Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-16-2019, 05:49 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default The GetDare dare request form

Hello all!

Tired of getting dares that make no sense?
Want to actually be set something that is fun for you?
Looking for more of a challenge?

Maybe you need to give a little direction to the darers on this site and make this all a more enjoyable experience all around

You could fill this in here, or copy it to a blog post and link to your signature, but I hope this may help you receive better dares

So let's start, of course you can customise this if you think it doesn't cover everything for you

Of course we can be in different moods for different things...so you can also create multiple forms for different things you want...

Conditions:

What shall you be addressed as in communication? (i.e. By your username, by insulting terms...specify how you like to be talked to)

What sort of time duration are you looking for? (quick dares, long complex dares, things that could take a whole day?)

What will you want to wear for this dare? (do you want to do something naked, do you want clothing involved as part of the dare?)

Where will this dare take place? (are you at home, looking for something more public?)

What is your level of privacy? (are other people in the house, is there a busy street outside?)

Interactive or stand alone? (Do you just want a straight dare, or do you want to be directed during it, should there be check in points?)

Should rules be put in place during this dare? (Are you looking for extra conditions to help make this more challenging?)

Are you looking to be punished or challenged? (have you been bad...or do you just want to alleviate boredom?)

Will anyone else be involved in this dare? (Do you have a partner or friend you wish to involve, if so state whether they will take dares too or just inflicting this on you)

The Dare aspects:

What would you love to have as part of this dare? (Here put what you would like the dare to involve, i.e. Pain, Bondage, hidden public...etc...)

What would you find acceptable as part of this dare? (here you can put things which you normally don't like...but would accept if given)

What cannot be part of this dare? (What are your limits? What will you never do as part of dare?)

Is there something you haven't tried yet which you are curious about? (maybe you feel like dipping your toe into the water on something, but don't want it to be too heavy)

Body parts: (do you want your ass targeted, is your pussy off limits, state anything specific the darer should know here)

Are there any toys/implements you have available? (Do you have sex toys, whips, chains...Wooden spoon, please list what you have here)

Do you want it to be more random or straight forward? (Do you want dice involved, or should this be a straight set of actions to follow?)

Are there any other aspects you are looking for? (such as situational bondage, a timer, extra challenges?)

Is there an existing dare on the site you want me to do? (Here, maybe you want something already made up, provide a link to the sort of thing)

Other: (is there anything not covered by the above questions you wish the darer to know?)

Communication:

How should I be sent this dare? (i.e. PM, posted on this thread, by a messenger app)

Who can send me this dare? (Do you only want dares from Boys, Girls or are you indifferent?

If you picked messenger app above, please list which apps you use: (i.e. Kik, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Skype, etc...)

List your username on the apps above: (Ask PM me for this, if you don't want this to be public knowledge)

Will you provide a report for this dare? (be honest, if you get a dare...will you write a nice report for the darer?)

Are you willing to provide picture proof for this dare? (most likely a limit, but for the exhibitionists here please make this explicit)

Now I have tried to make the above list extensive...you don't have to answer everything, maybe there are extra details you want to include...but I hope this helps you get better dares for you!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Right...I realised most people would look at this and say...screw this too much work!

So...I thought I'd make it easier, I have recreated this form in Google Sheets (this is free to use)

You can take a copy of the form and provide a link on this page or in your signature!

I have included Drop downs and Tick Boxes for speed of use, shouldn't take you much more than 5-10 minutes to fill in...and what is that against actually getting dares you want?!

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If you have anything else I should add to this form please let me know and I will adapt it

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 06-16-2019, 04:13 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As an example, here is a completed form...may make some more tweaks, but as I say...suggestions are welcome!

PM DARES!

Old 06-16-2019, 05:04 PM   #4
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks Bloxo. I decided to try it out. Mine is fairly generic right now, but I can see this being very useful for future specificity when negotiating with someone new. Here is my generic one:

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 06-16-2019, 05:41 PM   #5
sullly

What shall you be addressed as in communication? boy

What sort of time duration are you looking for? quick dares

What will you want to wear for this dare? Rubber prefered

Where will this dare take place? At home, maybe some semi public

What is your level of privacy? I live alone

Interactive or stand alone? Straight dare

Should rules be put in place during this dare? Extra conditions appreciated

Are you looking to be punished or challenged? I love to be challenged

Will anyone else be involved in this dare? Unfortunately not

The Dare aspects:

What would you love to have as part of this dare? chastity, piss play, lovense control

What would you find acceptable as part of this dare? showing face
What cannot be part of this dare? Scat, extreme pain, social suicide

Is there something you haven't tried yet which you are curious about? semi public dares

Body parts: (do you want your ass targeted, is your pussy off limits, state anything specific the darer should know here)

Are there any toys/implements you have available? Rubber gear, biker gear, soccer gear, chastity cage, lovense prostate massager, hand massager

Do you want it to be more random or straight forward? Love dice games

Are there any other aspects you are looking for? interested in timed dares

Is there an existing dare on the site you want me to do? (Here, maybe you want something already made up, provide a link to the sort of thing)

Other: (is there anything not covered by the above questions you wish the darer to know?)

Communication:

How should I be sent this dare? Kik prefered

Who can send me this dare? (Do you only want dares from Boys, Girls or are you indifferent? Dom boys prefered
If you picked messenger app above, please list which apps you use: (i.e. Kik, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Skype, etc...) Kik and skype

List your username on the apps above: (Ask PM me for this, if you don't want this to be public knowledge) kik : SULLLY85 skype : [email protected]

Will you provide a report for this dare? (be honest, if you get a dare...will you write a nice report for the darer?) If asked, i will

Are you willing to provide picture proof for this dare? (most likely a limit, but for the exhibitionists here please make this explicit) Sure !

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare form, template