Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #1
ag.rb

Default M+F Help us find likes/dislikes/limits!

Hey, we are new to getdare and in need of some fun, interesting dares to do. Over the past few years we have been giving each other dares over snapchat. (We are M and F) Recently we have been running out of dares to give, as well as the female half taking a more dominant position. I (Male) have been considering letting the other half of this account become my permanent master, however she is quite shit (No offence) at coming up with fun, interesting dares. We always send pictures and videos of dares we have completed to each other and are thinking about stepping up to video calls.

Soon we will start a request T or D, however we don't know what our likes and limits are, as our dares have been rather simple and basic, but still enjoyable. Hopefully you guys will be able to help us find them out! We wan't you to post different categories of dare, e.g denial, cross dressing so that we can decide whether we would like to include them. To help us decide on whether we like a category or not you could include a scenario that includes your ideas so we can visualise what it would include and what it would be like.

Thanks for your help!

Male Signature

Female Signature

Ask Us Anything

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-18-2019 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Complaints about the font!
ag.rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Nothing from the pain area, for the female, have you ever tried to inflict pain on your tits/nipples/pussy/ass or any other area? Pain can be given by spanking, using clothespin/peg, wedgie, rope etc. For male have you tried enduring some sort of pain to your balls/dick? Like tying up/spanking/clothespin/wedgie etc.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:38 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This would fit better in the request section as this is for asking questions.

Also that font kills my eyes.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:44 PM   #4
hornyrhino

Im new to the site as well, but ive done a few things that could help you out.

1- Exposure/Blackmail- How intrested would you be in blackmail if you took a submissive role. You could let the other person save some nudes, with face if you are daring without if not, and use them to enforce rules. If you dont co-operate you could create a reddit post containing the pictures and post a link on this site.

2- Omegle- One thing i really enjoy is omegle. There may be few women on there however there are just enough to have a fun time. you could set it up so that you your master could see the screen and control what you do

3- punishments- Are you into pain, wedgies or anything like that. Pain is a great way to enforce rules and dares and you can decide what level of pain suits you. Examples would be slapping/ hitting your balls, clothes pegs on your nipples and privates, toothpaste and hot sauce on sensitive areas. And then wedgies aswell. the can be painful but fun for the master if she includes messy items in the underwear you use like syrup or soft fruits

4- anal- Are either of you into anal. you could use sex toys if you have them or sharpies and pens. Covering them in toothpaste can make it more painful if thats what you like.

5- public- Finally what level of public dares would you be comfortable with.
semi-public: dares that are done outdoors but in remote locations or late at night like nude walks in woods or streaking during the night.
public- dares in more public areas where you are almost certainly going to encounter people. This could be in changing rooms at the gym or swimming pool, in public bathrooms, going commando in short skirts so that people could get a good look or in a car.

Skype- Ahorny Rhino

KIK- Horneliustherhino

Email- [email protected]

Likes- Pics and Vids, Denial, Piss Play, Light Pain, Semi-public, Cross Dressing, Wedgies, More TBD

Dislikes- Poo Play, Public, Friends, Harsh Pain, Messy, Anal

Limits- Family, Illegal, Dangerous, Long Term Exposure, Extreme Public, Showing Face When Exposed
hornyrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:06 PM   #5
ag.rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
This would fit better in the request section as this is for asking questions.

Also that font kills my eyes.

I apologies for the font I will edit it now. As I said I'm new to this site so I don't know where I should post things very well.

Male Signature

Female Signature

Ask Us Anything
Old 03-18-2019, 01:31 PM   #6
ag.rb

Male reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Nothing from the pain area, for the female, have you ever tried to inflict pain on your tits/nipples/pussy/ass or any other area? Pain can be given by spanking, using clothespin/peg, wedgie, rope etc. For male have you tried enduring some sort of pain to your balls/dick? Like tying up/spanking/clothespin/wedgie etc.
I have given myself wedgies before using things like my sisters thong that I have confiscated from her aka stole. They hurt a bit but not much. I have also hit my balls as a punishment a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyrhino View Post
Im new to the site as well, but ive done a few things that could help you out.

1- Exposure/Blackmail- How intrested would you be in blackmail if you took a submissive role. You could let the other person save some nudes, with face if you are daring without if not, and use them to enforce rules. If you dont co-operate you could create a reddit post containing the pictures and post a link on this site.

2- Omegle- One thing i really enjoy is omegle. There may be few women on there however there are just enough to have a fun time. you could set it up so that you your master could see the screen and control what you do

3- punishments- Are you into pain, wedgies or anything like that. Pain is a great way to enforce rules and dares and you can decide what level of pain suits you. Examples would be slapping/ hitting your balls, clothes pegs on your nipples and privates, toothpaste and hot sauce on sensitive areas. And then wedgies aswell. the can be painful but fun for the master if she includes messy items in the underwear you use like syrup or soft fruits

4- anal- Are either of you into anal. you could use sex toys if you have them or sharpies and pens. Covering them in toothpaste can make it more painful if thats what you like.

5- public- Finally what level of public dares would you be comfortable with.
semi-public: dares that are done outdoors but in remote locations or late at night like nude walks in woods or streaking during the night.
public- dares in more public areas where you are almost certainly going to encounter people. This could be in changing rooms at the gym or swimming pool, in public bathrooms, going commando in short skirts so that people could get a good look or in a car.
1- Personally, I wouldn't mind exposure, but I'm not sure about the risk of blackmail. If I did it I wouldn't include my face but I would have to be careful not to get caught by my other friends.

2- Although I have looked on omegle before just to see what it was like, I have never done anything sexual on it. I have always been fully clothed and again never shown my face. I would probably consider it though.

3- As I said in my previous reply I haven't really done to much to do with pain, however I would be open to ideas especially as punishments. I like the sound of toothpaste however. Messy isn't something I'm a fan of purely because of how long it would take to clean up, but if a situation occurred I might consider it.

4- Never tried anal, don't have any sex toys either but again I might give it a go because you can't say you don't like something until you have tried it.

5- I have done dares in the woods near me a few times when I've been dared by the other half of this account. I've came there a few times and pissed but not done much else. Full public I haven't done as I really wouldn't want to get caught. The closest thing I've done is go to Tesco commando but I was wearing jeans so it wasn't very obvious.

Keep the questions coming. The female half of the account (AG, I'm RB. Not our initials it's our nicknames for each other) Should post her replies later as she is out at the moment.

Male Signature

Female Signature

Ask Us Anything

Last edited by ag.rb; 03-18-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: More font issues.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:33 PM   #7
Everill
getDare Devil

Nope, I think the first font was easier on our eyes XD

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:35 PM   #8
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

The color and size of the font. Try a 3 or 4 size and a darker color.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:37 PM   #9
ag.rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Nope, I think the first font was easier on our eyes XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
The color and size of the font. Try a 3 or 4 size and a darker color.
Ill change it now!

Male Signature

Female Signature

Ask Us Anything
Old 03-18-2019, 01:39 PM   #10
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.rb View Post
Ill change it now!
Thank you, it's just easier on our eyes XD

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:41 PM   #11
ag.rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Thank you, it's just easier on our eyes XD
Haha, I like what you did!

Male Signature

Female Signature

Ask Us Anything
Old 03-18-2019, 02:32 PM   #12
forevererect

Would you ever meet up irl and do dares together?

Would you do dares involving piss? (Golden showers, pissing yourslef?)

Would you ever do bdsm?

Would you like some help creating rules for if AG becomes RB's master?
I can give you ideas for rules, punishments and tasks to complete!

Would you ever do shower dares?

Likes- Semi public, denial, exposure, clothing, shower, food

Dislikes- Friends with limits, public, pain, anal, messy

Limits- Family, friends, illegal, face, harsh pain

Toys- Sisters clothes, Zip ties, household items, Sisters butt plug

Add me on kik! Girls get vid calls and boys get vids of dares! imforevererect

FAILED No Nut November!

forevererect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:34 PM   #13
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe try switching clothes with each other for the day, crossdressing is generally a fun one, at least for me.

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk