Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2018, 04:24 PM   #16
useme871

Today (6/16/18) begins a new adventure- I am plugged. This is a huge step, not only allowing Master access to my ass but then closing off my ass on a semi-permanent basis. Quite honestly I was expecting more pain and sensation- starting with a small plug for now. Master ordered 2 complete sets, both with small/medium/large; one being regular and one being 'heavy' weighted. I am going to let this small regular plug stay and see what happens. I do have permission to remove if I become uncomfortable.

For those who may wonder- the 'heavy' set is blue at the bottom, the regular set is light green, orange and light blue based on size.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #17
useme871

The ass plugging is going very VERY well. I have been plugged basically every night for five weeks and almost continually from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning. I am allowed a short break in the evening/morning. The distraction of the plug, the internal sensations, the obvious stretching that is taking place; all are intense and pleasurable.

Now if I could focus on my nipples.

43/f
32AA

Old 07-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #18
jacknickson

I have a dice dare for you, since you're already plugged, definitely put the nip clamps on, during the dare

You will need a vibrator, and a timer, and a hairbrush, and a plug or something you can use to plug

Roll 3 dice
Dice 1 - how high to set the vibrator (1-2 = low, 3-4 = medium, 5-6 = high)

Dice 2 - how long you have to keep the vibrator on your special area (take the number you got x5 so if you rolled 4 that's 20 minutes)

Dice 3 - how many times to use the hairbrush to swat the bottom, (1-2 = 10, 3-4 = 20, 5-6 = 30)

plug your bottom before you begin, if you cannot make it through your time without coming, you have to leave the vibrator on your special area till the time runs out, and do 20 swats to your bottom and try again until you complete it.

Good luck and please give a detailed report here!
jacknickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 03:58 PM   #19
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Very impressive, is your Master going to increase the time length or size of plug? And have you heard from Ma'am recently?

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:13 AM   #20
useme871

I remain plugged here through the summer and without orgasm. Tonight is a bit different, I will be skipping my 10pm bathroom time and going straight through until the morning. The pressure on my bladder is starting and I have 5-6 hours left.
My time with master is limited so self control is important. I crave the physical demands of master and the evaluations of his eyes and hands.
I am anxiously waiting for a larger plug. The plug is a distraction and the sensations are intense at times. Allowing myself to focus on the plug and the feel the muscle memory taking place is quite an experience.
My breasts are quite insignificant.

43/f
32AA

Old 02-16-2019, 11:40 PM   #21
useme871

My breasts are insignificant. I ended my lactating journey in late 2018. I have disappointing nipples and useless breasts. Its important that I acknowledge how insignificant my breasts are now. Having my chest measured and monitored continually reinforces this fact.

I took a break from being plugged. I had some medical issues towards the end of the year (2018) which lead to the end of lactating. I am slowly regaining a routine and picking up the rules.

One rule I held on to was the bathroom restrictions, along with being naked as much as possible. I felt it very important to keep one part of the routine if I could and my ability to go longer and longer between bathroom privileges continues to improve.

My ass has been plugged all the way to the largest weighted plug but for now I am wearing the medium weighted plug. I am currently not allowed to orgasm or self pleasure.

43/f
32AA

Old 02-18-2019, 02:44 AM   #22
useme871

I am waiting to hear back on what punishment vs discipline will be and when those will be happening.
Master is unhappy with my uncontrolled body reactions. Flinching, pulling away, muscles tightening up, sounds escaping my throat- those are not what master wants. Master demands complete obedience and stillness. My body belongs to Master and is for Master to use. It is disrespectful to have uncontrolled reactions. Master realizes for now this type of behavior needs more training and discipline and does not fall under the guise of 'punishment' but I was told if it continues and corrections are not made then punishment will be discussed.

I do have punishments waiting on other infractions. Master is proud that I am upfront and honest about mistakes and rule breaking but no matter the reason he must enforce the rules and policies we agreed upon. Some examples of things I have done wrong or rules I have broken are: not adhering to the bathroom schedule, not being plugged as agreed upon, not presenting myself to Master (sitting incorrectly), lying, not following a direct order.

My breasts are insignificant and master finds them disappointing and is not pleased. It is important for Master to express his displeasure and for me to acknowledge the useless of my breasts. *this refers to the breast, not the nipple

43/f
32AA

Old 02-19-2019, 12:58 AM   #23
useme871

While my breasts remain insignificant the focus is on my ass. Master is requiring full compliance with access to my ass. Any resistance will result in immediate punishment. My complete body is for Master to use and that includes my ass. As part of this Master wants to begin to monitor the size of my ass and track anal training. By using an anal speculum the diameter and circumference can be found. This process feels very invasive but I must learn that Master has my complete body for use. Just as knowing breast size is important, knowing orifice size is also important.
I was able to provide my ass to master this evening for plug insertion as required.

43/f
32AA

Advertisements
Kink Talk