Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-30-2021, 11:18 AM   #1
Shrike

Default 40M dom - reworking myself

I was a sub.
I thought that being a dom was very difficult, I liked the feeling of freedom that just obey, offered me. I met some people, some wonderful people and others not so much, however I learned something from all of them.

But there was a day when I just didn't feel like doing anything and I walked away from this world, but only temporarily.
A time in solitude gave me perspective and now I have returned, with a different way of seeing things.

With this I do not mean that I will never submit again, perhaps if the right person crosses my path I could kneel again, however it is not what I need now.
As I was saying, some changes in my life have meant that I have less time, perhaps I have also gotten older, 40 years now ...

all this is simply so that you know me a little, now you can ask how much you want, I will answer sincerely
Kik: ShrikeDom
likes: nipple play, cum control, exposition, anal (I have been ordered to put anal on my likes)
limits: cum play, watersports, face, scat, blackmail, public
RULES PM Dares
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Really happy to see you've started a thread of your own; I've noticed your questions around and enjoyed them. Hope you get plenty of good ones.

Are you carrying any sports injuries?

What do you consider were your best forms of service? We're they the same as your favourite forms?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 03:28 PM   #3
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

What happened to make you try being a dom?

In what ways do you see things differently?

Why did you leave? What made you come back?

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to saltychip for this post:
Old 12-01-2021, 12:01 AM   #4
Shrike

Quote:
Really happy to see you've started a thread of your own; I've noticed your questions around and enjoyed them. Hope you get plenty of good ones.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Are you carrying any sports injuries?
When I was younger I practiced swimming a lot, and in college I played rugby. As an injury, just a sprain. In my rugby team, I played as a hooker (it's funny the name of that position) and I was always in the midle of the melee, once the mele fell on my ankle. I couldn't play for two months

Quote:
What do you consider were your best forms of service? We're they the same as your favourite forms?
this is a very interesting question. Right now I think the best quality in a slave is patience. I think the best way a slave can serve is simply by waiting to be used by its owner.
When I felt more submissive, I thought that the best I could give was my obedience, so, within my limits, I did everything they told me to do, and with that I was happy.
something similar, but from a different point of view

thank you for your questions
likes: nipple play, cum control, exposition, anal (I have been ordered to put anal on my likes)
RULES PM Dares
Old 12-01-2021, 12:16 AM   #5
Shrike

Quote:
What happened to make you try being a dom?
I love that "trying to be a dom", you are completely right. As a sub, I always thought it was very difficult to be a dom, it is true that there are those who are dom by nature, but life in society rejects the idea of ​​degrading another person, which is a challenge to control of yourself. What happened? I really wouldn't know exactly, maybe I just got older.

Quote:
In what ways do you see things differently?
Before I thought that a sub dom relationship was a kind of give and take, a game in which there were rules to be followed and both have fun, however now I think that the sub gives much more than the dom in that relationship.

Quote:
Why did you leave? What made you come back?
sometimes to understand something well you have to look at it from the outside. I think I was tired and just needed to step aside temporarily, but the truth is, I always feel like playing the game again.

thank you for your questions
RULES PM Dares
Old 12-01-2021, 03:45 PM   #6
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

The Hooker position requires skill and dedication, and typically isn't something one finds oneself in by accident (at least not for long!), would it be fair to say you had/have a real love of the game?

Is Rugby an unusual sport for your area?

Is physicality important to who you are and how you see yourself, and has that changed over time?

In another AMA thread you quoted Schopenhauer and Thoreau. Do you have particular interest in these philosophers, or philosophy in general?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
Old 12-02-2021, 12:14 AM   #7
Shrike

Quote:
The Hooker position requires skill and dedication, and typically isn't something one finds oneself in by accident (at least not for long!), would it be fair to say you had/have a real love of the game?
the truth is that when I started playing rugby I didn't know much about it, but the more I trained and played the more I liked it, and of course, the best of all is the third time.

Quote:
Is Rugby an unusual sport for your area?
in my country everything that is not football (soccer for Americans) is unusual, I also liked to play soccer, but I was never in any team, some friends just went to kick a ball.

Quote:
Is physicality important to who you are and how you see yourself, and has that changed over time?
I have never cared much about my physique, not even when I was 75kg of pure muscle

Quote:
In another AMA thread you quoted Schopenhauer and Thoreau. Do you have particular interest in these philosophers, or philosophy in general?
"Living without philosophizing is properly, having your eyes closed, without ever trying to open them" (Descartes)
It's something I completely agree with, the mind is the most beautiful and powerful thing that human beings have
RULES PM Dares
Old 12-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #8
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What are you currently reading?

Do you study any free or paid courses in your own time for personal growth?

Do you volunteer anywhere?

Having some likes/dislikes/limits posted may help with people asking questions.

-Paul Eldridge
Old 12-02-2021, 11:52 AM   #9
Shrike

Quote:
What are you currently reading?
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sandman
I had it pending for a long time

Quote:
Do you study any free or paid courses in your own time for personal growth?
well... not for personal growth, but I'm learning computer programming and I find it quite entertaining

Quote:
Do you volunteer anywhere?
Between work and study I don't have much time. Actually, does it count having taken a dog out of the kennel?

Quote:
Having some likes/dislikes/limits posted may help with people asking questions.
You are absolutely right, but it makes me a little lazy... i will doit at some point
I think my likes will include: obedience, bodywriting, rules, orgasm control... As a dom, I won't do anything I don't like, so dislikes or limits are the same: scat, blackmail, family, friends.
RULES PM Dares
Old 12-04-2021, 02:15 AM   #10
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Good luck with your studies!

What is your dog like?

What was your most difficult challenge as a submissive?

Do you feel your understanding of such makes you a better dominant?

-Paul Eldridge
Old 12-07-2021, 03:49 AM   #11
Shrike

Quote:
Good luck with your studies!
Thank you, Next week I will start with my exams, I'm not quite nervous, i've been working hard

Quote:
What is your dog like?
Black mouth cur, I'm not sure if he belongs to that breed, but it is exactly the same

Quote:
What was your most difficult challenge as a submissive?
I was serving a dom who wanted to train my ass, he ordered me to be plugged in for a whole day, It was very difficult, I did not succeed, I could only go up to 15 hours

Quote:
Do you feel your understanding of such makes you a better dominant?
I think that when you know both sides of the coin you are able to better understand a relationship
RULES PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Shrike for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk