hats

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper. oh and have fun

likes:crossdressing ,sissyfacation ,diapers ,wam,semi public, humiliation,feet,bondage,cum,puppy/pony/kittyplay anal and sticky
dislikes: family,illegal,poop,pain
hats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #42
Onetimeguy

You have to go shopping while wearing a diaper. You have to buy stuff to fill your diaper with such as whipped cream, peanutbutter etc. You have to fill your diaper until it overflows. After that you have to wear the diaper for 4 hours until you may open it. Masturbate until you cum and after that clean yourself

I don't have limits on diaper dares. You may abuse me freely. I really love poo and pee. I am a filthy diaper dog who lives in shit.

Likes: Small dick humiliation, Diaper, Piss, Poop (human, dog, horse and cow), Scat, Underwear, Babyplay, Puppy / Pony / Kittyplay, Crossdressing, animalshit

Dislikes: Pictures, semipublic, anal, spanking, shaving, eat shit (human, dog, horse, cow) and drink piss.

Limits: jail threatening, life threatening, permanent damage,family, public

Have diapers, little boy undies, dogfood and a dogbowl (to eat and drink).
Onetimeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:17 PM   #43
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wear the thickest diaper you have, 2 of them. Then, put on the tightest pants you own. Give yourself a laxative and drink 2 liters of water. Go grocery shopping and release your bowels as soon as you get to the first aisle. Pee right before you walk to the checkout... I bet you'll chicken out

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #44
stingray98
Account Banned

Put on 5 diapers and not pull ups the real deal and cut slits on the inner most 4 diapers. You have to hold your pee for 2 days and each day drink a gallon of water on the end of the second day you can let go you can poop in your diaper but cant change if you wet overnight you have to extend the number of days you hold your pee.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stingray98 for this post:
Old 07-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #45
subguy4

Take your age. That's how many suppositories are going up your ass. If you have a plug seal them in. Then double diaper up. Do not release for 4 hours. If you do before pm for a very severe punishment.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above