Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2019, 10:51 AM   #1
Timeup

Default 28/f needs painful punishment

I'm such a slut that spanking and slapping my tits and pussy doesn't turn me on. Give me some punishment.

Toys that I have are thumbtacks , clothespins, binderclips , suction cup dildo 5.5 in , double ended dildo its massive long, vibrating butt plug , ben wa balls , silicone sound it's pretty long but skinny , and probably any household items you can think of.
Timeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:54 AM   #2
zondvloed

put a straw as far into your urethra as possible and cut it off
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:01 AM   #3
Timeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by zondvloed View Post
put a straw as far into your urethra as possible and cut it off

I asked for painful that doesnt sound very painful . May require a trip to the er . But unfortunately I'm piss training right I'm in the process of begging to release but he already has my uretha sound in.

Toys that I have are thumbtacks , clothespins, binderclips , suction cup dildo 5.5 in , double ended dildo its massive long, vibrating butt plug , ben wa balls , silicone sound it's pretty long but skinny , and probably any household items you can think of.
Timeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:30 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Take a pair of nylon stockings or a nylon pantyhose, loop one around the base of a tit and make a siple knot. Slowly tighten the loop until it starts to hurt, then take a deep breath and tighten the loop as much as you can, then tie it (making a knot that can easily be undone, if you don't want to cut them). Do the same to the other tit, then spank and slap your tits for about 10 minutes and then free them from the nylons. (Tits size?).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Collect some tacks and tape, two pair of panties and one bra. Take one panties, put at least 10 tacks and the groin area, wear it normally, now wear the remaining panties over it, hold both the panties together and give yourself a shoulder wedgie, let's see how long you can stay.
Take a piece of tape, now at the glue side attach 5 tacks at with the flat point, make another tape of 5 tacks. Put the tape on each of your tits keeping nipple in the middle of the tape, wear bra over it. Stay like this for 15 minutes
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #6
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

If you are really up for some serious pussy torture then do the following dare:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...97#post3414197

And write a well detailed report.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:40 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeup View Post
I asked for painful that doesnt sound very painful . May require a trip to the er . But unfortunately I'm piss training right I'm in the process of begging to release but he already has my uretha sound in.
In that case: why don't you remove the sound, put a drop of hot sauce on it and reinsert it? That should be more than painful enough!

Advertisements
Kink Talk