Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #16
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Happy birthday Andrea!
Edge wearing your heels, spreader bar, and your blindfold in front of an open window or if you're daring enough in your yard. Place your suction cup dildo on a chair, attach your nipple clamps to your nipples and tie the chain off above you. When you are standing you nipples should be lightly pulled and when you squat down on the dildo your nipples should be pulled to the verge of the clamps almost being pulled off. Curious if your legs will give out before you edge and how much nipple pain you'll put yourself through to get that edge.

Sir D,

I can always count on you to test this Sluts concentration and determinination!

This one was a bit tricky, i positioned myself i the Great room in front of the window that overlooks the west yard. In order to have a hard surface chair that the Dildo would adhere to, i retrieved a quaker style dinning chair from the hall, attached the dildo, and for extra fun, i generously covered it with arousal gel (hope you don't mine Sir?).

the spreader bar was a bit of a challenge, i had to position it directly under the chair in order to maintain my balance when centered over the dildo. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, however, being that im a short girl, with the bar centered under the chair, that meant i had to spread my legs very wide to "clear" each respective side of the chair seat. This coupled with 5 inch heels made simply holding that position very difficult for me.

Nipples clamped, dildo just contacting my wet pussy lips, chain tied with a string to the curtain rod above the window. I began......

I slowly started to lower myself down onto the dildo, i felt the thick head pushing me wet pussy lips apart. Pussy stretching wide to take the thick cock, i suddenly became aware of the clover clamps, and the increasing pressure on my nipples as the chain tightened.

Back arched, arms behind me, supporting my body by holding the chair back rest, breasts thrust forward and up as my pussy craved more of the thick cock.

Nipple pain v. Desperate pussy? An interesting juxtaposition of sensations indeed!

i could only manage to take about 2 inches of the dildo before the nipple pain became to unbearable.

The farther the dildo penetrated my hungry pussy, the worse the nipple pain became.

I began thrusting faster, i was determined to make the most of the two inches i could manage!

Each thrust...struggling to take more, the deeper the thrust, the sharper the nipple pain.

My left hand reaching around, finding my clit, the inical reaction was amazing, instantly substituting the pleasure i craved from the cock by circling my swollen clit. HOWEVER.....with the support of only one hand, this greatly increased the stress on my legs

Pussy wet, nipple in agonizing pain, clit throbbing, legs trembling, chair now wet, it was there..........right there, surely after all this i deserve a birthday orgasm? No, i must be a good girl, i must follow direction, ......the careful and measured use and speed of my finger allowed me to ride the edge for quite some time Sir D.

Thank you for this challenging Birthday edge Sir, i trust you are not disappointed

Thats two! Two more and i get to cum.......I hope

andreaswallows............and works on her endurance xoxoxox

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:41 PM   #17
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Edge

If it's not too late...

Suction cup dildo at hands-and-knees height (closet mirror?).

Position a chair (wooden kitchen chair would work) between your legs. Cuff your ankles to the legs. Secure your magic wand so that if you rock backward you can press against it. Add a bit of your arousal gel to your pussy.

Finally add nipple clamps and chain, attach in front near the suction cup dildo so that they are just barely slack when the dildo is at the back of your throat. When you pull back they should tug nicely.

Should be an interesting position to edge in.

Happy birthday!

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:17 AM   #18
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir D,

I can always count on you to test this Sluts concentration and determinination!

This one was a bit tricky, i positioned myself i the Great room in front of the window that overlooks the west yard. In order to have a hard surface chair that the Dildo would adhere to, i retrieved a quaker style dinning chair from the hall, attached the dildo, and for extra fun, i generously covered it with arousal gel (hope you don't mine Sir?).

the spreader bar was a bit of a challenge, i had to position it directly under the chair in order to maintain my balance when centered over the dildo. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, however, being that im a short girl, with the bar centered under the chair, that meant i had to spread my legs very wide to "clear" each respective side of the chair seat. This coupled with 5 inch heels made simply holding that position very difficult for me.

Nipples clamped, dildo just contacting my wet pussy lips, chain tied with a string to the curtain rod above the window. I began......

I slowly started to lower myself down onto the dildo, i felt the thick head pushing me wet pussy lips apart. Pussy stretching wide to take the thick cock, i suddenly became aware of the clover clamps, and the increasing pressure on my nipples as the chain tightened.

Back arched, arms behind me, supporting my body by holding the chair back rest, breasts thrust forward and up as my pussy craved more of the thick cock.

Nipple pain v. Desperate pussy? An interesting juxtaposition of sensations indeed!

i could only manage to take about 2 inches of the dildo before the nipple pain became to unbearable.

The farther the dildo penetrated my hungry pussy, the worse the nipple pain became.

I began thrusting faster, i was determined to make the most of the two inches i could manage!

Each thrust...struggling to take more, the deeper the thrust, the sharper the nipple pain.

My left hand reaching around, finding my clit, the inical reaction was amazing, instantly substituting the pleasure i craved from the cock by circling my swollen clit. HOWEVER.....with the support of only one hand, this greatly increased the stress on my legs

Pussy wet, nipple in agonizing pain, clit throbbing, legs trembling, chair now wet, it was there..........right there, surely after all this i deserve a birthday orgasm? No, i must be a good girl, i must follow direction, ......the careful and measured use and speed of my finger allowed me to ride the edge for quite some time Sir D.

Thank you for this challenging Birthday edge Sir, i trust you are not disappointed

Thats two! Two more and i get to cum.......I hope

andreaswallows............and works on her endurance xoxoxox
Andrea thank you for the detailed report. Perfect thing to get my Monday morning off to a horny start.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:43 AM   #19
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well hello Ms Swallows. I will give you the fourth edge, but will people be generous enough to allow you to cum or will they just make you edge some more?

Place some clamps on your labia and connect them to your thighs. Place your spreader bar on your ankles so your legs, and therefore pussy are spread wide.

Alternate thrusts with your largest dildo and light brushes on your clit with a paint brush, 5 thrusts, count to 5 out loud, 5 sweeps with the brush, count to 5, 5 thrusts again etc until you edge deeply.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #20
LilCutie

i think you need at least one more edge ... put some gel on each nip and your clit. Then put on the clamps with the chain. suck on your dildo and get it all lubed up. Then you may deep throat. you may only rub your clit while you are deep throating. have fun and happy birthday.

Loves: Anal, blowjobs, body writing, light breath play, humiliation, precum play.

Dislikes/punishments: Cum play, feet, pee,
light cbt,

Limits: blood, Needles, cbt, face pics, work in progress.
LilCutie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, cum, denial, edge, heels