Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-24-2016, 08:10 AM   #16
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

So.

Aside from the dialogue, which seems to have been drawn from the Twilight saga (still, so was 50 shades of grey, you may be onto something) and the sketchy plot, poor description and juvenile writing style.... forgiving all those, try using a spellcheck. While you are at it, kindly take a course in grammar and punctuation.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:02 AM   #17
Misspain07
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post
So.

Aside from the dialogue, which seems to have been drawn from the Twilight saga (still, so was 50 shades of grey, you may be onto something) and the sketchy plot, poor description and juvenile writing style.... forgiving all those, try using a spellcheck. While you are at it, kindly take a course in grammar and punctuation.
Shut up you grammer nazi, they is not writing a bell selling novel... or making money at this....they are giving up thier free time to write a good story..... be grateful..... dont like it dont read it...... great story btw, look forward to more
Misspain07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Misspain07 for this post:
Old 03-25-2016, 04:43 PM   #18
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you misspain

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:41 PM   #19
PhillyBoy19

Is this still being written?
Old 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #20
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Ellie went to her hands and knees and kissed her sisters feet."good girl" Charlotte said in a pleased tone as she knew Ellie was wrapped around her little finger "Now GO GET CHANGED, SLUT". Ellie got up and ran into her bedroom as soon as he got in she shut the door. She flopped to the and began to cry . how could her own sister do this to her, Ellie then remembered she had an instruction and she didn't want the pictures exposed. She got a black bra out of one of her draws then looked through her wardrobe after a while she found a really short black pleated skirt and a white blouse she used to wear to school a couple years ago, it was a little tight but it made her boobs look bigger but it was too short so she cut it about 3 inches below her boos. It exposed her well toned body she also wore her only black thong. She looked in the mirror and thought she needed something on her legs then she found her fishnext stocking shelves used for Halloween last year. When she looks in the mirror she hardly recognised herself. She slowly aprroched the door.

Her heart thumped loudly like a woodpecker hammering a tree. She held out her left hand and opened the door slowly it creed and wined as it dragged along the carpet. In the hall way stood Charlotte. "You look nice, slut, come her" Ellie approached Charlotte slowly. "Heres dads debt card, buy yourself some sluttly clothes, oh and don't buy any flats, get heels, now get out my sight". Ellie put on a pair of pink heels and left the house to buy some new clothes

I know it's been a while since I last did a chapter, I'm sorry for that but you can expect more chapters in the future

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 09-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #21
Shiro_Kami

I really wish this story would continue~ It's good so far
Shiro_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #22
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Just for yo I'll make more chapters

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 10-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #23
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ellie left the house in her 6inch baby pink high heels. The sky was a dull grey colour. wind was heavy and he skirt got blew up a couple times exposing her little black thong that was too small. she tried to walk fast the quicker she got to the shop and bought the slutty items she was able to leave. Her phone buzzed, it was a text from her mistress Charlotte.

-"Hey slut, you will go to the shops that I tell you and you will buy what I tell you is that under stood?"

-"yes mistress" she replied quickly to please her evil sister

-"good girl, first I want you to go into ann summers and buy a massive pink dildo the biggest you can find, lube, really slutty short clothes and the biggest butt plug you can find. is that understood bitch"

-"yes mistress" she replyed again.

she walked through the automatic doors of ann summers. she felt scared, nervous and hear heart began to beat really quickly, her palms began to sweat and all of the guys in the shop were looking at her little well toned body. her cheeks went red as she navigated her way into the 18+ section, she wasn't old enough to buy the items but she thought if shes dressed this slutty the shop assistant would think she's old enough. finally she got to the back of the shop where all of the kinky stuff was. she looked at all of the dildos until she saw the 'pussy destroyer 6000' it was huge as big as long as her arm and as thick as her fist.

Ellie gulped as she looked at it. she began to get scared as she would know this would rip her virgin pussy in half. she also saw the 'anal splitter' the biggest butt plug that they sold, she hoped that if they even fit into her small holes they both wont have to be in her at the same time. she also picked up the biggest bottle of lube she had ever seen. lastly she went to the sexy Halloween costumes picked the lot in her size and brought some more really high heels, fish nets and push up bras. she paid with her dads card. her sister gave her, her dads card because he checks the bills every day and would know someone has bought a load of sex toys.

when she got home her sister was sat on the sofa watching 'just tattoo of us' "i'm home" Ellie said as she walked through the front door with the big haul from ann summers. "get on the floor bitch, be my foot rest" Charlotte demanded. charlotte took the back off of her twin sister and began looking through it while Ellie got on her hand and knees and obayed her sister. when she got down her thong snapped exposing her pussy and ass hole. charlotte noticed this. "close your eyes Ellie" charlotte said is a sneaky tone. Ellie obeyed. charlotte had lubed up the 'anal splitter' and rammed it down Ellies little hole. She yelped really loudly and began to cry in pain. she tried to take it out but charlotte said "don't you fucking dare or ill make the pain ten times worse".

thank you for reading this chapter as always please leave your opinions of this and if you have any advice please leave it below, thank you

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 02-28-2019, 07:03 AM   #24
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

aww I hope there is still a chance this story continues. I just found it and love it

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk