Old 06-16-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Naked at work?

So have you ever thought about being naked at work?
What would your fantasy be?
What if you were caught?
Would you be barefoot?
Would u hide your clothes?
Would you trap yourself naked?

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:19 AM   #2
switchslave18

I work in a warehouse, so the potential opportunities for good bondage always cross my mind. If I was caught I’d have to find another job, being me I’d probably move to a different city or province.
I wouldn’t be barefoot just cause of how dirty the floors are.
I also wouldn’t have to hide my clothes if I were in bondage, because my girlfriend would have them.
One of my ideas was for me to get naked, walk out the back door, my girlfriend locking it behind me, forcing me to walk around the outside of the building naked.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:22 AM   #3
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default a few

I have had a few things happen at jobs but here are the things that happened from earliest to recent.

1. Earliest - The party time I had as a dishwasher working nude - been posted on GD before. Basically became the boytoy for a crew of girls.
Basically i was doing dishes fast enough and getting wet that at one point I took my shirt off...and the girl helping me liked it... and the bad is that by removing my shirt i ended up getting water down my pants.
So I asked my helper to get me another pair from the storeroom. but when she came back she saw that I was nude... and asked me to stay nude.
She was enjoying this enough that she went and told all the other people..so suddenly i had a lot of visits. I was already hard and was really getting into it. Anyway we finished up with my helper and I taking trash out (me nude still) and my helper was now nude per a coworker and we immeidately fucked on the back porch.. The crew insisted we streak to the managers nearby apt and we fucked again on her front entrance...and ended up both getting gangbanged all night.

2. When working at a wharehouse one summer doing dataentry. It was such that I was on a highchair and it was easy for a person to go under the table and give me a bj. Since this job was often in closing the shop with only one other person it was often one of 3 girls.. I did this with all 3 though never all 3 at once. Never got more than BJ, though I did go down on two of them.

3. Working in a computerroom that got too hot and me and supervisor both got nude and fooled around..
THe heat got bad enough that we were totally nude and ended up fucking several times that night, and ended up often going nude even when things were fine.. I eventually ended up going home with her at times.. often doing nude driving (both or just one of us).

4. Interviews - only two times. and on one the reason I got hired was the sex... the other was to keep a job..

Keepjob - was a boss who was in fact a bitch...and I kept the job 6 more months (left for more $$) She was great sex. We did end u doing a variety of things.

Interview - was in reality via a friend of a friend. And it was such that she was redhot in what she was wearing and I was getting hard during the interview. I think it became obvious i was turned on.. in that she also was getting a bit turned on... at one point she was rubbing herself and I was skirming.. In reality i needed to go take a piss.
SHe noticed and asked if I needed a break. Before I could say yes, she was stripping naked.. and said to strip and come over..
At this point, she immediately gave me a bj and i nearly immediately came quicker than I ever have.. and ended up pissing on her anyway right off.
We fucked for a bit after she locked the doors.. Part of the turn on was that the doors were not locked. But afterward it got intense.
I was hired after she cum the 2nd time. From then on, often my job was to be her boytoy...though twice I ended up being boytoy for whoever she wanted me to do... Overall I think I did 4 other girls and one guy (gave him BJ).

I was there for 4 years.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:41 AM   #4
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

These are some great stories. Thank you all for sharing

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk