Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-10-2019, 05:18 AM   #1
kittenaaliyah

Default Pussy Hair Etiquette for Sluts and Slave whores

Hello!!! This is KittenAaliyah's take on Pussy/Cunt Hair. It is an important tool to showcase identity and can be used by the dom to control and humiliate the sub. It shows the control of the dom over the sub's appearance as well. A good sub must take into account their dom's preference for this.

1. TOTALLY BALD - This type of pussy is great for age play, ddlg etc. It is also perceived as being totally slutty as one exposes their entire pussy. Waxing and Shaving are the two best ways for this. If you are particularly committed, you can go for electrolysis and laser as they are more permanent. Waxing can be painful and expensive but Shaving does not last very long. I have gotten my pussy waxed once it was insanely painful but I got wet as my ex mistress was waxing it. It made me feel depraved. When i shave myself I always miss spots around my pussy lips. Overall, a good slutty look. Shaved pussy is quite easy to eat as well.

2. TOTALLY HAIRY UNKEMPT FULL BUSH - Not a big fan. Gets stuck all over while eating. Sometimes I leave hair all over the place. Nothing like a giant strand of pubic hair on the toilet seat. Gets wet and doesn't dry easy. Could be hard to stuff in panties. Doesn't require control or effort from sub.

3. Landing strip/ Patch - My favourite. But be careful don't shave off too much or there will be a hitler mustache on your pussy. Hair could be trimmed thick or short. Medium upkeep. Requires effort from Sub. Good for sheer clothing and public exposure. Pussy hole and ass is hair free.

4. Well trimmed or slightly thick full bush - Love eating this kind of pussy. Sinking my face into it. Looks great. Could be used to humiliate a slave like bald or partial hair. Less maintainence. Bi monthly trim or groom. Very sexy. Trimmer can be used as well.

These were the pussies. Hope you enjoyed it. Writing it made me super wet. Let me know how you keep your pussy for your dom or you make your sub keep her pussy.
MEOW MEOW,
Kitten Aaliyah
kittenaaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kittenaaliyah for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 07:10 AM   #2
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

This Daddy luvs a shaved kitty. I prefer to do the shaving so no area gets missed and its a good bonding moment.
The following user says Thank You to captcaveman25 for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 07:23 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I'm glad you wrote about all styles and didn't just make a case that every slave pussy should be completely bald, which seems to be the preference for most people these days.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #4
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

I get myself waxed every 3 months or so, but not at all in winter, since the wax tends to hurt me more during the winter times. I used to go for Brazilian - just a bald pussy, but since having my 1st Hollywood - Brazilian + asshole, I like to have both ends clean. Whenever I don't wax, I usually trim (when in the mood of course) but I ALWAYS trim before a wax, since it's better.

I am not a fan of shaving, besides my armpits. I use hair remover cream every couple of weeks. Sir has told me that if I want him to eat me out, then I should be shaven / waxed / bald. I don't do anything for anyone other than myself and out of personal choice, so it's not a rule for me to be bald / shave / waxed.

My personal preference for a guy is to be neatly trimmed or bald so that the hair doesn't get in my mouth and make me gag or not want to suck him. I believe that if a guy wants me to be clean / trimmed / bald, he should have the same courtesy.

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foxy Rose for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 09:51 PM   #5
kittenaaliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy Rose View Post
I get myself waxed every 3 months or so, but not at all in winter, since the wax tends to hurt me more during the winter times. I used to go for Brazilian - just a bald pussy, but since having my 1st Hollywood - Brazilian + asshole, I like to have both ends clean. Whenever I don't wax, I usually trim (when in the mood of course) but I ALWAYS trim before a wax, since it's better.

I am not a fan of shaving, besides my armpits. I use hair remover cream every couple of weeks. Sir has told me that if I want him to eat me out, then I should be shaven / waxed / bald. I don't do anything for anyone other than myself and out of personal choice, so it's not a rule for me to be bald / shave / waxed.

My personal preference for a guy is to be neatly trimmed or bald so that the hair doesn't get in my mouth and make me gag or not want to suck him. I believe that if a guy wants me to be clean / trimmed / bald, he should have the same courtesy.
You sound like a really sexy obedient slave
kittenaaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:04 PM   #6
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I am always totally bald because I hate the feeling of hair on my skin and I prefer my partners pussy to be that way as well so that I don’t get hair in my mouth as I lick her and tease her
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:20 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I like to keep the full unkempt bush. I have shaved my pussy before but still I prefer to not shave it. It is just more comfortable when I don't shave/nair it.

I have no problem getting in panties by the way. I may just be used to it, though.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk