Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-15-2021, 02:42 PM   #1
signaturemb

Female 33/female/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in US

33/female/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in US

Hello, I'm interested in a long term d/s online relationship. I'm interested in an online dominant or master who is looking for the same type of relationship as I am. I think our contact or how often we speak should be almost daily if not daily. I also am looking for the relationship to be mostly to all sexual. I don't enjoy non sexual tasks or TPE where it involves such as cleaning. I would rather enjoy myself sexually than have a TPE type of relationship. I've tried 24/7 online and it doesn't seem to work out for me, I'm more interested in D/s.

Kinks: toys, teasing, masturbation control, orgasm control, rules

I'm curious and open minded and willing to try a lot.

Limits: pee, blood, scat, bathroom control, public, outside, illegal, children, permanent, Pictures at first.

About pictures: they are a limit of mine, however I will be willing to send proof pictures that I am female. After a long term of knowing one another I might be willing to send pictures so I wrote pictures at first.

What I'm looking for:
An online dominant (master) who shall be open - minded, gives rules, tasks charge, and enjoys online tasks. I'd write reports to give to you after I complete a rule or tasks. We don't have to have rules at first, or ever but I'm open minded to even having a lot of rules. I want a dominant to decide these things, not me. I'm looking for an online dominant who knows how to dominate online and is willing to be an online dominant whom enjoys knowing I'm there to please and serve him.

Advertisements
Kink Talk