Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2020, 07:14 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Heart 22 trans public diaper slut waiting for your commands ;)

I am looking for Public diaper dares of all kind. No matter if you want to control when I am allowed to change or if you want me to fill my ass before I head out with whatever you like, I love to be exposed as well and love the thrill of being just in diapers in the city center. Watersport is huge turn on as well and in general the messier the better but I mainly want to work on pushing my public limits further so I get used to people seeing me as the dirty little slut I am!
I will happily report about the tasks and you can always reach me on Kik if you want video and photo proof. My Kik is screamingemily
I am looking forward to follow your commands
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 07:51 AM   #2
SissySlaveEmily

Heart

I thought i will give this post a bump since it didn't get the reaction i was hoping for.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
Old 11-26-2020, 01:13 PM   #3
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Next time you're out. Drink a bottle of magnesium citrate followed by 1L of water or favorite drink. Dress in your most revealing outfit with the shortest skirt. Put on a diaper and head out. You are to drink an additional 2 L while out. You cannot leave before you mess at least twice and your diaper is saturated. You may change before leaving but if you do, you will leave commando.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cueball9802 for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 06:50 AM   #4
SissySlaveEmily

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Next time you're out. Drink a bottle of magnesium citrate followed by 1L of water or favorite drink. Dress in your most revealing outfit with the shortest skirt. Put on a diaper and head out. You are to drink an additional 2 L while out. You cannot leave before you mess at least twice and your diaper is saturated. You may change before leaving but if you do, you will leave commando.
Thank you very much for the dare.
First of all I have to mention the temperature where I am living is 2C or 35F so my revealing outfit was just skin tight high waist jeans. I bought the liquid magnesium citrate earlier today, drank two 300mg ampoules and bought a 1,5 liter bottle of water, since I was already out I thought I could just stay there and drank the water while walking down a shopping street. After about 25 minutes I nearly finished a liter and the urge to mess myself became stronger with each minute. I stayed outside the store for about another 5 minutes, finished nearly the whole bottle and went inside already cramping my cheeks together, I messed myself while walking, I couldn’t hold it back any longer and it just dripped out. The feeling of the mess spreading around my ass and genitals was already hard to cope with but the smell was the real problem, I spent most of my time hiding and quickly tried to get another huge bottle of water. I bought 3 small bottles at a food truck and went to the next store, there I spent about 35 minutes drinking my water, I spent most of the time hiding as I was really stinky at that point and didn’t want to attract more attention then I already was. After I finished all three bottles I started to walk slowly towards home but obviously stopped at a big electronic store to mess myself again, this time it was even worse, I was farting a lot and I could at least count two people looking at me confused and disgusted. After that my diaper was completely full and I became really afraid it might leak. I left instantly and walked the last 15 minutes to my home. When I arrived at home I could see two stain bellow my left and right ass cheeks that just smelt horrible so I guess lots of people walking behind me must have caught me as well.
I really enjoyed your dare and it was great but I honestly have to say this is definitely one of the hardest ones I have done so far, I panicked about three times but it went great!

The following 2 users say Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 01:25 PM   #5
Imaginativename

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

Complete this dare, you must leave the house within 5 minutes of starting, and must be outside for an hour.

if you remeber do it again in summer with a short skirt on.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:30 AM   #6
SissySlaveEmily

Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginativename View Post
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

Complete this dare, you must leave the house within 5 minutes of starting, and must be outside for an hour.

if you remeber do it again in summer with a short skirt on.
That is going to be really uncomfortable, especially while being out in public. I will get all the suppositories, bananas and pads today and will do the dare in the next couple of days and give a detailed report on how it went. Thank you very much for the dare I highly appreciate it.

Old 12-01-2020, 04:45 AM   #7
SissySlaveEmily

Nuclear Bananas Diapers and Enemas

Today I did the dare I was asked to. It was unbelievable hard to complete, I had everything prepared as told, I had the 8 banana half swimming in liquid suppositories, rolled up the pad, dipped it in as well and inserted it all. I quickly made my way out and realized very quickly I won’t be able to spend this hour somewhat normal. On my way through the city I had to stop about 3 times to focus on breathing and not to panic with so many people around and a completely full stomach. After about 8 horribly long feeling minutes I made it to a supermarket. I rushed in and quickly made my way to a less crowded area so I thought I could let it all out but it was no where close. I just sat there, holding my stomach praying no one would catch me. After about 2 horrible minutes it was slightly better so with all my courage I bought about 8 items and made my way to the counter after 10 minutes. It was horrible, I thought it would all come out while I was paying and I was obviously moving strangely and really struggling to not just fall to the ground and scream and monad in pain. After I made it out I quickly walked 3 minutes to a really small park, after about 3 minutes I honestly have to say I was in this much discomfort I went in just to hide between bushes, lie down, open my pants and breath for a moment, this moment turned into 15 minutes and after 2 more times I thought i would surely mess myself it was finally time. I was able to press it all out while having goosebumps all over my body. Luckily my diaper held everything but everyone walking behind on my way home could clearly see a full diaper under my pants. I headed home and made it after about 9 embarrassing minutes I arrived at home and took a shower.
In general this dare was not only extremely humiliating as I could see lots of confused and grossed out looks coming my way but also really challenging for my body as I thought I would mess myself a couple of times before it actually happened.
Thank you very much for this great dare!

Old 12-01-2020, 05:38 AM   #8
FillMyDiaper

I'm glad it all turned out "well" :3

I've always been curious about that particular dare, and I'm glad to hear with such great detail the whole ordeal.

Have fun!
FillMyDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 03:05 PM   #9
Imaginativename

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlaveEmily View Post
Thank you very much for this great dare!

you are quite welcome
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 08:28 AM   #10
SissySlaveEmily

Smile

I thought it’s time for a bump since I really enjoyed the dares given to me and I would love to do some more.

Old 12-10-2020, 09:13 AM   #11
vulvasaur

Hello! I really appreciate your detailed reports, so here’s another dare

So I’d like you to start by warming up your ass with your 11in dildo. Fuck it for 15 minutes, or longer, until you can fit as much of the length as you possibly can (hopefully the whole thing!).

Now, you’re going to need some marshmallows. I would like you to insert 15 in the following manner: dip in water, press it into your ass, and then push it far inside of yourself using the dildo. Once you have all 15 in place, you have a choice to make!

Option one: continue as is, and put on your diaper, since it’s time for a walk.
Option two: insert your smallest plug to keep yourself clean for longer. BUT, before doing so, fuck four more marshmallows into yourself.

Now, drink a whole bunch of water and go out for a walk. Walk away from your place until you can no longer resist the urge to pee. Piss yourself. Now you may start walking back.

For bonus points and a slight added challenge, wear shoes with laces. On your walk, you must bend down on your knees to untie/tie your shoe laces six times.

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vulvasaur for this post:
Old 12-12-2020, 06:19 AM   #12
SissySlaveEmily

Heart

First of all thank you very much for the creative great dare. I just came home and cleaned myself up.
I started by fucking myself for about 15-20 minutes. In the beginning I was barely able to take more then about 2/3 of the dildo, but i really pushed it in deeper and deeper with every time bouncing back on it, in the end I was nearly able to take it balls deep, a little less then an inch was still left. Once I pushed out my toy my ass was gaping and it was easy to insert the first 8 and still fuck them in with my dildo, the last 7 were not that hard to push in but every time I pushed my toy in deep I felt so full. I decided to decide spontaneous which option I will choose and went with the one without plug since I already felt really full and imaging walking around with 4 more and plug seemed a bit more scary to me in the moment. I quickly diapered up, drank 2 glasses of water, filled up my water bottle and went out. I was nearly able to walk normal but I felt so full. After about 10 minutes a couple of marshmallows fell out and it felt like I messed my whole diaper. It was really sticky and I don’t think I pushed them out on purpose but I wasn’t unhappy since it made me feel a bit less full and I could releax a little more to focus on peeing. I emptied my bladder shortly after and I could feel my jeans extending while the diaper was filling up. At that point I really did enjoy myself, I felt so naughty and actually bent over a couple of times even at crosswalks, traffic lights and other places where a group of people where around. When I came I was really happy I made it home without any leaks but I am sure there are a lot of people that saw me twitching or my huge bulge the diaper made. I really enjoyed it and I would love to get some more <3

The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post:
Old 12-30-2020, 01:30 PM   #13
SissySlaveEmily

Bump! I really did enjoy the dares given to me and I am always willing to write a full report and send pictures and videos so please don’t hesitate.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, exposure, extreme, messy, public