Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2020, 10:49 PM   #1
SlaveA1

Default 21/f - Hurt My Slutty Tits - Reports Given

This weekend I would like to hurt my tits and nipples and would very much like any punishments or dares you have to make this happen. I have very perky C cup tits, and sensitive nipples. All of the items I have are in my signature. I will complete and report on tasks that are within my limits.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:30 PM   #2
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Hello. Your last report was very good.

So you get a punishment for your titts.
Make tiger balm or something else on your nipples.
clamp your nipples for 10 minutes and play with the clamps. Stretch the nipplescand pull then.
Now remove the clamps and give each nipple 25 snaps with a rubber band.
Now bound your tits each titt separate.
Put the clamps back.
Spank each titt 25 time with a wooden spoon.
Remove the clamp squeeze your nipples and spank th 25 times with the wooden spoon.
Now play with your nipples roughly for 10 minutes.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:02 AM   #3
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Bind the base of your tits tightly with rubber bands. Put your clover clamps on your nipples and then attach about 24" of string to each clip. Tie a half empty water bottle to the end of each string. Roll a single die to determine how many minutes you have to shake the bottles loose. Put your arms behind you back and shake your tits to get the bottles to swing until they rip off your nipples. For each minute or partial minute you go over time you will hit your bound tits 10 times each with the back side of your hair brush.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:14 PM   #4
2bchew
getDare Addict

Cover your tits and your nipples with wax. Then use the rubber band to snap off all the wax from both tits and nipples.

Last edited by 2bchew; 11-21-2020 at 05:16 PM. Reason: '
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:00 PM   #5
wowman

Go to the local sex shop and purchase a candle and oil set made specific for body-sace play. (I don't want you to get burned) While you are shopping you must wear a butt plug under your clothes and ask the shop attendant if they have anything larger than the one you own "at home"

Once you get home, rub the oil all over your body, thoroughly coat your asshole, clit, labia, and tits. I want you to lick your nipples and taste the oil. Now bring yourself to an edge and pour the hot wax on your nipple when you are about to cum. Make it a decent amount of wax (body safe is nice because it won't burn too hot for direct skin contact). Your nipple should be hot, now take the other nipple in your mouth and pinch it with your lips and teeth, enjoying the pain as you clamp down harder and harder. Edge again, put your nipple clamps on your breast and then wait 5 minutes. Remove the wax from the other it and clamp it. Wait until it is reasonably numb and pour the wax on the tops of your tits while you are standing, letting it drip down to the clamps... Enjoy the heat and pain and pleasure. Keep coating your nipples and tits with wax, every 30 seconds I would like you to slap your pussy hard. You should wax your tits for 10 minutes which equals 20 firm pussy slaps. Please leave a nice report, pain slut
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:57 PM   #6
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Hello. Your last report was very good.

So you get a punishment for your titts.
Make tiger balm or something else on your nipples.
clamp your nipples for 10 minutes and play with the clamps. Stretch the nipplescand pull then.
Now remove the clamps and give each nipple 25 snaps with a rubber band.
Now bound your tits each titt separate.
Put the clamps back.
Spank each titt 25 time with a wooden spoon.
Remove the clamp squeeze your nipples and spank th 25 times with the wooden spoon.
Now play with your nipples roughly for 10 minutes.
Thank you for your punishment Sir, my tits and nipples are very sore. I apologise for the late report.
I started by applying a liberal amount of toothpaste to my nipples, enough so that it would burn for a long time. I layered in onto to my right one first and then my left and as I was almost finished with the left the right one started burning and the left soon followed. I used the clover clamps to clamp each nipple, they bit in deeply. I set a timer for 10 minutes and began stretching and pulling my nipples. I couldn’t tell if the pain was coming from the clamps digging in each time, I pulled them or if it was from the burning of the toothpaste. By the end of the 10 minutes my nipples felt terrible, they hurt so much I didn’t know if I could keep going.
Unfortunately, my tits as I mentioned are a perky C cup and as such can’t be tied up in the way you liked. I am sorry for this. I removed the clamps and snapped each one with the rubber band. This really hurt and created sharp red lines I could see just on the edge of my nipples where the skin is white. It was such a relief to not have them biting into my tender nipples. Adding them back on felt horrible and torturous.
I got the wooden spoon and made sure to spank hard and all around each tit so they would become nice and red all over. Each hit made the clamps move in some way which only added to the pain of beating my tits.

Being able to remove the clamps again was a blessing but the spanking that came next was not. By this time to toothpaste had dried on my tits and when I took the clamps off, I could see the deep marks they left. I squeezed my nipples which stung and then began beating them with the wooden spoon. Each hit was like fire, my nipples were so sore from all the other stuff and this was just terrible. When I was done tears had welled up in my eyes from the pain.

I then played with them harshly, pulling squeezing, and smacking them for the next ten minutes. My nipples were in so much pain and were so red I did not touch them until the next day. Each time my clothing rubbed them it was very uncomfortable.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

Last edited by SlaveA1; 11-25-2020 at 11:00 PM. Reason: '
Old 11-25-2020, 11:15 PM   #7
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Bind the base of your tits tightly with rubber bands. Put your clover clamps on your nipples and then attach about 24" of string to each clip. Tie a half empty water bottle to the end of each string. Roll a single die to determine how many minutes you have to shake the bottles loose. Put your arms behind you back and shake your tits to get the bottles to swing until they rip off your nipples. For each minute or partial minute you go over time you will hit your bound tits 10 times each with the back side of your hair brush.
Thank you for your dare, Sir, I enjoyed this very much.
I prepared everything I needed, I did not end up binding my tits as I felt it would pull more without the binding (as I could not do it as requested due to the perkiness and firmness of my tits). 24” was too long for my height so I adjusted as needed. I rolled the dice and got a 5, so I had 5 minutes to get these bottles off. I had the bottles resting on the ground and clamped my tits, I was worried they wouldn’t come off as they are very tight and this worried me as having them on for so long, being weighed down so much would really hurt.

I started the timer, placed my hands behind my back leaned forward, and stood up. My nipples were pulled down immediately and painfully. I started swinging them as much as I could which hurt so much. The two strings got caught up with each other and after 1 minute the right clamp ripped off my nipple. The pain was unbelievable. I had a new problem though because the strings had gotten tangled this meant that I was now dragging the second bottle with my left nipples as well. I do not know if this was the reason for the long string, but it was certainly a repercussion. I dragged the second bottle with the first for around 20 seconds, gritting my teeth with each swing before it too was ripped off.

My left nipple had very deep markings from the clamps with all the weight and hurts as I write this. But I am lucky considering I did not go over the 5 minutes and now do not have to spank my tits.

Old 11-26-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveA1 View Post
This weekend I would like to hurt my tits and nipples and would very much like any punishments or dares you have to make this happen. I have very perky C cup tits, and sensitive nipples. All of the items I have are in my signature. I will complete and report on tasks that are within my limits.
Tack bra one size too small.
Old 11-28-2020, 05:48 AM   #9
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Quote:
Thank you for your dare, Sir, I enjoyed this very much.
I prepared everything I needed, I did not end up binding my tits as I felt it would pull more without the binding (as I could not do it as requested due to the perkiness and firmness of my tits). 24” was too long for my height so I adjusted as needed. I rolled the dice and got a 5, so I had 5 minutes to get these bottles off. I had the bottles resting on the ground and clamped my tits, I was worried they wouldn’t come off as they are very tight and this worried me as having them on for so long, being weighed down so much would really hurt.

I started the timer, placed my hands behind my back leaned forward, and stood up. My nipples were pulled down immediately and painfully. I started swinging them as much as I could which hurt so much. The two strings got caught up with each other and after 1 minute the right clamp ripped off my nipple. The pain was unbelievable. I had a new problem though because the strings had gotten tangled this meant that I was now dragging the second bottle with my left nipples as well. I do not know if this was the reason for the long string, but it was certainly a repercussion. I dragged the second bottle with the first for around 20 seconds, gritting my teeth with each swing before it too was ripped off.

My left nipple had very deep markings from the clamps with all the weight and hurts as I write this. But I am lucky considering I did not go over the 5 minutes and now do not have to spank my tits.
Thank you for the report slave. Yes part of the purpose for the long strings was the entanglement factor but also so you would have to really shake your tits to get the bottles to move. I'm a little surprised you got them off so quickly, did you use full water bottles? Either way sounds like your nipples got a little abuse. Have you ever ripped your clovers off before?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Thank you for the report slave. Yes part of the purpose for the long strings was the entanglement factor but also so you would have to really shake your tits to get the bottles to move. I'm a little surprised you got them off so quickly, did you use full water bottles? Either way sounds like your nipples got a little abuse. Have you ever ripped your clovers off before?
I had 600ml water bottles and filled each with 300ml, I used a measuring jug to make sure it would be correct and even as well. My nipples where very sore, it may have only been a short time but it was very painful. The swinging while the strings were interconnected really hurt.

I have never had them ripped off, I have never been able to do it because it hurt so much. If you don’t think my nipples had enough abuse I could do the punishment again or a new one if it pleases you.

Old 11-29-2020, 01:22 AM   #11
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Cover your tits and your nipples with wax. Then use the rubber band to snap off all the wax from both tits and nipples.
Thank you for your punishment,

This seemed very simple, and that it probably would not hurt too much. Unfortunately, I was very wrong. The candle wax I had purchased but not yet used was for extreme hot wax play. I found this out after completing this punishment as I could not believe these candles were supposed to hurt that much. From this you can probably guess that I had a very painful time completing your punishment, and I deserved the pain for being a stupid slut.
The candle I had was a stick candle so I began by lighting a regular candle next to me that I could use if the body wax candle went out. I laid a towel down so it would catch all the wax I would remove with the rubber band and any missed drops of wax.

And so, it began. I started with my right tit, still of course thinking the wax would only be slightly warm. The first drop felt like fire, the second and third came so quickly each burning painfully. I moved my arm as high as a could, but it did nothing to reduce the heat of the wax. I felt like I was dropping lava on me tits. By this point I had around 10 drops of wax coating the top of my right breast and I could not take it any longer. I moved to the left and the pain was just as bad. I didn’t think I could properly coat my tits let alone my sensitive nipples. After I had around the same amount on the left tit I blew the candle out and took a minute to rest.

I started again this time aiming for my right nipple. Apparently, I have terrible aim. I was getting my thighs and then it was too far right and them I over corrected. My tit was burning by the time I landed the first drop on my nipple. And my lord did that burn. I was so busy being in pain I forgot to move the candle and two drops fell rapidly landing on my nipples and I couldn’t take it. I had to stop again. This went on for a long time my tits by the end were coated well, and burned. I took another break and admired my tits. Seeing all the wax on the turned me on and I couldn’t help but rub my slutty pussy, I am very very sorry for this.

I then got the rubber band and started snapping. Absolutely nothing happened. It didn’t just flake away as I had imagined, in fact it didn’t even budge. Now all I had was even more sore tits, I just started snapping wildly hoping that something would change at it would come off and, it didn’t. I eventually worked out a way to snap the band so that it was on an angle which would pick up the flaking pieces of wax. This went on for a very long time. By the time I made it to my nipples my tits were covered in red marks from the rubber band. My nipples really got beaten, I had to hit them so many times for even the slightest bit of wax to move and they hurt so badly, each hit only making it so much worse. By the end, my tits were covered in marks and hurt so much I couldn’t help but touch my slutty hole.

I am writing this a few days later and my tits have bruised from the rubber band snapping. Quite a few had drawn blood under the skin and others are shades of yellow. My nipples, I couldn’t touch that night, even in the shower just to pass over with the soap bar hurt.

I must say, I very much enjoy your punishments, they seem so simple and easy but turn out quite the opposite.

Old 11-30-2020, 03:40 AM   #12
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Hi slave,

Divide your boobs into 6 regions by drawing a circle around the nipple, then 5 lines evenly spaced going out from the circle to the edge of your boobs. Number them 1 to 6.

Start with your left boob. Roll 2 six sided dice. The first specifies the region, the second the inplement. Hit the specified region 5 times with that implement, hard. If you roll a double then do 10 instead.

1. Hairbrush
2. Ruler
3. Wooden spoon
4. Rubber band
5. Peg on and flick off
6. Pinch

Alternate breasts until all regions on both breasts have been hit, they should all be red.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:07 PM   #13
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you for your punishment,

This seemed very simple, and that it probably would not hurt too much. Unfortunately, I was very wrong. The candle wax I had purchased but not yet used was for extreme hot wax play. I found this out after completing this punishment as I could not believe these candles were supposed to hurt that much. From this you can probably guess that I had a very painful time completing your punishment, and I deserved the pain for being a stupid slut.
The candle I had was a stick candle so I began by lighting a regular candle next to me that I could use if the body wax candle went out. I laid a towel down so it would catch all the wax I would remove with the rubber band and any missed drops of wax.

And so, it began. I started with my right tit, still of course thinking the wax would only be slightly warm. The first drop felt like fire, the second and third came so quickly each burning painfully. I moved my arm as high as a could, but it did nothing to reduce the heat of the wax. I felt like I was dropping lava on me tits. By this point I had around 10 drops of wax coating the top of my right breast and I could not take it any longer. I moved to the left and the pain was just as bad. I didn’t think I could properly coat my tits let alone my sensitive nipples. After I had around the same amount on the left tit I blew the candle out and took a minute to rest.

I started again this time aiming for my right nipple. Apparently, I have terrible aim. I was getting my thighs and then it was too far right and them I over corrected. My tit was burning by the time I landed the first drop on my nipple. And my lord did that burn. I was so busy being in pain I forgot to move the candle and two drops fell rapidly landing on my nipples and I couldn’t take it. I had to stop again. This went on for a long time my tits by the end were coated well, and burned. I took another break and admired my tits. Seeing all the wax on the turned me on and I couldn’t help but rub my slutty pussy, I am very very sorry for this.

I then got the rubber band and started snapping. Absolutely nothing happened. It didn’t just flake away as I had imagined, in fact it didn’t even budge. Now all I had was even more sore tits, I just started snapping wildly hoping that something would change at it would come off and, it didn’t. I eventually worked out a way to snap the band so that it was on an angle which would pick up the flaking pieces of wax. This went on for a very long time. By the time I made it to my nipples my tits were covered in red marks from the rubber band. My nipples really got beaten, I had to hit them so many times for even the slightest bit of wax to move and they hurt so badly, each hit only making it so much worse. By the end, my tits were covered in marks and hurt so much I couldn’t help but touch my slutty hole.

I am writing this a few days later and my tits have bruised from the rubber band snapping. Quite a few had drawn blood under the skin and others are shades of yellow. My nipples, I couldn’t touch that night, even in the shower just to pass over with the soap bar hurt.

I must say, I very much enjoy your punishments, they seem so simple and easy but turn out quite the opposite.
Im glad you enjoy them. And yes that is what I aim for...simple but effective.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, nipple pain, nipple torture, punishment, tit pain