Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-06-2021, 09:22 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Pancake Day: 16th February 2021

With Pancake Day coming up, I thought I'd check out who celebrates this lovely day! I'm heading out tomorrow to buy my stuff to make Pancakes! I love adding Bacon to Pancakes to make them extra better! Weird I know - but damn, I love it!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 11:39 PM   #2
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Bacon pancaaaaakes~
I don't think I've celebrated pancake day before, but I haven't had pancakes in a while so perhaps I will! I used to make them nearly every morning back when I was going to school. My favorite is blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I make bluberry syrup to go along with it, and put some whipped cream on top if I'm feeling particularly hedonistic. Banana and walnut is also a good pancake!
Old 02-07-2021, 04:18 AM   #3
Marquise

I had no idea pancake day was a thing.
Here on Brazil our pancakes are flat, almost like crepes, but I love the fluffy american style ones, drenched in honey (but I just can't get the recipe right! I've never been able to make them to perfection, so I just go eat them at cafés lol)
As for savory flavors, my favorite is gorgonzola. When frying them, I add the cheese on top, and when I flip them, the cheese forms a type of crust against the pan, it's delicious.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 06:57 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Bacon pancaaaaakes~
I don't think I've celebrated pancake day before, but I haven't had pancakes in a while so perhaps I will! I used to make them nearly every morning back when I was going to school. My favorite is blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I make bluberry syrup to go along with it, and put some whipped cream on top if I'm feeling particularly hedonistic. Banana and walnut is also a good pancake!
Oh my God theres a song! Well that's going to be my Ringtone now until the 17th February! Served with Bananas is a good shout! I've had that one before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
I had no idea pancake day was a thing.
Here on Brazil our pancakes are flat, almost like crepes, but I love the fluffy american style ones, drenched in honey (but I just can't get the recipe right! I've never been able to make them to perfection, so I just go eat them at cafés lol)
As for savory flavors, my favorite is gorgonzola. When frying them, I add the cheese on top, and when I flip them, the cheese forms a type of crust against the pan, it's delicious.
OMG how did you not manage to now? Well now you do and I expect you to spend the 16th of this month chomping down on some beautiful pancakes! Yeah I assume I know what you mean by the comparison to Crepes.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:42 PM   #5
Marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
OMG how did you not manage to now? Well now you do and I expect you to spend the 16th of this month chomping down on some beautiful pancakes! Yeah I assume I know what you mean by the comparison to Crepes.
Added to my calendar. I'll make sure to have everyone in the house get tired of pancakes. I'm thinking banana pancakes for breakfast, cheesy ones for lunch, followed with chocolate pancakes for desert.
For dinner I'm planning on making the pancakes and them stuff and bake them as if they were cannelloni (not sure if that's a thing people do worldwide, or just a weird quirk of my town lol).
The only food day I know is ice cream day, because Ben & Jerry gives out free ice cream cones on that day.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 08:54 AM   #6
Wolf007
Account Banned

Wishing you all a great pancake-snacking-day!

Especially my metabolism is really jealous about eating pancakes all day...also my stomach.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk