Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-29-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default All About CBT

Cock & Ball Torture

This thread is all about Cock & Ball Torture: ways to put the penis and balls in pain (or make them at least extremely uncomfortable).

Please discuss and leave your tips and tricks. The questions below are only some guidelines on what to think about.

What are ways to torture a penis and/or balls?

What are bad ways?

What are the risks?

What are your experiences with it?

Please teach us about the possibilities and limitations of this vast category of S&M.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 05-31-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-31-2018, 08:05 PM   #2
Jaro

Default Types of CBT

Ball busting is not the only way CBT can be done. The following are common ways in which the penis and or balls may be tortured. Largely taken from Uberkinky's Beginner's Guide to Cock & Ball bondage.

Genital bondage
Not only does binding the balls create heightened sensitivity, it also hinders orgasm, making it the perfect tool for tease and denial. Once the testicles are bound, the exposed areas will be tight and extremely sensitive. Mummification of the penis is a popular choice for making an erection a painful prospect. Now could be your perfect chance to enjoy some extreme sensation/temperature play. Be careful not to bind too tightly, especially the balls. Blood flow may never be restricted.

Genital spanking
Spank either balls or penis with a flogger, cane, whip or even the hands. You can’t beat a good old fashioned spanking to punish someone when they’ve been naughty. Although this is a new take on an old favorite, we must admit! Don’t hit too hard, you don’t want to do any lasting damage.

Ball Busting
The act of kicking, kneeing or punching the slave in his testicles. This is a pretty extreme form of CBT and will hurt a LOT for most people.

Ball Stretching
A ball stretcher (toy) gradually applies pressure to the scrotum, pulling it downwards and away from the body. In addition, when attached it will stop those naughty testicles from pulling a disappearing act. For adding a little extra to your agonizing activities, the Dominant should try tugging gently on the weights.

Ball Squeezing
Just squeezing the balls with your hands can be a pretty intense experience. You can squeeze as gentle or as hard as you like and if you want to do worse.... read on to the next type of CBT.

Ball Crushing
A ball crusher (toy) is designed to gradually squeeze the balls with the turn of a screw or nut. How much pressure can be varied of course. Also the balls can be crushed by just stepping on them, barefoot or not. Doing this with spiked heels is particularly evil.

Apple Polishing
The head of the penis is obviously the most sensitive. Forcefully rubbing this part continuously is very intense, bordering on torturous. This can be done at any time but is particularly vicious right after orgasm.

Sensation/Temperature play
You may wish to combine this with genital bondage or testicle cuffs, so that the slave’s bits and pieces are hypersensitive to every sadistic stroke. Now put hot/cold creams on it like Icy Hot, deep heat, tiger balm, chili sauce, toothpaste, candle wax, etc. to them. You might also want to try running a Wartenberg pinwheel over the exposed areas or even some tickle torture. Nettles are also great fun to use on cocks and balls. Alternatively, the slave will experience an all new kind of ‘chills’ when ice or cool metal objects are placed on his manhood.

Urethral Play / Sounding
Urethral play involves inserting something into the urethra at the tip of the penis (please only use a specialized tool); it can be quite uncomfortable, particularly if you’ve never tried it before so go slowly and apply plenty of lubricant. It is important to sterilize your tools before use, otherwise it could result in infection. Practiced safely this is the perfect choice for those who enjoy some deep exploration.

Electro-stimulation
Great for orgasm tease and denial, electro-stimulation devices are designed to pass an electric current through the body, delivering shocking results. This remains a firm favorite amongst CBT enthusiasts everywhere. There are so many toys to choose from; some are even designed to give you an electrifying shock from the inside out.

Needle Play
This means actually puncturing the skin with needles. This sort of CBT is certainly about pain, but can also be a very sensual experience. Piercing stimulates greater reactions within the body due to the blood vessels and multiple nerve endings in the lower layers of skin. It is essential to clean the area with antiseptic beforehand and always use sterilized hypodermic needles. Also a form of blood play, care should be taken to avoid the transmission of blood borne diseases.

Knife Play
Knife play remains a popular choice for those that like to live life on the edge, and when it is combined with some good, old fashioned geni-torture, the physical and psychological reactions can be extremely intense. It can also be used as a form of temperature play (by cooling or heating the objects) or body modification. But be careful; as with any play that may draw blood, there is a chance of transmitting diseases.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following 4 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-31-2018, 08:09 PM   #3
Jaro

Default CBT do's and don'ts

Taken from Uberkinky's beginners guide to CBT

The biggest concern when it comes to CBT is circulation. Increased pressure means that there is a danger of cutting off circulation completely. It is therefore essential to keep a close eye out for symptoms such as a loss in sensation, swelling or a loss of colour. Common injuries as a result of CBT include abrasions, bruises and small cuts. In time these will heal, but it is a good idea to treat with an ice pack to reduce the swelling and apply some antiseptic cream to cuts to avoid infection.

It’s quite normal to experience a dull and painful ache in the testicles after CBT, or as we like to call it ‘blue balls’, but this shouldn’t last for a prolonged period of time after your play has ended. If pain persists, or you notice any abnormalities, including swelling or blood spots underneath the skin, please make an urgent appointment to see your doctor. In worst case scenarios testicular torsion or rupture can occur. This is highly unlikely, particularly if you follow our advice, but if you do experience severe pain or feel nauseous, it is imperative that you seek urgent medical attention.

Be careful with those bits and pieces, they can't be replaced! Although, the family jewels are actually more resilient than you think, and you know what they say, "no pain, no gain"! Just make sure you always follow our safety tips and stop if you're at all unsure!
Do
  • Trim (or shave) pubic hair for a clear view and to avoid snagging
  • Alleviate pressure every 20-30 minutes to restore circulation fully
  • Avoid genital bindings that cannot be easily untied/removed
  • Keep ‘quick release’ tools, such as EMT scissors and cock ring cutters, handy
  • Be gentle with piercings
  • Stop immediately if you notice a loss of sensation, swelling, numbness or loss of color
  • Discuss boundaries and a safe word beforehand
  • Go slowly, gradually increasing intensity and monitoring reactions
  • Stop immediately if the pain starts to spread to other areas
  • Avoid any practices that seriously wrench or twist the genitals

Don't
  • Leave clamps on for long periods of time
  • Leave CBT devices/weights on for prolonged periods or through the night
  • Tie the balls to anything. A sudden knee-jerk reaction could result in serious damage
  • Bind the penis/scrotum too tightly – you don’t want to cut off circulation
  • Insert anything into the urethra without adequate lubrication
  • Squeeze the penis too hard, it could damage the erectile tissue
  • Use sharp, hard hits
  • Let go of weights suddenly, lower them down gradually and gently

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following 4 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-23-2019, 09:26 AM   #4
Jaro

I have done some new experiments on my own 'equipment'.
Check it out here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89365

Other ideas and tips for this thread are always welcome!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 08-16-2020, 08:46 AM   #5
Lennysub

Thanks for your smart post !
I'm new here. I saw so many fake "SM websites" with stupid practices, that I thought I would not find interesting places to share and discuss about SM, and cbt in particular.
Cbt is a great way to increase sensations and have very intense orgasms. I practice that since I started masturbation, and no still damage, even if I tested many many things !!
You totally right to put some rules to be safe.
Many beginner Masters ask for tortures too risky.
Thanks a lot for your post.
Lennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #6
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Thanks for a great post. Especially for those who are curious about CBT it is a great place to start and for those of us who are devotees of the dark art, a little safety reminder is always a good idea.

My favorite toy is a parachute ball stretcher. It pulls mostly on the balls rather than just on the sack. I have always enjoyed pulling on my balls with various means, ropes, cords, neckties, bathrobe sashes. I have tried them all. My parachute is the favorite. If you shop around you can find them pretty reasonably priced. I can't remember where I got mine. I thought I had saved the packing slip, but can't find it.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:29 AM   #7
Slave_bjorn

Really good post and interesting to read! Got a few ideas to try now. Going to be very careful of course.

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk