Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-30-2021, 11:14 AM   #46
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?

sissy, though in this context i would normally use the men's bathroom even if i barely count as one

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?

i have but only as a part of a dare or under mistresses orders. eventhough this is the bathroom i'm meant to use

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?

serious answer yeah i can see why a lot of public toilets can be secluded.. like park ones so i can see some men preying on some women... not serious answer no as a sissy i need to service as many people as possible

4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?

no... as a beta sissy i don't get urinal rights i have to sit down to pee, plus i'd be waay embarrassed if someone saw my tiny clitty

5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?

i used too before i was mistresses sissy bitch

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?

no thankfully that hasn't happened to me yet

7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?

oh yes! many things i love public toilet dares they come with a perfect small lockable space. i've stripped naked, edged, masturbated to orgasm, a few times mistress even made me go into the womans with her fully sissied up. heck once or twice the male friend we have even tied me to the toiled seat which was heartracing and terrifying but ooooh so stimulating

8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?

oh yes i have to make sure the stall is left in a state that would please the next man to use it, its one of the reasons i still use the mens room

9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?

well as the silly sissy i am i don't tend to check before i use the bathroom so i have done before

10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it?

probably the first time i did bondage in a stall, i went to a public bathroom in a park that has slightly larger stalls and it just fit me and the male friend if i sat on the toilet. i stripped my lower half to give him my underwear at the time i still had male underwear i got to keep my trousers, shoes and socks but by shirt and underwear were gone, my hands were cuffed behind my back and my thighs were tied to the toilet seat. it was midnight very very scary but from the outside of the stall it just looked like i was using the toilet. i was there for an hour and a half ahh~ sweet memories

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:03 PM   #47
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?
Male

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?
Only time I really had to go and Mens was being cleaned. Womans bathroom was a single stall type so figured safe to use.

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?
For the single stall type bathrooms not really. For multiple its more for some people to feel comfortable.
I would be ok with shared. Now thats a guys answer. Woman probably say YES since I hear womans is often cleaner. LOL.

Yes

Try to

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?
If another stall run to that one. If none just live with the mess.

Yes. Masterbation, nude picture dares, diaper changes, given a blow job,
Ok most was I was blindfolded and brought into a womans bathroom to get a blow job. I heard some giggles so I know it was not empty, but I have no clue who or how many.

Not unless visually wet or dirty.

Wet hands and hope for the best.

Was locked into my chastity cage so I would typically have to sit. I had to go badly and only option was a porta potty. Those are always a mess with often no a tp. No way was I sitting on that mess.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:17 PM   #48
rhl
getDare Succubus

Some questions about your public restroom usage

1. What is your gender? Male
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you? Once when it was dark and I had to go bad. It was in a camp ground and I could tell which door. Did also use a public ladies room on a dare.
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? noWhy? as long as there are stalls, it should not matter. But the stall doors should be more like the Germans stalls. Why not?Some may want privacy.
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?I use to, but since I wear panties, I sit.
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?off course, if possible would
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? YesWhat did you do?it was during another type of toilet dare. In the past I simply went to another stall without pants. This time, I was excited to use my fingers, I did clean a finger or two with my mouth. Rinsed hands in the toilet. Then for the required dare, took a few drinks out of the bowel. Oh and the water was already yellow when stepping in.
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? no - wait maybe yesWhat?pooped in pain ties and diapers while sitting on the toilet, did a progressive lick of toilet bowels
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?If I mess it, once I used my mouth to clean the dirty seat before sitting down
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?I don't check on this, before
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? yesIf so, what was it?It was a date. Being off the main path, thought it would be light. But with Two stalls (both occupied), I went up to the only unoccupied urinal. Dropped my pants, with diaper fully exposed and peed. I heard at least two come in, but when done, there where 3 waiting for toilets and 2 for urinals
Old 01-06-2022, 07:54 PM   #49
striker101

1. What is your gender?
Male

A few times, but only when they're single toilet ones, and there was someone in the men's room already, but no one waiting for the other.

Yes. It's a pretty vulnerable space, and I think it allows people to feel a little more comfortable/less exposed. Not so much with single toilet ones, but even then I can see why a business would do it to have only one restroom with a urinal or one restroom with feminine products/disposal bin

Not always, as long as the stall is clean, sometimes its nice to sit.

Yes. Haven't had the balls not too, and probably never will (might sound hot while fantasizing, but I wouldn't want to make a stranger uncomfortable).

I always check first. If there's no TP, or soap, I'll find another bathroom.

Jacked off in a public bathroom on campus while in college in the middle of the night. Was really hot.

I'll wipe it if there's something there, but otherwise, not much cleaning you can actually do in there.

No, I'll find a different one to use instead.

Nothing comes to mind. Some are gross, and that always sucks. Ones with doors that don't lock properly are probably the worst.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:13 PM   #50
lill
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?
non binary bio male
yes i have been in often when dressed.
yes some people dont feel safe from creeps, and even women can creep.
no, i sit mostly for my knees
yes, i dont like being right near
yes, sock gets tossed in the bin
i have had get naked dares. and i used to cum in the toilet whenever i needed to focus
no in public rooms i aint gonna touch a seat, let alone a urinal
just rinse hands and use sanitizer at first chance
blood on the mirror, and an unbearable smell, i peed and got out in 45 seconds

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 01:05 AM   #51
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

1. What is your gender?
Cis male
No, if the need arises and the message took was unavailable
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Yes, cause people get uptight about it

Yes
No I just use the first one I walk to
Waddled to the next stall
I've been pissed on while dressed so I left in wet clothes
nope, living on the edge
Yeah hot water
Yeah, I guys trying to talk while I was taking a dump

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:02 AM   #52
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1. What is your gender? Fluid
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you? Not yet, but I guess I would when en femme
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not? Yes, sadly man can be assholes (yes woman too, but sadly most often it's guys who are assholes)
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one? No
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use? If I have to use an urinal, thats preferred
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do? Luckily not in a public, its one of the things I immediately checked
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What? Take pictures
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? Well in some places its automatically cleaned.
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? Yes
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it? No bad experiences
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 04:14 AM   #53
Gai

1. What is your gender?
Male

Yes. Typically only when it's single use and someone is already in men's.

Yes, unless each stall is a complete restroom with toilet and sink and has walls that go down to the floor.

Yes

Not previously. But, since COVID started, yes.

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always wiped down the toilet seat with hand sanitizer and toilet paper before sitting. So, I always know there is TP before I sit.

-Jerked off in bathrooms several times
-Went in with my date and exchanged blow jobs during a concert

See my answer to #6

I wouldn't notice the lack of soap until it's too late. But I've always kept hand sanitizer in a pocket so doesn't matter.

When I was about 13 or 14, a cousin followed me into the bathroom and spied on me through the crack in the stall door. He refused to leave until I got up off the toilet seat and showed him everything.

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk