Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Puppeon

Male 27/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in (see post) (do not have webcam)

27/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in (see post) (do not have webcam)

What I'm looking for is a bit, well, complicated. I've always had...a curiosity, I suppose, about s/d relationships and kinky things, and I try to scratch that itch when I can by wearing panties, diapers, listening to hypnosis files...and fantasizing, wondering what it would be like to be a sissy slave. I'd love to go further, be bolder...but the sad fact is that I still live at home with my parents. I'd like to find an online Master or Mistress to talk to me, nudge me into exploring more kinks, more loss of control...but I beg that you be patient and accomodating, because sadly, there will be lines that I may not be able to cross immediately due of the realities of discretion and means. If I can be honest, it'd be a dream come true if you were in the KCK metro area so that maybe, just maybe, we can eventually move into an offline ownership. I realize this may be unrealistic, though, and would be happy to remain your slave on a online basis.

What I'm into: diapers, scat, watersports, panties, puppy play, hypnosis files
What I'd like to try: Masochism, cbt, chastity...open to ideas as well.

Last edited by Puppeon; 07-15-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Updating what I'd like to try.

Advertisements
Kink Talk