Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
subDanni

Default Exciting and risky hook up game

This story is a bit inspired by those hook up roulettes from faproulette, for those of you that are familiar with that

Mary sat on the bed in the hotel room she'd booked for the hook up game she was playing with her Master, Sam. During all the preparations, her arms and legs were shaking in excitement and nervousness. And it didn't get better when she took up her phone and started to chat with Sam. Telling him she was ready.

Chat, Sam: Are you sure you're ready for this? You won't be able to able to back out.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I'm super nervous, but ready. I want to finally go through with this.
Chat, Sam: Hehe, you're such a good slave. Especially when you've been denied for a while..how long since I allowed you to cum last time?
Chat, Mary: Two weeks, Master.
Chat, Sam: Good. It makes you slutty and easy. Now put all the toys you brought on a table so I can see.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master.

Mary sent a picture to Sam of all the toys she'd brought. Dildoes and buttplugs in different sizes, whips, nipple clamps, ropes, duct tape, handcuffs, ballgag, ring gag.

Chat, Sam: Good, slave. Now put on the outfit the roulette told you. And show me.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I hope you like it.

She undressed and placed the clothes she arrived with in the hotel safe. And sent a picture of the slutty outfit she was now wearing - fishnet stockings with matching garter belt, black high heels, a black loose micro skirt and a black leather collar with silver letters saying "Slut" on it. No panties or bra.

Chat, Sam: Good, slave. Now you look like the whore that you truly are. The guy I've got hooking up with you is going to have some fun with you.
Chat, Mary: Thank you, Master. I'm just a lousy slut.
Chat, Sam: You ready for the next roll, slave? Hehe.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I'm soooo nervous and horny.
Chat, Sam: Good, slave. You should be nervous. And whatever it says, you have to do it.

Sam used an app to share his phone screen with Mary. She sat on the hotel bed, tapping her fingers against the phone, as the roulette determined if and how should we be bound. Her pussy started to leak when she saw the result.

Chat, Sam: Yes! Hehehe, unlucky you.
Chat, Mary: Omg! That is the worst option, Master.
Chat, Sam: Yes, it really is.
Chat, Mary: Thank you, Master. For making me finally go through with this. I'm your lousy whore slave.
Chat, Sam: Good slave. Now put your phone in the safe and get ready. He will arrive soon. And don't dare to cheat. He will tell me how he found you.

Mary sneaked out in the hallway of the hotel, but only to quickly put the hotel key-card under the doormat. Luckily she wasn't seen by anyone in that slutty outfit. Next she placed the keys to the handcuffs on the table in the hotel room. She put the ring-gag in her mouth, used the handcuffs with a long chain between the cuffs, and connect them to a hook in the ceiling. After that, she masturbated herself silly, before she used a black silky scarf to blindfold herself. The moment she locked the handcuffs shut around her wrists, she felt sudden emotions of regret. Regret and excitement at the same time. The person that would soon walk in the hotel door was a friend of Sam, but to Mary he was a stranger. She loved that she didn't know him. But it was scary at the same time. With her hands handcuffed above her head, blindfolded and gagged, she felt a few drops of sweat running down her chest and over her perky breasts. She whimpered and moaned in excitement. Suddenly a sound from the door. Mary became completely silent. The key-card entered the lock on the door, and she could hear the door opening. Her kinky hook up fantasies where becoming reality.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-03-2019 at 12:07 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-03-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
Alexrob12

Hot story! Nice work!
Alexrob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alexrob12 for this post:
Old 01-04-2019, 01:59 PM   #3
subDanni

The stranger walked in. He didn't say anything, despite Mary's tries to mumble "hello" and "should we have a safeword?", through the ring-gag in her mouth. He looked around a bit. Checking out the toys Mary had brought and the hotel room. He found the keys to the handcuffs and put them in his pocket. He sat down on the bed and watched Mary. She was completely helpless and he loved it. After a short while, he walked over to Mary. His hand ran down her back and over her ass. He slapped it a few times, gently.

Stranger: No, we don't need a safeword. I know what I want to do with you.
Mary (through gag): Yeash, Sir.

Mary whimpered, when the stranger grabbed her breasts at bit roughly.

Stranger: You like that, slut?

She hesitated for a moment and nodded. He grabbed her pussy and rubbed her clit. Fucking her pussy with his fingers. She moaned in pleasure and willingly opened her legs a bit wider.

Stranger: Filthy slut.
Mary: Yeash, Sir.

He pulled out a black marker from his pocket and wrote "I worship cock" on her chest, with large capital letters. Mary was nervous, but she loved it. She loved being degraded and used by him, and leaked even more when he spat in her mouth and on her face. He removed the ring-gag.

Stranger: You love that, slut?
Mary: Yes, Sir.

He started to finger fuck her again.

Stranger: Ask for more.
Mary: Please spit on my face. Spit in my mouth, please.

He spat in her mouth and slapped her face.

Stranger: You just want to be fucked so bad, don't you? You're not even wearing panties.
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'm just a piece of fuck-meat for males.
Stranger: You'll be a good fuck-toy for me and my friends.

He picked up a paddle and started to slap her ass. Ten moderate slaps.

Stranger: What do you say, slut?
Mary: Thank you, Sir.
Stranger: And..?

Mary quickly understood what that meant.

Mary: May I have another?

He gave her another slap, but much harder than the previous ones. Mary moaned loudly.

Mary: Oooh, goood! Tha...thank you, Sir. Maaaay I have another?

He slapped her ten more times with the paddle, before he slapped her many many many times with his hand. Fast and rapid slaps. Making her ass completely red, and her knees to buckle. She desperately thanked him while he slapped her ass.

Mary: Aaah..thank you, thank you, thaaank you.

He stopped and ordered her to stand up straight again.

Stranger: You have a very sexy ass, at least.
Stranger: Better color on it now, though.

He gently grabbed her ass and told her that if she didn't behave, he would have to give her ass a really rough session. And demonstrated what he meant by hitting the bed very hard with the paddle. She could only hear how hard it was.

Mary: I will behave, Sir. I'm your whore and slave.
Stranger: Good.

He unlocked the handcuffs and made Mary kneel. Her arms were tied behind her back with duct tape. He stood in front of her, spat on her face a couple of times and didn't remove the blindfold.

Mary: Thank you for your spit, Sir. Can..can I please taste your cock, Sir?
Stranger: Spread your legs.

He rubbed her pussy with his foot. She moaned with her mouth wide open, like a lusty slut.

Stranger: Beg for my cock, slut.
Mary: Please let me taste your cock, Sir. I'll do anything.

He opened his pants while she continued to beg.

Stranger: Open your mouth, bitch.

The stranger pushed his cock in Mary's mouth. First allowing her to suck and lick it. And then forcing it deeper and deeper, making her gag.

Stranger: Filthy slut. You love cocks, don't you?
Mary: Yes! I love your cock so much!

He pushed his cock deep down her throat again. Holding her nose. Making her squirm and gag. Then he let go.

Mary: aaaah..thank you, Sir.

She had tears running down from under the blindfold. But she loved it. She loved that she had no control.

Stranger: My friends are going to love your mouth, you filthy whore.
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'll service them all.

He fucked her mouth deep a few more times. Then he grabbed her by her upper arm and forcefully pushed her against the bed. With her upper body resting on the bed, and her knees towards the floor and ass sticking up.

Mary: Please fuck my pussy, Sir. Pleeease.
Stranger: And why not your asshole?
Mary: My asshole is tight, Sir.
Stranger: Pathetic..

He made her suck on his finger, before he fingered her asshole. Then he grabbed one of the buttplugs and lube from the table.

Stranger: Lets loosen it up, then.
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'm sorry I'm so useless.

The micro skirt she wore didn't cover up very much. Her ass and pussy was always fully exposed. He gently rubbed her clit, while he slowly pressed the buttplug against her asshole. She moaned as he started to press it inside her. Deeper and deeper, until the widest part was in her ass, and the last part of the plug just slided in by itself.

Stranger: You need to be punished for that, slut.

The stranger slapped her pussy three times, then grabbed her arm and dragged her to the bathroom. Mary was forced to sit down on her knees beside the toilet. He removed the blindfold. She looked up at him with an innocent and submissive looking face.

Stranger: Look down, slut! You are not allowed to look at me unless I tell you to.
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir.

Mary looked down on the floor. She realized more humiliation was ahead.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-04-2019 at 02:08 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-20-2019, 01:12 PM   #4
subDanni

Mary ran her filthy tongue along the toilet bowl. Obeying the strangers orders. He'd removed the high heels and skimpy skirt Mary was wearing, and written "CUM" on her left ass-cheek and "DUMP" on her right ass-cheek. Mary didn't even try to protest and became more horny when the stranger snapped a few pictures of her in that degrading position by the toilet.

Mary: Thank you for degrading me, Sir.
Stranger: Now lick the floor, whore.
Stranger: Kiss and lick the floor. Look at the camera and tell me how much you love being degraded.

Mary didn't hesitate. She was too horny and excited. There was something about being recorded for her. The risk of being exposed. She loved the risky game. And the feeling of being a total sex object.

Mary: I love cleaning the floor and toilet with my slutty tongue, Sir. I'll do anything you ask, Sir.
Stranger: Good. Sit up on your knees, slave.

Mary sat up on her knees. Looking at the stranger with a lusty look. Dressed like a complete slut and with her hands still duct taped behind her back.

Stranger: Open your mouth, slut

The stranger pulled out his cock and started to pee in Mary's open and willing mouth. And he was recording it with his phone as well.

Stranger: Swallow it all, slave.

Mary struggled to swallow all of the pee. A lot of it ran down her chin and over exposed breasts. And some pee even went all the way down to her wet pussy, which started to leak even more. She loved being a human urinal, and even more, to be recorded during being that piss slut.

Stranger: What a useless slut. Suck my cock and clean it.

The strangers cock became rock hard in Mary's dirty mouth. He put his phone away and pulled Mary by her hair back over to the toilet. Made her bend over, with her head down the toilet bowl.

Stranger: You want to be fucked, whore?
Mary: Yes, Sir. Fuck any hole you want. I'm just a filthy slut.
Stranger: Yes, you are. Nasty slut.

The stranger started to fuck Mary's wet pussy. Her ass was already plugged. She moaned in pleasure while the stranger gradually fucked her deeper and harder. He held her by her arm, so she wouldn't fall.

Stranger: You are not allowed to cum, slave. Got it?

The stranger fucked her even harder and pushed her head a little further down the toilet bowl and flushed. Mary moaned and her legs started to shake. She was a horny mess. The stranger turned her around and put her down on her knees in front of him. Her hair completely wet from the toilet water.

Stranger: Suck my cock, whore.

Mary eagerly sucked him. She loved the taste of his precum. And she loved how helpless she was. She tried to rip the duct tape open with her hands, but it wasn't possible. And she loved it.

Stranger: Keep your mouth open.

Mary opened her mouth wide. The stranger dumped a huge load of cum in her mouth.

Stranger: Swallow it. All of it, you filthy slut.

Mary swallowed the load and opened her empty mouth again.

Stranger: Good slut.

He blindfolded Mary again with a black silky scarf, and placed her in the shower on her knees. Her hands were untied.

Stranger: Do you want to masturbate, slut?
Mary: Yes, Sir. But only if you allow me.
Stranger: Touch yourself then.

Mary rubbed herself. The stranger grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple. Mary quickly started to moan and started to beg for orgasm.

Mary: May I please cum, Sir?
Stranger: No, but you may edge.
Stranger: Tell me, slave. Do you mind that I am recording you while you masturbate?

Mary hesitated for a moment, but she was simply too horny to think straight. And she was already in very deep waters.

Mary: No, Sir. I don't mind.
Stranger: Yes..and?
Mary: I like it. I'm just a cheap slut.
Stranger: Yes. And I'll enjoy showing it all to my friends.

Mary moaned. She was so close to orgasm.

Mary: Yes, Sir. Show it to them.

He slapped her face a few times, but not too hard.

Stranger: You like being used roughly, slut?
Mary: Yes, Sir. I love it. I'm your slave.
Stranger: And you want to cum? Get on the edge again.
Mary: Yes, Sir. Please, I beg you.
Stranger: Hmmm, but you're such a dirty slut. All covered in piss and toilet water.
Mary: Yes, Sir..
Stranger: We need to do something about that, don't we?
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'll do anything for you.
Stranger: Are you edging, slave?
Mary: Yes, I'm edging for you.

The stranger looked at her extremely horny state for a moment, before he turned on the cold shower and pointed the shower head on her upper body. Mary moaned loudly. Almost like a little scream, from the cold water on her body.

Stranger: What a filthy whore. We need to clean you, don't you agree?
Mary: Eeh, ooh. Yes, Sir. Omg..

By reflex, Mary had moved her hand away from her pussy. She sat there on her knees with her mouth open. Trying to deal with the cold water. The stranger allowed the water to get a bit warmer. Then he told Mary to remove the blindfold, and to shower and get herself clean in front of him.

Stranger: When you are done, come out to the bedroom. Remove those slutty clothes. I want you completely naked, slave.
Stranger: I'll consider giving you another chance to cum. You had your chance, but seems you spoiled it because of a little cold water.
Mary: Yes, Sir. I'm so useless. I will do my best to get another chance. Thank you.

The stranger left the bathroom, but with the door open. Mary cleaned herself and got ready to go back out to the bedroom. Even though the stranger hadn't forbidden her, she decided to not touch her pussy. She was too excited about what would happen next and didn't want to spoil anything. And she was also nervous about disobeying him.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk