Old 11-11-2020, 10:54 AM   #1
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mainstreamed kink

Even though I'm 33, I'm on Tik Tok a lot and I've made it into kinktok. Seeing all these people expose their kinky side for hundreds of thousands of views kinda made me pause to reflect on how I've perceived society to perceive kink over my life. A lot of those tik toks have content that would fit in on an exposure dice dare here. And even on Twitter and other social media I regularly see open expressions of kink, even if it is as minor as replying to a picture with "omg step on me."

Am I alone in sensing this mainstreaming? Or does it just seem that way to me because I've become more comfortable with my kinky side?

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #2
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

It's definitely becoming less of a 'weird' thing, I think, but it's still kink and something that is far from mainstream.

Interesting thought

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk