Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-15-2020, 10:35 AM   #91
Janie89

I hope people are enjoying the last 2 episodes. Your opinions would be appreciated.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:01 PM   #92
jen69
Account Banned

I liked the story so far and i hope you wright more chapters soon.
Maybe the girls can humiliate him by putting him in a dog collar and lead and take him for walks around the neighborhood or something like that.
jen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jen69 for this post:
Old 03-16-2020, 06:39 AM   #93
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 9

Stripped By Girls Part 9

I finally managed to grab the towel and quickly wrapped it around myself just before Judy opened the door to the garage and announced, "All the girls are here and Mrs. Chambers and Mrs. Burton are gone!" Cindy and Christine were told to get their bathing suits on and join the others on the patio as soon as possible. After they left, Judy proceeded to give me the lowdown on what was to happen next. "Peter, I guess you're wondering what happens next?" At that moment her friend Millicent entered the garage wearing a blue one piece bathing suit and I must say that she looked pretty good in it for a 13 year old girl. I was wearing my trusty towel and for some reason I could feel my penis reacting. Was I attracted to Judy and her friends? Could that be possible? Was I secretly enjoying the embarrassment I had suffered the last 2 days? All I know is I was grateful for the towel at the moment and what it was hiding.

Millicent went on to explain that all the girls had changed into their bathing suits, the 2 moms delivered the pizza, sodas and the birthday cake and everything was ready. Judy explained that she had her bikini under her tshirt and shorts so she was basically ready too. Millicent also mentioned that all the girls finally congregated into the living room so the grand total would be 12 girls. Cindy and her friends were the most excited and couldn't wait for the party to start. Millicent finally acknowledged me and was circling around me before she said," Hi, Peter! You look different! I wonder what it is. Oh yeah, you're not wearing your usual clothes - your birthday suit!!! Hahahaha." Both girls erupted in laughter as I looked down at my towel and wondering how long I would have it. The 2 girls then put their hands on my towel covered butt and gave me a few slaps causing me to jump a little. Judy then told me she had a few things to tell me so I should listen carefully. "First of all, you don't need this silly thing!" she said, ripping the towel off my body in one fell swoop, leaving me totally bare naked once again. Both girls stared right at my cock which was at half mast at this point. "Woohoo! Oh my God. There is a naked man in your garage, Judy! I can see his big fat wiener too! Hahahaha." said Millicent. They both circled me taunting me by staring at my cock, pointing and laughing then moving to my ass and giving me a few more slaps just for good measure. Millicent continued her teasing by telling me that all the girls thought I was very cool and some even thought I was hot especially when I had nothing on. "We know you like us too, Peter, because you often have a big boner when you're with us! Tell the truth. You like showing us your wiener, don't you?"

I didn't know what to say. They didn't expect an answer. They knew they were having an effect on me. Judy declared, "I know this is so embarrassing for you,Peter! We've seen you totally naked and touched you all over. Younger girls have too. Remember those little girls we met in the park? That must have been really embarrassing for you. Well, we like seeing you and touching your bare body so you might as well get used to it and it's not over. More girls are gonna see you today and touch you. I hope you don't mind too much". With that comment, both girls laughed.

Judy went on to explain that I was at the party to help out. "We have lots of excited little girls so we will need you to help with the food, drinks, games, and anything else the girls might want to do. It's Cindy's 11th birthday so I want it to be a great success and fun for all. I'm sure you will have fun too, Peter! " Millicent snickered at that comment and I just rolled my eyes. I took the opportunity to ask a few questions myself. I asked her what I would be wearing dreading the answer she would give me based on my attire the last 2 days. "You said Cindy has some friends over for the party. I guess they would be her age. They might be offended if they see a guy without clothes on. Don't you think? How about I wear my shorts or at least my boxers? "

Judy explained that her friends were around 10-11 years old and since she and her cousin Christine didn't seem to mind what they saw that maybe her friends would feel the same way. Millicent said, "We're excited to see what they might do if they saw what we did, especially the first time! Some might be scared or really embarrassed but some might find it hilarious too and maybe even sexy. Haha. " Judy then asked Millicent to get my outfit and to ask Allie to come too. "We need to get Peter ready!" It's time. Judy then asked me to wait in the garage because she had to explain a few things to the guests before getting the party started. I was hoping she would leave the towel but no such luck. She grabbed it and took it with her much to my chagrin.

Meanwhile in the living room, Cindy was all excited seeing everyone assembled in their bathing suits and waiting for Judy to get things started. There was a pile of presents in the corner and all the food and drinks were ready in the kitchen. Her 6 best friends and favorite cousin were there and they were as excited as she was. Little did they know what the day would bring. Of course Cindy and Christine were sworn to secrecy about what had gone on in the bathroom with Peter earlier. Christine was definitely dying to tell the other girls but she didn't dare take that chance. Judy had warned her in advance. Judy entered wearing just her red and blue bikini and asked all the girls to listen carefully. At that same time, Millicent and Allie left with a bag and left the room. "Hi, girls, I hope everyone is excited and let's make this a great party for Cindy! Please follow all the rules so everyone is safe. Make sure that you only swim with a buddy and only when I say you can. We won't be in the pool that much anyway. We have other activities planned that will be a lot of fun. Be prepared for a special surprise, not just for Cindy but all you other girls too! Let me just say that it's kinda naughty but I think you'll love it! I know me and my friends will!" The younger girls all looked at each other giggling and wondering what she meant by something naughty. "I'm glad you remembered not to bring your phones. We don't want any phones ending up in the water. If you want pics, us older girls might take pics that you can have later. Just remember to have fun! I know you will!!!! " The girls cheered. Judy told the girls that Cindy would be opening her presents first in the living room before all of them would go into the backyard. Food and drinks would be served outside and some games were planned for later. Judy didn't want to waste any more time so she instructed her friend Sally to watch over the girls as Cindy started opening her presents. She then proceeded to join Millicent, Allie, and me in the garage and noticed a lot of noise coming from it.

The scene that greeted Judy when she entered the garage was hilarious. There was a totally bare naked me on my hands and knees with Allie riding me like a horse and slapping my ass as they went along. Millicent was laughing her head off and was using her phone to take pics. Of Judy's friends, I noticed that Allie had the best body even for a 13 year old. Although wearing a bright yellow one piece, her boobs were a fair size and she had quite the nice round butt which was now sitting on my lower back. I also noticed that Judy was wearing a blue and red bikini and looked really nice in it. She had perky little breasts and slim figure with a cute bubble butt. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be noticing things like that. These girls were 13 after all.

"Oh my God! You girls are crazy! Haha. You're going to tire out poor Peter." Allie got off me as Millicent checked her phone. "These are pretty good, Allie. Come see. Peter, you wanna see too?" Allie and Judy were giggling away as they perused some of the pics that Millicent had taken. I was way too embarrassed to look at them and stayed away. Judy declared, "Wow, Peter! These pics are great for our collection. Guess what? You look just like a horsey in them. You are bare naked just like a horse and we can see your horse cock in the pics. Woohoo. It's huge just like it is now!" Sure enough, as I stood there my cock was sticking out like a rocket. I couldn't help it though. Having Allie's nice round soft ass on me did the trick. In fact my penis had been like a yoyo for 2 days- up and down, up and down. I hadn't jacked off since I got home that day after the initial park encounter and I was ready to explode. I willed myself to calm down and eventually I was able to control myself as Judy changed the subject.

I remembered that Judy had said that I would have an outfit to wear so I asked her about it. She told me it was in the bag but that they would have to put it on me. At this point I was just happy to have something to cover up with. I didn't want to go into that living room with all those young girls wearing just a smile. I could hear a lot of noise coming from the living room. Apparently, Cindy was in the process of opening her presents. Judy opened the bag and took out scissors, scotch tape, and what appeared to be a roll of wrapping paper and a red bow. I was in shock! That was my outfit? What the heck were they thinking.

The 3 girls got to work quickly. Apparently I was being wrapped like a gift and that would be my outfit so to speak. Judy grabbed the red bow and to my horror fastened it around my dick and balls and made sure it was snug. The fear and embarrassment I was feeling allowed my penis to soften which made the task of wrapping me easier for the girls. After a few minutes their handiwork was complete. They managed to fashion what looked like a makeshift pair of shorts using the wrapping and tape. "There. That looks really good. Good job, girls! This paper is great too! Haha" announced Judy. I couldn't help but notice that my new shorts had little bears all over it with the words Happy Birthday all over it. Yikes. They invited me to walk around the garage for a bit to see how it felt when I moved. Sure enough the paper stayed put. How long would it remain there was just a guess.

I asked for a tshirt but Judy replied, "No way, Peter. That would ruin the surprise. You look perfect with just the wrapping paper." as the 3 girls laughed up a storm at my expense. At that moment, Sally came to tell us that the gifts were all opened and that Cindy loved everything she got. Judy then said, " Wait till she gets a load of the special gift!" as the 4 friends high fived each other opening the door to the house and pushing me along towards the living room.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-16-2020, 01:07 PM   #94
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

That’s an awesome next chapter, I can’t wait or the update of Cindy unwrapping her next present

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 03-18-2020, 01:31 PM   #95
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 10

Stripped By Girls Part 10

At that moment, Sally came to tell us that the gifts were all opened and that Cindy loved everything she got. Judy then said, " Wait till she gets a load of the special gift!" as the 4 friends high fived each other opening the door to the house and pushing me along towards the living room. Before continuing, Judy told her friends that she was going to give an introduction to Cindy's friends first then they were to take me into the living room when they heard my name. Needless to say, I was really nervous about this whole thing. For the last 2 days I had been stripped naked by younger girls and made to parade around in my birthday suit with an erection for most of the time it seemed. They didn't seem to care who saw me or what they did to me. Were they being cruel or were they just getting a kick out of seeing an older teen boy totally bare naked and showing me off to as many girls as they could regardless of their ages?

Millicent told me, "It won't be long now Peter. I guess you know why you're wearing wrapping paper, right? We're so excited, right, girls? Cindy's friends will freak out! This is the best!" Just imagining what lay ahead of me, I couldn't help those combined feelings of embarrassment and excitement again with the inevitable result of course: a stirring in my groin. I could feel the wrapping paper tighten up against my dick. I just prayed it didn't bust through the paper.

Judy entered the living room and asked for silence as the excited girls quietened down and she began to speak. "Ok, guys, I hear Cindy loved all the presents you gave her but there is one more to open from me, Millicent, Sally, and Allie. The great thing about this gift is that it can be shared by everybody! Ok, Christine and all Cindy's friends too, sit on the floor so you can get a good view as Cindy opens her present. We older girls will sit on the couches behind you." Christine couldn't stop giggling. She seemed to know something the other girls didn't. They were just curious wondering what gift was yet to come. Cindy had a big smile on her face in anxious anticipation.

"Ok, guys, bring in the present!" Judy announced as her 3 friends walked into the living room pushing along what appeared to be a strange older boy - namely me. They shuffled me along until I was stopped about 3 feet in front of Cindy's friends. As Judy and her friends giggled, Cindy's guests were so shocked at what was happening before them. Cindy clapped loudly and shouted, "Oh, yeah! So cool!" as her cousin Christine jumped up and down. Her friends didn't know what to make of all this.

Who was this guy and what the hell was he wearing? Picture me standing there bare chested and barefoot with wrapping paper around my waist that mildly resembled paper shorts with tiny bears all over it. The young girls were quick to notice the bears and all the Happy Birthdays as well. What the hell must they have been thinking seeing me like this -a stranger they didn't know at a kid's birthday party who had to be at least 8 years older than them for the most part and on top of that - a guy.

Cindy's friends were all puzzled but very intrigued and curious as to what
would happen with me based on the expressions on their faces. They were eyeing me up and down alternating between my face and the wrapping that still protected me. I doubt that any of them would think that the paper was all there was to my birthday outfit. Little did they know. Christine and Cindy were whispering things to each other as they stared at me and I can only imagine what they were saying. I, on the other hand, had a hard time looking anyone in the face but when I did, I saw all these young innocent girls gathered around me along with Judy and her smiling cronies who were responsible for the mess I got myself into. As I stood there waiting for the inevitable, I couldn't help but notice that the wrapping had gotten even tighter surrounding my balls and dick and I could feel the soft red bow that wrapped around them. Why did they put that on me in the first place. Wasn't the paper embarrassing enough?

Judy broke the tension by announcing, "Your attention! May I present Cindy's final gift for the day. Cindy, please come forward and open your gift so we can all see what we got you." Cindy's friends were still at a loss as to how this guy wrapped in paper could possibly be a gift. One of Cindy's friends named Sara, a small cute little blond in pig tails whispered something to the girl next to her. Apparently, she seemed to know who I was. She looked familiar to me too but I couldn't place her. That made me even more nervous as the tension began to escalate in the room.

Cindy got up from the floor and without hesitation made her way to the front as Judy and her pals went behind the younger girls and took their places on the 2 couches in the living room. I couldn't help but notice Millicent with her phone in hand. Oh God, please don't tell me. Cindy winked at me as she approached. She whispered to me, "This is gonna be fun, Pete." Judy yelled, "Go for it, Cindy! Let's see what you got!" with everyone cheering and Millicent raising her phone in anticipation of filming the unwrapping of Cindy's gift - me. I just stood there embarrassed and with that funny feeling in my groin which continued to push on the bear covered wrapping paper.

Then the inevitable happened. The noise in the room died down as all the girls were in awe of the situation. What the hell were they going to witness. Who is this guy anyway? This is nuts. The older girls were so excited and were anticipating the reaction of the younger girls. Christine had the biggest smile on her face and Cindy said, " Thank you everyone for coming to my party. Thanks for the awesome presents and thanks for this one too!" Judy's 3 friends yelled in unison, "Open it, Cindy! Open him!" And that's exactly what Cindy did. She took the time to stare at me and mentioned how nice the wrapping paper was asking me to twirl around to show everyone the good job. She even gave me a light slap on the ass as all the girls giggled at her naughtiness. "Wow!" one girl muttered. Then she put her hands on me and I could tell she was wondering where to start. I could also tell that she wanted to drag it out as much as she could. She was enjoying this way too much.

Finally her fingers went to work. She proceeded to tear a small piece of wrapping from my upper left thigh and then the right as she threw them to the floor. The girls noticed even more skin was showing. The girls must have been wondering what I had on under the wrapping as I saw the puzzled looks on their faces. Some of them couldn't hide their excitement at this point. Is it possible? No way. Their eyes were glued to the scene as Millicent was busy capturing every detail on her phone. Cindy then turned me around and ripped more pieces from my upper back thighs and discarding them. She did the same with more pieces surrounding my lower back. Still more skin. Girls' mouths were opened as they were just staring at what they were seeing as Cindy meticulously continued her work. Christine could be heard giggling throughout as the older girls just continued to smile waiting in anticipation.

How did I get myself into this mess! Weren't the last 2 days bad enough? This can't really be happening! And yet I was getting excited and just hoped she would get it over with. The suspense was killing me as well as all the girls in the room. Thank God, I didn't have a full hardon at this point or it would have busted through the paper and what a ridiculous sight that would have been. I was excited but still relatively in control of my penis. More paper was ripped from both sides of me showing enough skin to scare enough of the young girls into thinking they might see something they probably shouldn't be seeing. And yet I could tell none of them were offended and and it was clear nobody was leaving the room.

Cindy continued to adjust my position every time she ripped more paper from my so called outfit. I had my back to everyone as she shouted out, "I wonder what this present could be!" The whole room erupted in laughter at her comment. She then decided she had stalled enough as she ripped a big piece from my lower back towards the middle of my ass. She had just exposed half of my naked ass to all the girls. The reaction was immediate. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Holy shit! Wow! Wow!" Some of the girls couldn't help relate what they were now seeing. "Oh my God! I can see his butt crack! Hahaha. Is this for real? This is crazy! " One girl slapped her friend on the back while another was rubbing her hands in anticipation.

More paper was ripped basically exposing most of my bare ass as the girls continued their giggling fit and the looks of amazement were obvious when Cindy turned me around to face the girls this time. She left enough attached at the back that kept the makeshift shorts still intact on my body. There was no doubt in the young girls' minds at this point that Cindy was going to rip all this wrapping paper off of me. Should they be seeing this? Damn right they should by the looks on their faces. Cindy looked at everyone saying, "Almost done guys! Bear with me." And she emphasized the "bare" part which made everyone laugh. She proceeded to rip more from my front. The pile of torn wrapping paper was strewn all over the floor as I awaited to lose what cover I had left.

More "Oh My Gods" were heard as my front covering looked like I was wearing some kind of speedo. She then grabbed what was left on the left and right sides of the front wrapping paper and quickly pulled down hard ripping both pieces off and dropping them to the floor as the room erupted again. The result was incredibly comical to say the least. The only piece of wrapping paper left was hanging on my semi hard penis and keeping it from falling to the floor. The laughter was deafening and the shock on the girls' faces was incredible. Cindy was going to rip all that wrapping paper from this older guy and they were going to see him with nothing on. Was that even possible? They were at a kid's birthday party.

Cindy seemed proud of her handiwork in unwrapping me. She turned me around very carefully so that the remaining front piece was still attached and my dick and balls remained covered. I was aware that I was completely bare from the back as she did that however. The comments from Cindy's friends came fast and furious: "Wow, look guys, he's naked from the back. I can see his bare bum! Holy shit! Oh my God! This guy's ass is totally showing! He looks totally bare naked from the back!" The older girls had kept relatively quiet up to this point but from them I heard comments like: "God, this guy's not wearing shorts or underwear! Don't look guys! Haha. Shame Shame! These girls shouldn't be seeing this. Haha."

I was in agony as Cindy turned me around once again to face my captive audience. Cindy then bent down and whispered to me. "It's showtime." In one fell swoop she grabbed the remaining piece that was still hanging precariously from my dick and balls, ripping it off violently and throwing it to the floor with the other pieces of wrapping paper. The world stopped for me at that moment. I looked at myself. I was standing in a crowded room of girls totally stark bare ass naked! The response was loud and immediate. Thundering applause, laughter, and total shock at what these young party girls were seeing with their own eyes- a totally bare naked 16 year old boy.

Of course the comments were abundant. "Oh my God, he's bare naked! Look at his wiener, guys! Wow! Is this for real! He's standing there naked in front of us! This is amazing! Not a stitch on him. I can't believe this! Woohoo. That's a big peepee. So cool!" Those were the initial comments I heard but after the total shock of having me exposed totally to the girls, Cindy pointed to my dick and made sure they were all aware that there was a bright red bow still attached to it. "Wow!" Nice touch!" she said. It wasn't just the red bow that all the girls noticed. With all the excitement and embarrassment it was bound to happen. I had an enormous erection which made the red bow stand out even more! I'm not sure how many of these girls knew anything about erections but it was clear they were aware of it instantly as the pointing, staring, laughing was deafening. "Nice boner there buddy!" shouted Christine as she gave Cindy a high five with all the girls laughing and pointing at me as well.

Cindy then did something that really surprised and shocked her friends. As I stood there with my throbbing cock, she grabbed it and pulled off the red bow and said, "Here, Chris! A souvenir for you!" as she threw it to her cousin leaving me for all intents and purposes truly without a stitch on. "No offense, girls, but I think this is the best present of the day! By the way, his name is Peter. He is 18 years old and he's totally bare naked in my house!!" With that she grabbed me by shoulders and proceeded to turn me around so that every part of me was on display. She invited all her friends to get up off the floor and look at her present more closely. The bolder girls starting with Christine wasted no time. They approached and just devoured me with their eyes. Cindy had her hands all over my ass as her friends were in awe. Cindy told them not to be shy and invited them to touch my ass as she turned me around and bent me over in front of them. My hardon was intense as I started to feel many hands rubbing my ass gently at first and then more aggressively as Cindy gave me a few spanks as well.

Cindy turned me around again and this time she poked at my cock saying, " This is his peepee, guys! What do you think? Peter's peepee!! Oh my God, he's bare naked guys! Hahahahaha." With that, all her friends were surrounding me, even the shyer ones who were reluctant at first to join the fun at my expense. "Hey, guys, who hasn't seen a naked boy before?" she asked giggling. Oh I guess the answer is nobody now! Haha." Judy and her friends couldn't be more pleased as the party was going perfectly and the unwrapping was a total success. They were allowing all the young girls to enjoy themselves knowing full well they would be having their fun with the naked visitor as the party went on.

More hilarity ensued as Judy noticed Cindy and her friends touching me more and more as I tried to get away from the onslaught. It's one thing when I'm being touched by one girl but this was an all out attack. Millicent was proud of herself telling the others that she got some good video and pics as well. "I'm rating it G, guys" she said. "There's 10 year old girls in the videos so it shouldn't be a problem! Haha". I was on the floor at this pointed having been pushed down on my stomach for the inevitable spanking by Cindy and her friends. "Bad boy, Peter." said Christine. "You have been naughty showing your peepee to us and your bum too! Haha. Hey, guys, wanna see his balls?" They managed to turn me over and as I lay on my back on the floor, Christine shocked the other girls by grabbing my cock and pulling it away from my balls so they could all have a great look.

Needless to say, my balls were grabbed and rubbed making sure that my cock was at full mast. They allowed me to stand up as they all seemed to calm down a bit and Judy declared, "Ok, girls, let's give Peter a rest now. He has a lot of work to do and we don't want him too tired! By the way, you all look great in your bathing suits. You too, Peter!" One of the little girls said, "But he's not wearing a suit!!! He's not wearing anything. Haha." "Oh yeah, I forgot" replied Judy. "You look great in your birthday suit, Peter!" All the girls howled with laughter as I looked down at myself standing totally bare naked with my boner still showing.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-18-2020, 02:08 PM   #96
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome new chapter, thanks again and can’t wait for the next instalment.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 03-20-2020, 03:46 AM   #97
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Really enjoying it.
From your profile I was able to find 1-3 but can't find 4-8. I would love to read the whole thing. Very well written and very exctiting.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:22 AM   #98
Janie89

Default Stripped BY Girls Parts 4-8

Sexysenior, all the parts are there. Just go back and check every page. Part 4 is here and keep going. You may have to read comments.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...t=17749&page=5
The following user says Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #99
Janie89

Default STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 11

Stripped By Girls Part 11

One of the little girls said, "But he's not wearing a suit!!! He's not wearing anything. Haha." "Oh yeah, I forgot" replied Judy. "You look great in your birthday suit, Peter!" All the girls howled with laughter as I looked down at myself standing totally bare naked with my boner still showing.

Christine still had the red bow in her hand and approached me with all the other younger girls crowded around me. "I'm gonna keep this souvenir of the party! It was wrapped around Peter's wiener but I like it better when there's nothing in the way." With that, she gave my dick a light slap that made me shudder as everyone laughed at my shame. I couldn't help but notice Sara, the girl who recognized me, whispering to a friend and pointing at me and then both were giggling. I still couldn't place her however.

Judy asked all the girls to head to the basement, get their towels and to make sure that they had their sunscreen on since we would be going outside to the backyard. Judy then slapped me on the ass and told me to accompany her and her 3 friends as I was led through the sliding doors to the backyard which was very spacious. The pool was fairly large with a slide and a diving board, there were many lawn chairs and small tables and umbrellas scattered around the pool area and a rather large grassy area as well. There was also a trampoline in one corner of the yard. The backyard had a fairly high fence but not high enough in my opinion considering my naked state.

Being totally bare naked indoors was one thing but the moment I was in the backyard, I felt even more exposed if that's possible. I always got a special feeling whenever I would experiment with nudity in my own backyard but this was different. I was always alone at that time and I never thought that anyone had seen me. In my fantasies, however, I imagined that there were neighbor girls that happened to see me running around my backyard in the buff. Judy mentioned earlier that there had been a rumor that I had been seen naked in my backyard and that is how she knew my name and where I lived. Who was the neighbor I wondered and how much did she see?

The sun was very warm on my skin and there was a mild breeze that felt good especially on my dick and balls I must admit. This seemed to keep me semi erect as Judy pulled out a bottle of sunscreen. "This is not for me, Peter." she said. "We've got our sunscreen on already. Guys, let's make it fast. We can't have Peter getting a burn today especially on his private parts." Her friends giggled at that comment and Millicent said," Not really that private actually, Judes". When I told Judy that I could apply the lotion myself, she told me that she wanted to make sure I was thoroughly protected and all 4 girls proceeded to get to work on me. Judy and Millicent started on my shoulders and chest and stomach area whereas Allie and Sally took the upper and lower back. I have to admit that it felt good to have their hands applying the cool lotion all over me but when they moved lower and lower, the feeling was getting more intense. They did my legs next making sure they didn't miss any spots, even my feet. I couldn't help but notice how good they looked in their bathing suits as they were working on me.

"Ok, now for the fun part!" Allie said as she slapped my ass and the girls started massaging the lotion all over it. I could even feel their fingers in the crack of my ass. All these movements had the effect of making my whole body shake and display a hard erection in front of Judy and Millicent. They both laughed and Judy made me turn around to show Allie and Sally what they caused. "Naughty Peter! Your big boner is saying hi to us. Hahaha." "Bad boy!", Allie declared. "Wow, this will make it easier to apply the sunscreen on his wiener and balls, guys!" said Millicent. With that, Millicent and Judy had their hands covered in sunscreen as they maneuvered their fingers all over my hard penis and balls. "We don't want your big peepee to burn, Peter! said Judy. "Maybe you'll have a nice all over tan this summer, Pete. Won't that be nice. Haha." These girls were having too much fun.

Millicent then grabbed my dick and began rubbing in the lotion more, coating it fully. Without realizing it, she was moving her hand up and down as she slid more of it on my rock hard penis. She was actually coming pretty close to jerking me off! The girls in the back kept rubbing my ass cheeks and slapping it from time to time. I was in agony and heaven at the same time. "Milly, Oh my God! You're giving Peter a handjob!" Allie and Sally then moved to the front to join Judy in order to get a good look at what was going on. "What's a handjob?" asked Milly smiling as the other 2 friends just stared in awe. Millicent was stroking my cock like an expert despite her 13 years. Judy explained that it was the same as jerking off a guy. "When you jerk up and down on a guy's cock, it makes him so big and hard and makes him feel really good. Look at Peter's face. Haha." It's true that I was feeling really good now and my embarrassment had changed to complete excitement and arousal. I didn't care who could see me now. It was obvious that Judy was more knowledgeable than any of her friends. They knew that touching a guy's penis made him hard but I don't think they knew how far it could go.

Judy went on to explain that if a girl continues to jerk a guy off, at some point he will lose control and spill his sperm. From sex ed, the girls knew that male ejaculation was necessary for a woman to become pregnant but just weren't sure how everything worked. For them it was all too technical. All they knew was they were seeing Millicent "jerking off" Peter's penis and it was long and hard and throbbing. This continued for a few more seconds before Judy told Millicent to stop. "I hear Cindy and her friends coming. There'll be lots of time for more fun with Peter during the party." said Judy. Her friends looked disappointed but knew there would be more chances to manhandle the naked Peter.

The girls didn't realize how close I came to cumming in front of them. Now that they weren't touching me, I had somewhat returned to my senses although my cock was still at full mast. The girls hadn't noticed the precum dripping from my cock because of all the sunscreen they applied to it. The 4 girls looked at me and were proud of the job they did. "Good job, guys. Peter is ready now for the party to begin". At that moment, Cindy and her friends were making their way into the backyard and were all bubbling with excitement. The first thing they noticed was me or should I say my cock. With everything I had experienced at the hands of all these girls in the last couple of days, I still couldn't get over the fact that I was totally bare naked in their presence and I couldn't do a thing about it. The whole embarrassment and excitement yoyo. The younger girls crowded around me staring, pointing, and giggling as I felt a few slaps to my ass and a confident Cindy smacking my dick for good measure. "Nice outfit Peter! Girls, this guy is bare naked! Look away. Haha!" The others laughed and jumped up and down wearing their cute little bathing suits and their towels around their necks.

Judy told them to take their seats at the tables or lawn chairs as the pizza was about to be served. She also told them that I would be acting as waiter and would be wearing a special outfit for the job. Some seemed excited and a few seemed disappointed thinking I would be allowed to be dressed as I served. I was hoping it was the latter as Judy grabbed me by the hand and took me through the house and into the kitchen.

My hopes were dashed when Millicent brought out the outfit I was to wear. "This will look good on Peter and he will be very professional as he serves the food." Judy announced. With that, Millicent handed me my outfit - a black bowtie. And nothing else. Judy fastened it around my neck from behind as Millicent took a few pics. "Our naked waiter is ready!" she laughed. I stood there in the kitchen totally bare ass naked wearing a small black bowtie. I felt even more naked if that's possible.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-21-2020, 07:08 PM   #100
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update, thanks again. You're doing an awesome job with this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:51 AM   #101
Janie89

Default Wondering

Wondering if anyone has read my latest chapters of Stripped by Girls. I guess my series has run its course?
The following user says Thank You to Janie89 for this post:
Old 03-31-2020, 10:16 AM   #102
DrWhoFanJ

Please, don't stop. I'm loving these.

24-year-old male wanting TorD friends.

Feel free to message whenever you want a game!
DrWhoFanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:31 PM   #103
2bedared

Default Stripped by girls

Be interesting to see what happens to him after the party do the girls keep doing it or does he want to keep doing it
2bedared is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:39 PM   #104
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Please don’t stop

Old 03-31-2020, 05:20 PM   #105
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I have really enjoyed every one I have read. Keep them cumming

I wish I could find installment 12

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk