Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2021, 12:35 AM   #496
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I saw that. I believe there was another rule about trying to hide your mistakes (forced as this one may be).
Wait... is there? Did I forget another rule??? I have to admit, I have edited posts in the past when I've noticed a mistake before others. But I don't know how many times that has happened. I'll add +2 for those, but how do you want to handle the past ones since I forgot that was a rule?

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:39 AM   #497
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Wait... is there? Did I forget another rule??? I have to admit, I have edited posts in the past when I've noticed a mistake before others. But I don't know how many times that has happened. I'll add +2 for those, but how do you want to handle the past ones since I forgot that was a rule?
Quote:
MODIFY and MODIFY (54)

I'm going to cash in one set. Since Lola enjoys finding our mistakes so much, she must keep track of the rules for hersrlf. She is still exempt from them, but must announce in a post which ones she is breaking. Additionally, she is to capitalize all uses of keywords. Each mistake found results in 1 being added to the count of each keyword; including if Lola finds and edits it before anyone notices.
I guess you are technically allowed to edit it, but still are supposed to pay the +1, so you should at least leave behind a note so you don't forget. Do you have an estimate of how many times you have messed this up?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:43 AM   #498
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'd guess 10-20 times. Should I SLAP myself with a +20 to everything remaining and call it good? Would you be ok with that?

Keyword of the Day Count: 2/18

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 12:46 AM   #499
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I'd guess 10-20 times. Should I SLAP myself with a +20 to everything remaining and call it good? Would you be ok with that?

Keyword of the Day Count: 2/18
Yeah. I think a +20 is good.

MOO

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-20-2021, 12:47 AM   #500
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Agreed. I'll SLAP those on at next calculation time. Fvadt. Stupid Bunny.

Keyword of the Day: 3/18 (Editing to add this is not being considered a mistake since I'm not required to have it in the post.)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 01-20-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:56 AM   #501
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Well as of now that keyword is disabled again, so check out what keywords you can use (linked in signature).

Don't worry, you're safe since the list wasn't updated until after you posted this. If you ever want to know what any particular keyword does, head to the first page of this thread. It's all laid out there for you. But I'll tell you this once instead of SLAPping you. Bunny spends 1 minute with her breasts submerged in freezing water each time that keyword is used.

Keyword of the Day Count: 1/18.
Oops! I was going off the list and know I love the humiliation of saying what I have to do so I was going off that! Enjoy yourself though! And how about BLINDFOLD FOR SOME FUN
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:13 AM   #502
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Am I seeing it correctly that I can add ED*Es to you by edging myself bunny? And do I have to post them one per time or can I stack them up to give you a whole smack of them in one post?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 01:37 AM   #503
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Am I seeing it correctly that I can add ED*Es to you by edging myself bunny? And do I have to post them one per time or can I stack them up to give you a whole smack of them in one post?
Umm.... that is Kamita's rule. You'll have to ask him. Fuck. You can do a lot of edges too. Don't SLAP me too hard with that, please.

I did Kamita's 30 minutes and was horny enough I decided to delay bedtime again to get to the cusp of cumming. That three day break was helpful for me. Managed to get close to cumming 38 times in 20 minutes. While working on those, I added a circular ball in my mouth.

Note: These numbers already include the +20 I had to add to the cusps of cumming:

Attempt #3: Day 1/3
Cusps of Cumming Left: 949

Keyword of the Day: 4/18

Guess I should try to sleep and not worry about people screwing me over entirely.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 01:40 AM   #504
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Fvadt. Violating the double post rule. +2 to all for having a second keyword in the above post that is not capitalized.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 01:53 AM   #505
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Are you sure you don't want to be SLAPped to hard with that? You might enjoy being in denial forever after all

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:12 AM   #506
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Are you sure you don't want to be SLAPped to hard with that? You might enjoy being in denial forever after all
I'm sure. Indefinite is a bit too long to SLAP me with. I would like to have a chance to win this game!

Keyword of the day: 5/18

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 07:48 AM   #507
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Violating the double post rule. Just finished my morning water consumption and pee delay of 30 minutes.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 08:25 AM   #508
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Feel free to stack them; but try to be at least a little bit nice to Bunny. We want her to think she has a chance after all.

Quote:
Umm.... that is Kamita's rule. You'll have to ask him. Fuck. You can do a lot of edges too. Don't SLAP me too hard with that, please.

I did Kamita's 30 minutes and was horny enough I decided to delay bedtime again to get to the cusp of cumming. That three day break was helpful for me. Managed to get close to cumming 38 times in 20 minutes. While working on those, I added a circular ball in my mouth.

Note: These numbers already include the +20 I had to add to the cusps of cumming:

Cusps of Cumming Left: 949

Keyword of the Day: 4/18

Guess I should try to sleep and not worry about people screwing me over entirely.
Quote:
Fvadt. Violating the double post rule. +2 to all for having a second keyword in the above post that is not capitalized.
This is also a disabled keyword

As an aside, do all of these +1s apply to the bladder related tasks as well? If so, it seems like you might really never get out.

SLAP

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-20-2021, 08:55 AM   #509
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Feel free to stack them; but try to be at least a little bit nice to Bunny. We want her to think she has a chance after all.

This is also a disabled keyword

As an aside, do all of these +1s apply to the bladder related tasks as well? If so, it seems like you might really never get out.

SLAP
Way to SLAP me while I'm already down... ok, another +1 to all. And I do not believe when you said +1 for mistakes that you exempted bladder related tasks.

Keyword of the Day: 6/18

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-20-2021, 09:14 AM   #510
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Violating the double post rule.

Did 17 cusps of cumming in 15 minutes with a circular ball in my mouth before orgasm became too tempting and I had to stop to prevent an accident.

Cusps of Cumming Left: 932

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture