Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-19-2019, 03:38 PM   #1
Wimble

Default Tickled documentary - Fascinating story of fetish and a cautionary tale for kinksters

I noticed someone here had listed "cet" in their likes and got curious. Didn't know what it stood for so I googled it. Then I found "Competitive Endurance Tickling". Whether or not that what this person meant, I don't know, but it led me to Tickled.

It's a documentary by a New Zealand journalist who also finds out about CET and is intrigued by it. He finds a world of videos of athletic young guys in Adidas sportswear tickling each other - they're framed as sport rather than something sexual. He requests an interview with the production company of these videos and a whole crazy journey starts.

Trailer here: https://youtu.be/5cqjrdnW6FY

You can rent it on YouTube and other platforms, and I'm sure the resourceful amongst you could find it in other places.

It's really interesting and almost starts to feel like a thriller at times as it takes weirder and darker turns. I think it'd be particularly interesting for anyone who's explored exposure or blackmail, as this is what starts to happen in very real ways to the guys in the tickling videos. That's in the trailer, but I won't say anything else for fear of spoilers.

If you do watch the full film, there's also a short follow-up film about what happened after the release of Tickled and the craziness continued.

Spoiler:
Only watch this after the main film: https://youtu.be/K88xF9mOUjc

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, info/blackmail
Dislikes: Toothpaste, pegs, piss, bodywriting
No: Feminisation, slapping/smacking, edging, long tasks, ABDL, people with no/empty GetDare profiles.
Wimble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk