Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2020, 05:48 PM   #31
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds reasonable to me.

I know they were separate tasks, but orgasms should be a reward for finishing *all* of your tasks, unless that just doesn't work in a particular case.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:00 AM   #32
luckee101

Time how long in seconds it takes to edge once with your vibrator on its highest setting. Do not cum. Wait 5 minutes, then set it to a medium setting (unless all you have left is low, then use that), and hold it in place for the same number of seconds but do not cum.

If you have to remove the vibrator before the time's up, you'll make up the difference by wearing clothespins. For every second short, wear 1 clothespin on your nipple, tit, or pussy for 1 minute, wearing as many clothespins you need to at the same time or taking as much time or a combination of both to get your total.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:28 AM   #33
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Get completely naked for 10 minutes anywhere so long as it is not at home. Yes, the 10 minutes must be in a row, and once naked you are fully committed or punishment will be had.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #34
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi all - I was actually pretty busy with work this morning so didn't have time for much kinky fun. I have a little bit of time now so will do a couple tasks and updates. Unfortunately not enough time to go out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Surely I'm reading this wrong and you didn't decide to cum while you still had edges left to do?

I think I'll give you a choice in your punishment: either nine more sets of squats (not required to be all at once) done by the rules established earlier in this thread; or, when you go hiking next, you will carry 9kg (~20lbs) of weight in your backpack.

In either event, clips on your nipples and (because its a punishment) also one on your clit and three on each pussy lip while writing your report.
We reached an agreement in a previous post that I would split the punishment for cumming while I still had outstanding edges. That meant 4 sets of 20 squats and 5kg in my pack next time I'm hiking. Today I did the squats.

I put my vibe on low and slid it into my already wet hole. Then I started my squats. The first set wasn't too bad. I let the vibe slip out once so that was 21 squats total. The edge afterwards took a moment to get to. I new I was significantly more wet starting the second set and on rep number 12 I dropped the vibe twice...so it was 22 squats total that set. It took less time to rub my needy clit to an edge.

I am super proud of the third set! I didn't drop the vibe once!! I was really focused on holding it in and in doing so my legs were trembling but I made it all the way through without dropping! The edge came quickly after that one! The forth set I dropped the vibe 4 times....my legs were all trembly by the end... on 17 I dropped the vibe 3 times which was super frustrating! I edged again then took the vibe out and put clothespegs on my nipples, one on my clit, and 3 on each pussy lip to write the report. Gosh they are sore right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Get completely naked for 10 minutes anywhere so long as it is not at home. Yes, the 10 minutes must be in a row, and once naked you are fully committed or punishment will be had.
Gosh...I'm not sure if I will be comfortable with this. I would have to be way more horny haha.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:44 AM   #35
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
Time how long in seconds it takes to edge once with your vibrator on its highest setting. Do not cum. Wait 5 minutes, then set it to a medium setting (unless all you have left is low, then use that), and hold it in place for the same number of seconds but do not cum.

If you have to remove the vibrator before the time's up, you'll make up the difference by wearing clothespins. For every second short, wear 1 clothespin on your nipple, tit, or pussy for 1 minute, wearing as many clothespins you need to at the same time or taking as much time or a combination of both to get your total.
I was still naked from the punishment in my previous post. I say with my legs spread and back leaning against my bed. I started a stopwatch and pressed my vibe on its highest setting to my clit. It took only 18 seconds for my to edge *blushes*

I set the timer for 5 minutes and browsed here before I turned my vibe to medium and held it to my clit for 18 seconds. It was hard trying to hold off edging but made it through the time.

Thanks for the quick task.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a general update I am planning on going hiking tomorrow!! (assuming the weather holds out)

I will have about an hour and a half drive then 15-20km of hiking depending on how I'm feeling with the heat. Some of it is forest I think...some fields and some will be road walking.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-06-2020, 12:06 PM   #36
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Well, lets go for 5 minutes. It can be anywhere. It seems very easy to me. Of course, we are all different. Lets go for 5 minutes. I think you will like it.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:51 PM   #37
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Glad to hear you're back!

I think you should do 4 sink-bath evenings, for old times sake

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #38
luckee101

Next time you edge, place an ice cube inside your bra over each nipple as best you can and let it melt while you edge. You must stop and replace the ice if you haven't reached the edge yet, but you may not remove the ice early if you do.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 06:14 AM   #39
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Sorry I was away

Hi all... some irl stuff came up and I wasn't able to go hiking the other day....or do much of anything on here the last couple of days.

To make up for it I did a task that was sent via PM awhile back...I was asked to post the report here.

To begin with I stripped off my shorts and shirt, bra and undies so I was completely naked. I then lay on my back on the floor. I had already gathered my vibe, what was left of my candle (not much), a wooden spoon, a rough brush and a hair brush handle that would act a a phallic shaped.

I lay down on my back and set a timer for 10 minutes then started edging myself with my vibe on my clit. I edged 12 times in the 10 minutes and was squirming all around *blushes*

I then lit the candle and let it melt a little. Once it had I lightly covered my nipples and clit with wax *blushes* the wax hitting my already sensitive and needy clit was painful but in the best way.

I set the timer for 3 minutes and started fucking my wet hole with the hair brush handle not touching my needy nipples or clit. Letting the wax harden.

Once the time was up I shifted so I was sitting up more and used the wooden spoon to spank the wax off of my nipples first. It only took a few swats thankfully. But my tits were a little pink afterwards. Then it was my clit. It took a few more swats with the wooden spoon here...probably because the first few were pretty light.

Once the wax was off clothespins went on my nipples and and my vibe to my clit. I was at an edge in no time my clit was so so sensitive.

I then used the brush to scrub my poor nipples and clit for one minute each. They were so raw and sore.

I went to go reapply the wax but there was only enough to barely cover one nipples so I just grabbed my vibe and set the timer for 10 minutes again.

I edged 19 times in the 10minutes. I am so so horny and keep squirming even as I type this up (with my vibe on low in my needy hole and clothespegs on my nipples) *blushes*

I am for sure hiking with a friend later on today. I may have time to hike a little on my own first. Plus I have a 2 hour car ride to get there and get home.

Old 07-09-2020, 07:12 AM   #40
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

How about a nakep lap outaide your house on all four with something inserted into your ass

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:44 AM   #41
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Well, we certainly shouldn't let those two hours go to waste! You'll have to be naked from the waist down, or, at the very least, have your shorts pulled down to your knees. Keep your vibe in your pussy for the entire drive. But it has to be off. The only time it will be buzzing in your soaked and needy hole is when you're at a red light. You can turn it up as high as you'd like, but you won't be allowed to take it out or cum, and try to keep it above low if you can. <3 You'll have to turn it off if you feel like you are going to go over the edge, but then you'll have to put a clothes peg on your clit until your next red light. I hope you don't end up with a peg on your clit when you're on the freeway! Of course, these rules apply for both the drive out, and the drive back.
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wannabe_sis for this post:
Old 07-09-2020, 08:09 AM   #42
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How about a nakep lap outaide your house on all four with something inserted into your ass
That’s way to risky for me. I have close neighbours and that’s just blatantly public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
Well, we certainly shouldn't let those two hours go to waste! You'll have to be naked from the waist down, or, at the very least, have your shorts pulled down to your knees. Keep your vibe in your pussy for the entire drive. But it has to be off. The only time it will be buzzing in your soaked and needy hole is when you're at a red light. You can turn it up as high as you'd like, but you won't be allowed to take it out or cum, and try to keep it above low if you can. <3 You'll have to turn it off if you feel like you are going to go over the edge, but then you'll have to put a clothes peg on your clit until your next red light. I hope you don't end up with a peg on your clit when you're on the freeway! Of course, these rules apply for both the drive out, and the drive back.
Gosh I’m so excited for the drive now!! I can feel my needy hole growing more wet just thinking about it. *blushes* thank you

Old 07-09-2020, 09:38 AM   #43
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Gosh I’m so excited for the drive now!! I can feel my needy hole growing more wet just thinking about it. *blushes* thank you
Your pussy will be exposed but how far can we go with your tits? Wear a button down shirt, no bra. Once your in the car unbutton all but one button.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:47 AM   #44
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Your pussy will be exposed but how far can we go with your tits? Wear a button down shirt, no bra. Once your in the car unbutton all but one button.
*blushes* well none of my hiking shirts have buttons...but the idea does excite me

Old 07-09-2020, 09:50 AM   #45
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*blushes* well none of my hiking shirts have buttons...but the idea does excite me
Even better, for the drive wear a button down shirt with just one button (preferably below your tits) buttoned. Within ten minutes of your destination you may put your bra and hiking shirt on. Preferably just by pulling over to the side of the road.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk