Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #196
letsgo_ok

go into a bathroom stall. strip naked slide your clothes into another stall. go wash your hands then find and put on your clothes with the door open.

I'm a sissy cross dresser and will do any sissy dares I'll get.
letsgo_ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #197
thorax0311

Go into a public bathroom and deepthroat somthing and make yourself gag

Ill be anyone's sissy slave pm me
thorax0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #198
adamhunt1234

Send a message via Yahoo to adamhunt1234

go into a public bathroom, take off your clothes, throw them all away outside the cubicle apart from your underwear and socks. Put your underwear and socks in the toilet and flush them down!!

Up for a laugh, having fun and love performing/exchanging dares

I love getting naked

Kik - AdamHunt12345
Skype - AdamHunt1234

adamhunt1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #199
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go to a public restroom. Pick a stall. Strip naked. Finger yourself until you are right at the edge, or 30 minutes. Then you can dress and leave. No one said anything about cumming in the bathroom

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #200
moonmoon

Go to a public restroom and wait until someone comes in. Then pick up your phone and pretend to call someone and have a fake conversation with them about how horny you are.

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #201
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For the next 7 days, every time you use a public restroom, do the following. Drop your pants and underwear to your ankles. Then hop up on the counter over a sink and piss in the sink. Don't poop in the sink. You must do this at least once a day, so find a public bathroom to visit at least once a day, and no single person public restrooms.

You are allowed to not do this at work. If you choose not to do this when at work, when using the bathroom at work, you must strip completely first and you may not lock the stall door. You can hold it shut if you want, but you can't lock it.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #202
tiffc

Everytime you go use a public bathroom, choose the closest stall to the door if possible. Do not lock the door, but you may hold it shut. Strip completely naked before doing your business, that includes your shoes! Put back on all your clothes then leave. You may not zip up your fly until you leave the bathroom.
20/F/Canada
-I have no toys, but I do have common household items.
tiffc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #203
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

Without any underwear, every time you enter a bathroom, you must remove your pants before you enter a stall. Once in, throw the pants over the door, so they're hanging over the door. Do your business. You can only put the pants back on once you're out of the stall.

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #204
XXX-boi

go to a public restroom and strip naked put a timer on for ten minutes but keep it on silent then throw your clothes to a different stall and dunk your head into the toilet and masturbate with your naked ass to the door of the stall which can be open or close but must be unlocked and no holding it shut. once you come up if the ten minutes are not up then rest and go again if you made the ten minutes your done.

Things I'm ok with: diaper, public.

limits: family,permanent, face pics, scat, animals, blood, Blackmail, illegal, piss.
XXX-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #205
jazmataz

go into the public bathroom for next week once a day and every time in there strip naked and go into a stall and masturbate once you get ready to cum go to another stall and cum and as you cum do not muffle your groan. report back to me if anyone heard you or saw you oh and no closing the door to the stall in this process. report back each day
jazmataz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #206
Babydragon

you must insert something up your butt progressively getting larger sized things in your bottom each day. so first day a pen, than somethign larger the next day. than larger again.

you may not remove the item until 2 hours after you leave the restroom.

this goes on for a week.

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #207
jazmataz

do you wish me to report back?
jazmataz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #208
Babydragon

sure if you wanna :P if you want to pm me proof you can. you don't have too. if you want to pm me a report you can. again you don't have too. if you want to pm me back a revenge dare you can. again you don't have too

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #209
SneakerSlave

Get naked and use your underwear to clean all the toilets and toilet seats with it, while leaving your clothes in the stall you were undressing in. If you find a toilet that has not been flushed... throw your underwear in it, put your head in the toilet. Put a sock in your mouth so you need to breath through your nose.

Now you are going to jerk. But you can only move your hand up and down your shaft 10 times for every person who enters the rest room, stop after 10 times and keep waiting until the next person enters. Could take a while that you have to sit like that before you cum or you must be very horny. Of course up front no jerking at all, first time you touch your dick is when you are ready and the first person enters a stall next to you and only ten times up and down. After finally cumming just put on the clothes and leave.

>>> Note for the person who wants to write down a dare for me:
I am looking for dare(s) to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. It's at a 15 minutes walk from my home in a park in mid town. Men piss on a sladded (grid on the) floor, there are no real toilets in there and no stalls, just one open space with two places where man piss on the metal on the floor. So the floor is often being used too of course. You can smell this toilet far before you are there haha. It's next to a road that crosses the park, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time and can see everything that is going on in there at once. Perhaps I can do something outside the toilet too. Pics available if you want to see what it looks like. PM your mail address if you want to receive them to create an assignment for me. Make it a hard one for me!
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #210
yummysheep91
Account Banned

When you enter the toilet, shout- I'm a loo roll!' And begin to roll around on the floor in the piss repeatedly for 2 mins. When this has finished, leave and shout outside for 3 minutes 'eww some guy pissed on me!

Something long and tricky for me- and no nudity outside of the cubicle. Something involving the actual toilet and cum would be good!

PM me 'wanker dog' and i must pretend to be a horny dogdy crawling on knees and elbows and masturbating with my elbows for 1 hour!

PM me 'slut' and i must finger my ass for 5 mins
yummysheep91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom