Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-13-2011, 06:41 PM   #706
O yeah
getDare Sweetheart

You are to not to wear anything but a diaper when home and when out still wear a diaper only alowed to chane it if u go number 2
O yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #707
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

i cant just wear that only when out since i got work and school i can however wear it under work/school cloths

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #708
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by O yeah View Post
You are to not to wear anything but a diaper when home and when out still wear a diaper only alowed to chane it if u go number 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
i cant just wear that only when out since i got work and school i can however wear it under work/school cloths
you are to do your own but wear them under your clothes. Roll a dice for the number of days. Additionally when at home and you are not eating, drinking or talking you are to have a pacifier in your mouth and when not at home it is to be carried with you either around your neck or in a pocket.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.

Last edited by Busty; 05-15-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #709
sk8tr4life54

every time you go to the bathroom you are to be naked in public you must then put clothes back on but wear no underwear, every time you use the bathroom at home you must remove and article of clothing, and no put it back on for 24 hours
sk8tr4life54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #710
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Kitty Bella since you didn't get a reply, you are to do oyeah's reply but wear them under your clothes. Roll a dice for the number of days. Additionally when at home and you are not eating, drinking or talking you are to have a pacifier in your mouth and when not at home it is to be carried with you either around your neck or in a pocket.
the humiliation goes to him not me since i was stating something out so its not fair to give me more humiliation without him getting any....

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #711
danishboy4545

You must crawl on all fours and make only purring and meowing noises for the next hour and a half.

im a male
danishboy4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #712
Veronica

You must have a bra wedige connection for 8hours straight even if you have to go to the bathroom...
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #713
Veronica

Get every condement from your fridge and squirt it all over your penis. Make yourself some undies with the suran wrap and seal it with the duct tape around the top and legs. if you are feeling crazy hide something in your ass too. put your clothes on over your new undies. Go to the mall or super market like this. Go to the bathroom. It must be one where people can see your feet under the door. No matter who is in the bathroom when you go in, go straight to the first stall and strip. take off your suran wrap throw it in the toilet. Wipe up what you can with toilet paper. Then put your clothes on and leave without flushing. If you are offering pictures I will take them.. Take one of you in your new underware one of you before you put clothes back on in the stall and one of the toilet with messy suran wrap over the lid.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #714
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

This part is to be done during the day (hopefully for your sake while not many people are around). First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth, no matter who is in the house. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl to the nearest window. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in front of the window. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in front of the window and blindfolded. Continue to do this until you either reach orgasm or, if you have a hard time reaching orgasm (regularly or through anal), until ten minutes have passed. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience!

"Psst. I'm serious - you do have my seal of approval. Be proud of that! There are many, many dickheads on this site XD" -CollaredBlondie.

See?
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #715
Veronica

Take a laxitive... Next time you have to poop... poop in a cup... and then smear it all over your bare stomach
Old 05-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #716
daremaster 1
getDare God

i dare you to crawl around outside until ou meet 3 people and try and convince them to pet you while you act like a dog
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #717
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

go to the mall and try on a full female out fir of your choice, a top or dress, skirt, leggings jeans and shoeswhatever you want, you may just stay in the changing room or you can walk about the store for 5 minutes if you choose to stay in the changing room take a pic and put it in this forum
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #718
cute_boy

write slut betwenn your back and ass. wear your shortest shirt you have so that people can read it if you are moving unfavorably.
cute_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #719
daremaster 1
getDare God

wear a pair of underwear outside your pants around your house for one day
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #720
freshmilk

Give yourself a wedgie all day, keep pulling it up every hour. Every 3 hours get yourself fully erect, do not tuck it up behind your belt! You now get a choice

1 relief - if you want to cum you must do it naked infront of an open window (day or night but the window must be one that people can see into) when you cum rub it on your body
Or.
2 restraint - if you don't feel the urge to cum, take a photo of you in the wedgie or with the erection and use it either as your phones wallpaper for 24hrs or as your getdare pic

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, cbt