Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:43 PM   #32
matt1995

Default Jake, James, Katie and I: Part 5

A - 1
B - 3
C - 2
D - 3
Split vote, so I'll decide on D. Long time without posting - but I'm back. Sorry for the wait. Make sure to vote.

I didn't know what else to do as I knelt on the tent canvas, naked and cum-splattered, and the young man looked on at us. I moved my hand towards my boxers and tried pulling them on.
'I don't think you'll be needing those where you're going,' the farmer said, 'Out the tent, as you are.'
I swallowed hard. What was I to do? I stood up, and was first out the tent. The twins followed, similarly nude, and Katie made her way up to follow them.
'No need for those, love.'
'What?' Katie's voice was quiet.
'The clothes. The jeans and thong. Off with them. Now.' Katie didn't hesitate, and pulled off her jeans, thong and sock in one movement. Her shaved pussy came into view, and looked amazing, as did her cute round bum. She crawled out of the tent on all fours, and stood up. The four naked teenagers in front of the man.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'To… somewhere.'
'Where?'
'Never you mind,' the young man said. 'Where I tell you.'
'And what if we don't,' Jake asked. ' 'Cause there's four of us and one of you…'
'Then this will come into play', the man said in his thick accent, raising a metal pole so we could just see it in the half life. 'This is a cattle prod, and has different settings so I can move my cows easily. If you annoy me, you get a shock.'
'Bullshit,' Jake said, and walked towards him. I had to admire Jake - he was naked in the middle of the field being threatened by a stranger - and without pausing he walked towards the young man. Jake was big and powerful, and his aggressive presence would scare most people away. The young man didn't hesitate. He jabbed Jake sharply in the stomach with the cattle prod, pressing a button on the handle at the same time, and Jake instantly screamed and fell to his knees.
'You shouldn't try and piss me off, boy...' the man said. 'Now all of you start walking up the hill and you,' he said to Jake, who was still panting on his knees, 'Can go up on your hands and feet, like a good horse, with me on your back…'
For a moment it looked as if Jake would argue, but then, glancing at the cattle prod, got into position as if a sprinter about to set off, presenting himself to be mounted. 'All of you walk in single file and no talking. Or else this little bitch,' he gestured to Jake, 'Gets 500 volts.'
We did as we were asked as he mounted Jake and we set off up the hill. The tent, all our clothes and belongings inside, was left behind and the four naked teenagers, and our armed captor, made our way up the hill. Jake, the consummate athlete, did incredibly well as he carried the man up the hill with minimal panting, his arse up in the air. There was a degree of tense fear among us and also, although we probably wouldn't admit it, of excitement. Some people get aroused by almost being caught; we had taken it to the next level.
After about fifteen minutes we reached a small barn and, without instruction, made our way inside.
'Line up,' the man said, as he dismounted Jake. He pointed into the darkness of the barn. We made our way, in the dim moonlight, into a line. Jake's back cracked as he got used to standing up straight again. The double doors closed and we were cast into darkness and there was a silence. There was the sound of blowing and suddenly the barn was illuminated as the farmer lit an old fashioned gas lamp. The barn had several hay bales throughout and two crossed supporting beams opposite the door. The floor was covered in straw. Other than us, the barn was empty.
'You will call me 'Sir'' The farmer suddenly said, hanging up the lamp and pacing backwards and forwards in front of us. 'Is that clear?'
'Yes sir!' we replied as one, and got an affirming smile. The usually rebellious twins were placid; Jake through memory of the cattle prod and James through the site of his brother's pain.
'I am your master. I will set you tasks. The first task is simple,' he declared, pulling off his shirt. His physique was not quite that of the typical jock, built in the gym and honed with supplements, but rather one of power and practicality. This man clearly had a physically hard job, which he could clearly cope with. He had a large chest, and barrel stomach and big powerful shoulders. Whilst wearing his fleece he had seemed rather diminutive, but in the current situation he seemed almost omnipotent. The cattle prod seemed to crackle in his grip. 'You each have to bring me to orgasm.' He pulled down his jeans in a simple move revealing a semi-erect large and quite hairy cock. 'Each of you have one minute and you must make me cum, or else there's a punishment. The order is decided by whomever wraps his or her lips around my cock first.'
There was a pause. Suddenly Jake and James dove forward towards our master. James was quicker and pushed his brother out the way, quickly beginning to give fast paced head to the man. Katie and I looked at each other, a combination of despair and fear on our faces. This might not be easy. Traces of my cum and the twins were still on our faces. The man simply stood there, one hand on the back of James' head, surveying his people. A slight twitch and biting of the lip, not more than forty seconds after he had started, signalled the first orgasm. I moved forward quickly but Jake was ready and, bigger and more powerful than me, got there first, barely moments after his brother had relinquished it. I fell back for a moment, and looked again at Katie.
Jake moved back with us, a trickle of white fluid dribbling down his chiselled chin.
The dilemma was clear; I could easily push my way past Katie, and if I did I would have a much better chance of making the master cum and avoiding the forfeit. But could I cope with sending my best friend to the uncertain punishment whilst I remained high-and-dry. Vote:

A) After Jake, push my way forward so that I have a better chance at bringing the master to orgasm for the third time in as many minutes.

B) After Jake, allow Katie to go next. She has less knowledge and experience with cocks, and so it'll give her better chance. Even if I go last, there's a chance I could make master cum. If not, maybe I could endure the forfeit.
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #33
Jagge

B i think you should let her fail first instead
Old 10-20-2014, 07:30 PM   #34
Nick
Distinguished Member

I vote B as well

Glad to see you back!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #35
jane xxx

Im voting for B.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #36
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1995 View Post
I have had more time than I previously thought so will be able to write a part sooner than expected. These are the votes at time of writing.
A - 0
B - 5
C- 2

I arrived at Katie's at seven, to find Jake and James already waiting with Katie outside. James had the large tent over his muscular shoulder, whilst Jake held two crates of twenty beer bottles a piece with apparent ease. On my back was a rucksack - in it my sleeping bag, wash hit and a random assortment of equipment I had needed for a recent expedition.
'Since the two Olympus brothers are showing off,' Katie said, 'All you have to carry up is this.' She passed me a large litre bottle of vodka.
'Okay,' I said, 'Let's roll.'

We began to walk up the considerable hill, towards the field near the top which Katie planned to use. We chatted as we walked.
'So, guys, what's the plan for tonight?' Jake asked.
'Well, girls,' Katie responded, 'I've got some cards, and we've got enough alcohol to make us vomit out our guts onto drystone walls.'
'I thought we could have some good old dares,' I said.
'Dares?' James asked, 'Aren't we a bit old for them?'
'Well James,' I said, 'If you're going to be a pussy...'
'I am certainly not a pussy. I am nothing to do with pussies,' James said.
Jake laughed. 'I'm up for it. I was always the best at dares back when I was at sleepovers and stuff growing up. I'd always go further than anyone else would... well... dare to go.'
'That's fighting talk there Jakey,' Katie said. 'I'll be daring you to the limit tonight...'

We continued to chat, lessening as the hill took our breath and our energy, and made it to the top field by around eight, just as the light was beginning to fade. I had originally met the twins in scouts, and as such we had the tent up in a matter of minutes, and were soon sat inside the gratifying spacious tent, all sipping from bottles of beer.
'Matt,' James asked out of nowhere, 'Truth or Dare?'
'Truth,' I responded instinctively. I knew how it went. Low stakes to start with, then build things up slowly.
'When did you last masturbate?' James asked.
'That's a disgusting question James!' Katie exclaimed.
'That's nothing,' Jake said. 'That's a normal conversation for guys.'
'Well fine,' I replied, 'It's been ages, 'cause we've had my cousins over and I've had to share a room with a fifteen year old who I barely know. No opportunities. So, like two and a half weeks.'

'Bloody hell,' James said, 'I don't think I've gone that long since my age hit double figures...'
'Pervert,' Katie laughed.
'Well I'm sorry if I didn't want to circle jerk with my cousin...'
'Technically it would be more of a line jerk,' Jake cut in. 'Unless you let your little brother in on the action.'
'Now that's disgusting,' I replied, 'He's only thirteen years old.'
'You say that,' Jake said, 'But I've told you before about when I walked in on him wanking when I was at your house last month.'
'Yes,' I said glumly, not wanting to hear the story again.
'And I swear for thirteen he has a big...'
'ENOUGH!' I interrupted, half-angry and half-amused. 'Katie - truth or dare?'
'Truth,' she answered.

'How many guys have you slept with?'
'None,' she said without hesitation or shame. 'I'm waiting for the right one. Now time for you, big man. You talk the talk but do you walk the walk. Truth or dare?' She looked at Jake.
'Dare.'
'Okay... Take your shirt off.'
'Please...' Jake laughed. He quickly pulled off his shirt. I tended not to play sport with the twins so my chances to see them shirtless were fairly limited. Anyone would say that Jake had an incredible physique - like a cross between a model and a bodybuilder. Without tensing, his abs were defined and his pecs were firm and rippling. He had the V-shaped back so many people yearned for, as well as the defined V-lines on his stomach. He truly was the complete package. 'I think you underestimate how un-body conscious athletes are. Okay, bro, you're next...'

'Give me your best shot. Truth.'
'Maybe Matt was right. Maybe you are a pussy... Nevertheless, my question to you is... who has the bigger cock, me or you?'
'What?' James said, 'How the fuck would I know that?'
'Because we frequently are naked in front of each other and have shared the same room for eighteen years. Of course you know.'
'Well I suppose... It's me.' James smiled.
'Bullshit,' Jake said, 'It's obviously me.'
'Now that is fighting talk,' I said. 'I think we need to work out who's telling the truth.'
'Work out...' Katie said. 'How are we supposed to do that?'
'Isn't it obvious?' I said, 'We look...'
'Well this is elevating quickly...' Jake said, 'But I know I'm right so what's the harm?'

'Okay,' James said, sweat across his brow. 'What happens to the person who is wrong?'
'A forfeit.' I said.
'Okay,' Jake agreed.
'So James says his cock is bigger than Jake's.' I outlined.
'I do.' James agreed.
'And Jake says that his cock is bigger than James'.'
'It is.' Jake said.
'And so whoever is wrong does the forfeit? You both agree.' They nodded. 'Swear?'
'We do.' They replied in an almost stereotypical twin unison. 'But what's the forfeit, Matt?'

'The forfeit is that...' I said, knowing they'd stupidly already agreed to do it.

A) 'The loser strips completely.'
B) 'The loser has to blow the other to orgasm.'
C) 'The loser has to shave all hair from the neck down.'

Please vote now. Thanks for reading.

Matt
Can you write all the branching paths...I know they would’ve never be fullly don ebut I want to see the actions taken

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk