Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #1
MasterBilly

Default Bathtime

Mum and dad were getting ready to go out, I wanted a bath too but had to wait for them to finish in the bathroom, there was too much going on to concentrate on homework and nothing on the telly worth watching, so I was just lounging around doing a Sudoku puzzle.

Dad came downstairs moaning about how women took too long to 'get ready' with the sarcastic advice to me to ‘never marry a woman'. I smiled, dad always got frustrated with mum when they were getting ready to go out, mum always got annoyed with dad, it was one of their rituals. I could still hear mum banging around upstairs, she would be down eventually, having a go at dad for making her rush, that would be my cue that the bathroom was now free and I could leave them to it.

I always had a bath on Saturday night, I always did, I don't know why but I always did. Actually there was something very relaxing about laying back in a bath full of hot water and just soaking. Every other day I had a shower but Saturday's I treated myself to a nice long soak, also since I had reached puberty it was an excuse to sit there and play with my knob and balls as well.

I ran the bath and went to my room to strip and allow the bath to fill, I looked at myself, I now had a full covering of pubic hair, this time last year it was just a sparse covering of down. Also I had recently cum for the first time as well, life was improving on all fronts.

I went back into the bathroom, turned off the taps and climbed in. I couldn't lock the door, the lock was broken, dad had been meaning to fix it for about 4 months now but hadn't. The golden rule was if the bathroom light was on, you could see it from the corridor, and the door was closed then somebody was using it, if you were unsure then knock!

I'd been relaxing in the bath for about 10 minutes when I heard mum and dad going out, they called up the steps to me then disappeared for the evening and it was shortly after this that Helen came home noisily and from the sound that she was making had brought two friends home with her. Helen was my older sister she was 19, I was 14 and we hated each other. I could hear the voices downstairs, she had brought Paula and Jo home, two more people on my 'my least favourite people' list.

"Hmmm, house is empty," I heard Paula say.

"Nah, John will be crawling around somewhere," replied Helen. [John - that's me]

"Tossing himself off probably," said Paula in her usual snide manner.

"Yeah, yeah probably."

"Can I use your bathroom Helen?" asked Jo.

"Yeah sure, just make sure the doors open first," she replied.

"Why's that like?"

"Well the lock's broken, so we leave the door open to show nobody's using it," explained Helen.

I heard footsteps up the stairs then Jo’s voice exclaim 'Aw shit' as she reached the top and realised that the door was shut.

"The doors shut so John must be in there taking a dump," Jo told her friends when she got back downstairs.

"Nah, he'll be having a bath, he spends an hour every Saturday night in the bath playing with himself, predictable as fuck he is," Helen replied.

"Might as well go home for a pee," Jo said.

"Hey hang on a minute," Paula called out. "If your John's in there having a bath and the doors not locked why don't we go up and pay him a visit?" I sat there in the bath petrified, surely they wouldn't, would they? Mum and dad would be furious with Helen. In disbelief I heard the conversation continue.

"Hell yeah, let's go and make sure little Jonnie washes his pee pee properly!"

"C'mon girls let's go!" as three pairs of feet came running up the stairs.

I was in blind panic, what should I do, if I put my shoulder to the door to try and block them out then 3 older and bigger girls would easily push me back, where were mum and dad when I needed them, why hadn't dad fixed that lock like he should have. In the end I just sat bolt upright with my hands protectively covering my cock and balls as all three of them charged in.

"Hello John, what are you doing?" asked Jo kneeling alongside the bath inches from me.

"Would you like me to scrub your back John?" Paula joined in kneeling next to Jo.

Helen sat on the toilet seat at the foot of the bath staring at the full length of my body, all three girls were constantly laughing and giggling, this had truly made their evening.

Jo reached across and started playing with my nipple, I dropped my shoulder and crouched away but couldn't stop her without moving one of my hands.

"He likes me playing with his nips, well he's not stopping me so he must like it," Jo said to her mates, more laughter.

"No get off," I cried raising my right hand to pull her arm away.

"Helen I'm going to tell mum and dad about this."

Jo simply grabbed hold of my right hand and pulled it down to the side of the bath.

"Paula why don't you pull his other arm way, I think John would love to show off his manhood," Jo said turning to her friend.

Paula made a grab for my left arm and tried to pull it away, in fairness I don't think she was trying that hard, but I panicked, I didn't want three girls to see me nude, especially these three girls I hated so much.

"Nooooo.....no..... get off... no no, Helen I am going to tell mum and dad about this, I am, no..... stop now!" all three of them just found this hilarious Jo put her face just inches from mine.

"Aw, is the poor little boy going to tell his mummy and daddy that he was seen in the bath, aw diddums!" even more laughter.

Paula had hold of my other wrist and was now seriously pulling my arm away slowly but surely my penis came into view as she held my left arm up. I was utterly speechless, I really did not know what to say, this was all my worst nightmares coming together at once!

"Ooooh look at it."

"It's so tiny."

"Wow, I didn't think they made them that small."

"No wonder he didn't want us to see it!"

"It's pathetic."

"I'm not surprised he's embarrassed, prick as small as that."

"It's like it should belong to a 6-year old."

I knew that I had a small cock, I was pretty small for my age too. Some of the lads in my class claimed that their knobs were up to 7 inches long during hard-ons, were they exaggerating? I don't know. But I did know that in the showers at school I'd have the occasional quick peek and just about everybody had a bigger one than mine. I had measured mine once, just over 5 inches when erect, I had kept very quiet about it. Now though, when it was not hard it looked tiny, I knew it and was very self-conscious about it.

"Helen have you got a ruler anywhere? I want to measure it," Jo asked.

"There's one in the second drawer in my bedroom, there's some string and a pair of scissors in there too, make sure that you do not bring those, I’d hate for you to even think about tying his hands up!" Helen replied with her voice full of sarcasm.

"Okay I won't," Jo ran out of the bathroom giggling, clearly excited about the way that events were developing.

This left Paula wrestling with both my arms, which she wasn't strong enough to do, I was able to keep my left hand and over my nuts while she struggled with my right. Giving up she held my right hand away with one hand and played with my nipples with the other, knowing full well that I would never expose myself just to protect my nipples. Helen was thoroughly enjoying watching me struggle and squirm. Jo returned with a ruler, a ball of string and some scissors with girly pink handles. She cut two 18 inch lengths of string and then tied one of them around my wrist that Paula was holding down, I struggled, I used my free hand to fight them off, giving them an excellent view of my knob, which they all loved. But in the end I could not prevent them, they were bigger than me and they had four hands I only had two. All I was doing was delaying the inevitable, furthermore both Jo and Paula were loving the wrestling match that they were having with a naked 14 year old.

Slowly they were able to tie my right wrist down to the bath rail meaning Paula was now able to hold my left wrist down near the other bath rail with both hands allowing Jo to casually tie that wrist down.

They could now admire my naked body at their leisure, which they did making derogatory remarks about every inch of my body, I was ugly, plain, weedy and pathetic. I had girly hands, knock knees, flat feet and a stupid nose. I looked like a girl, I smelled even after a bath, I bit my nails and my penis came in for the most abuse, it was tiny, it was misshapen, it looked like a maggot crawling around my pubes, my balls looked like tiny peas and so it went on.

Jo was playing with my nipples while this was happening, at first I wriggled to try and escape her, but it was pointless, I was tied down, she had tied me, I could not escape her however much I tried. Besides the girls were loving watching me wriggling in vain to escape, why give them the extra entertainment. Of course they now took the piss out of me for not wriggling, saying how I loved Jo playing with my nipples and how I was making no attempt to stop her, I just wished mum and dad would come home.

Around this point Paula wanted to measure my knob, I knew that it was coming at some point, after all Jo had already suggested it and had brought the ruler out of Helen’s room. Still it shocked me to watch Paula lift up my penis and hold a ruler next to it, both Jo and Helen were now staring intently at proceedings. Paula did not really measure it properly, she was pushing my knob back into me slightly and left a slight gap at the bottom of the ruler, it should have come to 2 inches I expect, but the way she measured it came to 1 ½ inches. The three of them just found this hilarious, Jo was literally rolling on the floor laughing with tears in her eyes, it took a while before they could string meaningful sentences together they were laughing that much, when they did calm down they were totally cruel.

“I mean less than 1 ½ inches, there are clitorises bigger than that.”

“Less than 1 ½ inches! 1 ½ inches is minute, but less than 1 ½, it’s not long enough to penetrate a vagina that isn’t.”

“I’ve seen Angus Gerald’s, it’s 7 ½ inches Helen, that’s 5 times as long as your brothers, 5 times as long, that’s incredible!”

“How does he wank with a cock that small, I know that John is a wanker you only have to look at him to see that, but 1 ½ inches, it wouldn’t even reach his second finger.”

“Less than 1 ½ inches, it didn’t even reach 1 ½ inches.”

“He won’t ever be able to wear a condom it’s that small.”

“You’re right, it will just fall off whenever he tries to put it on.”

“I wonder if they do special micro condoms for people like John.”

Helen insisted on getting her mobile phone out and photographing it next to the ruler, first close up and then stepping back, a wide angle including my face.

I just sat there sadly staring at it, why was it so small, why couldn’t I have a longer one like all the other boys, even if it wasn’t that long when I had an erection why couldn’t it be a little longer when flaccid.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 02-22-2020, 02:05 AM   #2
2bedared

Default Story

Hope you do a follow up on this story
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:51 AM   #3
jen69
Account Banned

Good story, i hope you wright more soon.
jen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:07 AM   #4
MasterBilly

Default Bathtime

Next Jo brought the shower head down, turned it on and began soaping my face and then showering it off, I tried to avoid her but there was not much point, moving down she soaped my chest paying particular attention to my nipples, again she used the shower head to wash it off, using a very soapy finger she washed out my navel, sitting there in the bath, naked, with my sister and Paula watching and giggling whilst Jo soaped out my belly button was for some reason the most humiliating thing so far. I could feel my face burning up, I was desperate to start crying but also desperate not to let them see me cry, it was terrible. Again she washed out my navel with the shower head, but as she moved it away the spray passed over my cock and I flinched, not much but it was noticed, all 3 girls looked up and exchanged glances, Jo ran the spray over my cock another three times as I managed to remain still, then she held the shower head directly over it, I tensed up, it was all I could do to avoid calling out.

“Try adjusting the spray Jo,” called out Paula.

Jo set the spray to the middle setting so that the spray came out finer and again held it over my cock.

“Ah...ah...aaaaah,” I was unable to stop myself calling out this time, the sensation was so great.

“Wow he liked that.”

“Yeah, well done Jo.”

“It’s got a third setting, try that on him,” suggested Helen.

She did, but the third setting, the finest one, was too fine and I could easily tolerate it. In hindsight I should have pretended that it was the worst and that I was really suffering because all Jo did was to switch it back to the middle setting. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes and turned my head up to the ceiling as Jo concentrated the attack, she held the shower head a few inches away and gently stroked the spray up and down my knob, well to be honest the width of the spray more than covered my knob anyway, but you know what I mean.

The spray stopped and I felt Jo’s finger lifting my penis away, I looked down and she had lifted it so that it lay up against my stomach, she now resumed the spraying against the underside of my cock and my scrotum.

“Oooooh.....bloody hell no...ah...no please...please!” It was electric, literally electric, there was no way on the planet that I could pretend to be unaffected by this new attack.

There was a ‘Holy shit’ and a ‘Wow’ from my audience as Jo received nothing but encouragement to continue, the underside of my cock was much more receptive to stimulation than the top, though I could not understand why it should be, but even that paled by the sensation from my balls.

I was moaning, pleading, groaning; I was also writhing about like an electric eel, albeit within my restraints. Before long I was sporting an erection, it rose up like an arc pointing towards my midriff. At some point Paula asked to measure it and much to my relief the spraying stopped. I looked down as Helen and Jo studied intently at Paula measuring it. Utterly humiliating, but far better than having it sprayed. I had never seen it so erect, I was certain that if I was measuring it then it would come to 5 ½ inches, but with Paula’s ‘conservative measuring’ it came to just short of 5 inches. Once again the girls found this incredible and couldn’t stop taking the piss. All three of them swore blind that they had never even heard of one being less than 6 inches erect, but less than 5 inches, no way!

“If a standard cock is 6 ½ inches, then that means that his sperm will have to swim on an extra 2 inches to fertilise the eggs, he’ll never get a girl pregnant,” laughed Jo.

“Yeah well, which girl would want to shag him anyway?” asked Helen.

“If he ever did get a shag you wouldn’t have to worry about him causing pain, no girl would ever say to him: please no further,” joined in Paula.

All three girls cracked out laughing again as I watched forlornly, it was crucifying me listening to them taking the piss like this and I could not even walk away.

“Ooooh, is it in yet John,” called Jo in a mock voice.

“Wriggle it around so that I can feel it,” Paula added.

“Yeah, maybe we should buy him a strap-on for when he finally gets a sex life,” Helen said cuttingly.

“Can’t imagine that ever happening, I mean just look at him,” pointed out Paula.

They stared at me with big cheesy grins before Jo picked up the shower head again and directed it over my balls. Within seconds I was back to writhing and squirming before Jo changed the angle and pointed the spray straight at my penis tip. If it was bad before then this was insane. I knew that the end of my knob was hypersensitive when I had an erection, I could barely touch it. But it certainly could not put up with this treatment. The girls watched mesmerised as I threw myself around the bath, my wrists hurt like hell pulling on the string but I didn’t care. I was utterly humiliated by three people that I hated but I just wasn’t bothered, the spray on my knob end was driving me mad. I was pleading, begging them to stop, I would do anything.

It just went on and on and on, my stomach muscles were starting to cramp up from all the bucking and thrashing that I was doing. I was no longer begging, tears were streaming down my face, I was crying out loud, between sobs I was just saying ‘please...please...please’ over and over again, it was a long way past simple torment now, this was just sheer bloody torture!

There was a pause as the spray was directed to the side of the bath and I sat there shaking like a leaf and sobbing while the girls just watched me, after a few minutes I had recovered enough to have a look around, the girls had been whispering to each other and were now wearing evil grins on their faces, whatever they had planned it was not going to be in my interest.

“Jonnie boy, how would you like to play with your little winkie for our entertainment,” my sister Helen asked me as Paula and Jo sniggered.

“You what,” I stared back at her totally confused.

“You heard, we will cut your right hand free and you will wank yourself off while we watch, otherwise I will let Jo loose on you and she will spray your cock for the next 10 minutes non-stop!”

I could not believe what Helen was offering, the subject of masturbation was a taboo subject amongst family members, we never talked about it, never acknowledged that it went on, but now my own sister was demanding that I ‘crack one off’ whilst she and her 2 friends watched! Had she completely taken leave of her senses?

“Fuck off you pervert,” I knew that I was on dangerous ground given my situation, but I was utterly disgusted at the very suggestion that I ..... in front of Helen ..... and her 2 friends ..... Nope, never, no fucking way, not on this planet ever.

Helen grabbed hold of my right ankle and ran her fingernails over the base of my foot, she knew how ticklish I was, especially on my feet.

“Yeeah.....ooooh...no...please!”

The tickling went on and I was dying to pee, but I couldn’t do that, not in my own bathwater, not with those three watching. I tighten the muscles to my bladder and begged for mercy, all the while the torment to my right foot went on. After about a minute of non-stop tickling I could stand it no longer and I literally pissed on myself, not in one continuous stream but in short spurts like I always do when I try to pee during an erection. Again the girls loved it, the way I shot a stream of urine up against my own chest, paused, then did it again and over and over again.

"Okay, you can start with the shower head again Jo if you like," Helen said whilst still tickling my foot. I looked on in horror as Jo brought the shower head back over my penis.

“No," I shouted."No don't you dare, no, noooooooo... arghhhh!" the torture continued, now even worse, I had to contend with Helen tickling my foot as well as Jo spraying my bell end, in the meantime I was sitting in urine infested bath water!

Within seconds I had realised my error and was begging to be allowed to jack off for them, the girls were too interested in making me suffer, to reaffirm the power that they held over me, to humiliate me as much as possible.

The abuse continued and continued, I was again crying out loud with tears pouring down my face, eventually there was a pause and I was allowed to get my breath back before Helen addressed me again.

"Little brother when will you learn, refuse to co-operate with us and you will just suffer. Now that was just three minutes of fun, not the full ten we promised, but you will not get a second chance, refuse to tug your tail for our amusement and Jo will spray it for the full ten minutes, so what's your choice?"

"I'll do it," I sobbed giving in to their demands.

"You'll do what?" Helen asked, desperate to humiliate me more by getting me to say it.

“I’ll master........ masturbate," I said struggling to get the words out.

"You mean that you want to wank yourself off for our entertainment?"

"Yes," I replied well aware that there was no reason alive that I would actually want to.

"Well, let's hear you then John."

I took a deep breath and summing up an inner resolve I managed to mutter the humiliating sentence. "I want to wank myself off for your entertainment."

"Great, untie him girls," Paula already had the scissors in her hands and quickly cut my right wrist free, Jo held on to my hand after it had been cut free and Paula gently squeezed my balls.

"If you even think about refusing to wank to off now that you've promised I'll spray your bollocks for a full hour, understand?" Jo hissed into my face.

"Yes I understand," I replied sadly.

"Make sure that you do understand John or we will make you wish that you'd never been born," reinforced Helen.

I felt as Paula gave my balls a tighter squeeze and then both she and Jo let go off me completely and left me staring at my rock hard knob. I paused for a couple of seconds then gulped and realising that I couldn’t put it off any longer I started stroking my bow. Wanking was still a novelty to me, I had only jacked off properly four times before and never in the bath, but to do it in front of another person would be beyond imagination for me, in front of three girls all of whom I hated and one of which was my own sister, that was on another level again, it was completely wrong for so many reasons. When I was 50 and Helen would be 55 and we both had grandchildren, she would still be able to remind me of the time that she watched me wank off in the bath!

I looked up at the three girls and immediately stopped, all three of them had their mobile phones out and were obviously recording me, my mouth opened as I wanted to protest. But what would be the point, I couldn't stop them, they would only make it worse for me or more painful or both, I dropped my head and carried on wanking, I hated my sister!

"Smile for the camera John," I heard Helen say, I ignored them, if I responded with an insult then it would almost certainly cost me, best just to ignore them.

"I said smile John, look up to the camera and smile and don't stop smiling until you cum," she said aggressively this time, again I ignored her I don't know why but I did, if they wanted me to smile for the camera then I was going to end up doing it. I knew that, there were three of them and they were all bigger and stronger than me. But I just could not bring myself to do it, to capitulate so easily.

Helen put her phone down, grabbed my ankle and scratched her finger nails across the sole of my foot once.

"Yeee.....owww please no!" I tried to twist away from her as much as I could.

Jo followed this up by hovering the shower head directly over my knob, there was no water coming out but the threat was obvious.

"Okay, okay I'll smile," I cried out defeated.

Helen ran her finger nails over my foot once more.

"Are you sure?"

"Ooooh...arrrr.....ahhh! Yes I'm sure, I will smile for the camera. Please no more."

She let go of my ankle and picked her phone up again, so I carried on didn't I. I had no choice, sit there in a bath full of water, grinning like an idiot, jacking myself off, being watched closely by my own sister and two other girls, all recording it presumably for my future embarrassment.

When I did cum I shot it all over my chest, about 5 streams before sitting there stupidly just watching it run down until my stomach.

"Right-tee-ho Jo, tie him back up," Helen said putting her phone down.

"What, why, I've done what you said, why are you tying me back up?" I asked bewildered but my will was now broken and I offered no resistance as Jo tied my right wrist back up to the handrail.

"We will give you a little while to recharge John and then you can give us another show, we all know how much you enjoy wanking so you should enjoy it!" Helen stated as all three girls left they bathroom laughing and jeering, Paula was the last one out and as she closed the door she grinned down at me and left.

I was left on my own in a bath full of water that was rapidly becoming cold, it had both my semen and my urine in it and all I could do was to consider my position, reflect on the humiliation that I had endured and think about what was in store for me, knowing the three girls then it was only going to get more humiliating. I shuddered at the thought and felt stomach acid coming back up my throat. After a while I started crying softly.

Time passed and I heard the girls making their way back up the stairs.

"Coooo..eee, coming John, ready or not," it was Paula’s voice.

The girls were laughing and joking and were clearly in high spirits.

"John's the one that will be cumming Paula," added Helen, it was a shit joke but they all laughed.

Again Jo and Paula knelt down alongside me, again Helen sat on top of the toilet seat at the foot of the bath and watched.

Jo leaned forward, ran her hand over my head before rubbing my cheek with the back of her hand.

"Aw, poor John! You’re shivering, you're all cold and your eyes are red you've been sat up here shivering and crying you poor boy. How would you like me to warm you up and refill the bath with warm water?"

I looked away from her, given my humiliating position the last person that I wanted to do a deal with was Jo.

"Well you think about it for a few minutes John while we re-measure your penis."

My penis had now shrivelled up into something barely visible. I watched as Jo held a ruler up against it while Paula and Helen looked on excitedly. Once again conservative measuring came into play as my knob now came to less than 1-inch, LESS THAN 1 INCH! It was insufferable, I looked away as I fought back a new wave of tears, emotions that were completely contrary to those of the three girls who were whooping with joy at this new measurement.

I felt it being flicked aggressively I looked down and Paula had her curled up for finger pointing directly at it, she flicked it again and laughed in my face.

"It's so tiny John, it's like flicking a maggot!"

I didn't know what to say, it was tiny and my balls had virtually disappeared. If I ever was to have a sex life then surely I would need something bigger than this!

"So have you decided yet John," asked Jo. "Are you happy to sit there shivering in cold water or would you like me to warm you up?"

"Please can you warm me up?" I asked her swallowing my pride.

"Of course little boy!"

True to her word she pulled the plug out of the bath and refilled it with warm water, whilst that was happening she turned on the shower and sprayed warm water all over my body. Pretty soon I was no longer shivering and was covered in a lovely rosie glow.

The spraying naturally moved down to my nether regions and Jo now becoming something of an expert in how to turn me on, again lifted my knob up and concentrated the spray on to scrotum and the underside of my knob. Pretty soon I was wriggling and squirming again with a rock hard, solid erection. She concentrated the spray on to the tip of my penis for about 10 seconds, it was like passing an electric current through my body.

"Yeeeee.....owwww.....ah...ah...aaaarrrgh.....owww ww..." as soon as she stopped I was begging for mercy.

"Please no more Jo, I will do anything you ask, please, please."

"So you will ask for permission to wank to yourself off for our entertainment whilst we record it and when we have given you permission you will do it and throughout it all you will have a big grin on your face as though it is the happiest moment of your life."

"Yes Jo," I replied with a lead weight in my stomach. I didn't know why though, they already had enough video evidence of me to ruin me for life. If any of my schoolmates ever saw what they already had on me then my life would no longer he worth living, my mates would disown me and I would no longer have any friends.

With three mobile phones pointing at me I put on my most appealing face.

"Please can I wank myself off for your entertainment!"

With that Paula cut my right wrist free and after flexing it a couple of times I went to work, rubbing my shaft up and down whilst smiling and grinning for the cameras. In many with it was easier second time around, I no longer had anything to lose plus I was not in a state of shock anymore. But other than that it took a lot longer, I already had come once in addition to that my first wank started from a position of arousal. Despite this I endeavored to persevere. I concentrated on my favourite fantasy and forgot about the situation that I was in. I did of course work myself up, I found myself grunting and moaning as I reached the imminent point, something that I had never done before. I shot several loads of cum over my chest and it felt great, a really deep satisfying ejaculation. I opened my eyes and looked up at the cameras and smiled, I was no longer smiling for the benefit of my audience, this was genuine pleasure, it had been a wonderful orgasm!

I offered no resistance as Paula and Jo tied my right wrist back up, but I did ask Helen nicely if she would run more hot water into the bath so that I wouldn't get cold again, she looked at me pityingly before obliging.

"We'll be back soon to watch you have a third wank," Helen informed me before joining the other two downstairs. 3 wanks in one evening, I had only ever had four wanks in my life in total before today, this was becoming unreal.

As I sat there, tied up alone for the second time that evening my thinking became much more rational, I was no longer simply pitying myself. What were the girls going to do with the video recording, would they show it to their friends, worse still would they show it to my friends or would they simply load it onto the internet. The best scenario was that they would simply keep it to themselves and use it to humiliate me from time to time in private, shit that was the very best scenario!

I thought about the immediate future, I was going to have at least one more wank for them to record, possibly more. God I couldn't manage any more, could I..... could I? Then what, would they want to humiliate me more? How could they possibly humiliate me anymore?

Mum and dad would not be back home for well over a couple of hours, as I saw it I was theirs to abuse until they turned up and I certainly could not tell my parents what the girls had done to me now. I had no proof, the girls would almost certainly deny it and me trying to grass the girls up would only incite them to do their worst with their video compilation. I was trapped I was open to abuse by three girls and could do fuck all about it!

After about a hour, with the water getting cold, the girls returned, their happy and jovial mood was obvious.

“Hello John, enjoying yourself?”

“Ready for your next wank little Jonnie?”

This time I had both hands cut free and I was told to kneel upright.

“Hello, my name is John and I have a really tiny willy, please will you watch me while I wank myself off,” I said to the 3 girls holding their mobile phones out. It was the line that I had been ordered to say.

With that and under the instruction of the girls I jacked myself off whilst kneeling upright in a bath full of cold water with my left hand gently stroking my scrotum and a massive cheesy grin on my face. It was a long haul and I had to change hands several times, after about 25 minutes I managed to squirt a small amount of semen out of my knob.

“Now thank everybody for watching you play with your willy,” ordered Jo.

“Thank you very much for watching me play with my willy,” I said with a smile, knowing full well that if I did not look sincere then I would be made to say it again.

The girls left me at this point and I heard them cheerfully going down the stairs. Humiliated and feeling very small I cleaned the bath, dried myself off and stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the evening.

That week was horrible, absolutely horrible. My sister Helen was constantly making snide remarks whenever we were out of earshot of mum and dad. Normally I would have given it back, but I now had all the confidence knocked out of me. On one occasion I threatened to tell mum about Saturday evening.

“Do it and I will show everybody the videos we took of you paying with yourself with a smirk on your face and asking to do it again and again. You’ll be famous little brother, the whole school will see you as you really are, a cry-baby wanker with a tiny cock. Do it little boy, tell your mummy!”

She would as well, she would ruin me completely. The torment I was getting at home would be 500 times worse at school. I sat there silently as she continued to throw insults in my direction.
The following 9 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 03-06-2020, 08:07 AM   #5
MasterBilly

The following Saturday evening, mum and dad again were just going out. Strangely Helen, Jo and Paula were all sat in the front room and had been for over an hour. Understandably this week I had no intentions of taking my usual Saturday night bath.

Shortly after mum and dad left, the girls stopped their conversation and all three faces turned to me, Jo spoke up.

"Well John, it's bath time again!"

"Not having a bath tonight," I replied curtly without looking up.

Jo and Paula both sniggered at this remark in a knowing fashion.

"Oh yes you are little Jonnie," replied my sister. "Me, Paula and Jo are going to take you upstairs for your Saturday night bath and we're going to wash you everywhere and I mean everywhere,” emphasising the second everywhere. "After that you will ask our permission to wank yourself off, if you don't ask nicely enough we will tie your hands to the bathrail, smear your entire knob and balls with 'Deep Heat' and leave you there for a full hour."

I looked up at them in shock, Paula was holding up a brand new tube of 'Deep Heat' and was grinning at me.

I knew the effects of 'Deep Heat' on your bits, during PT at school somebody had gone around spraying 'Deep Heat' in several people's underpants including mine, it was that painful it brought tears to my eyes, and that was just spray. Imagine a full tube left on me for a hour, it would be excruciating.

"You do and I'll tell mum and dad," I retorted.

The girls just laughed out loud at this before my sister replied."You know the rules John, you tell mum and dad about anything and your wanks from last week will go around the entire school."

I looked sadly down at the carpet, desperate for a way out. I knew my sister, she was a vindictive bitch and she never made idle threats, ever! If she said she would smear my knob and balls with ‘Deep Heat’ then I knew that she would and if she said she would show my three bath wanks around the entire school then I could be certain that she would carry that out. Not that it would take much doing, all she had to do was to release them to three or four select pupils and they would very quickly go viral. I thought about those videos, Helen had made me sit through the edited versions on Thursday evening. I had looked totally complicit throughout, happy to be asking for permission to wank, happy to be asking the audience to watch, happy to be doing it.

"So what's your decision John?" asked Helen. "Are you going to cooperate or are me, Paula and Jo going to get enormous pleasure holding you down, stripping you stark naked and then tying you down in the bath."

I was well aware that the three girls were physically capable of carrying that out, defeated I murmured at the carpet.

"Okay I'll do it."

"What was that John?"

"I said I will cooperate," speaking louder with a forlorn sigh.

"Okay then," continued Helen. "Stand up straight in the middle of the room and let Paula and Jo undress you while I supervise. And make sure that you smile enthusiastically all the way through as though you are really enjoying yourself."

I hadn't expected this, they were going to strip me downstairs in the front room. Still staring at the carpet I thought about protesting, but what would be the point, they would still do it anyway and I was going to do far more humiliating things this evening than simply walking up some steps nude! Slowly I stood up, made my way to the centre of the room and putting my most convincing smile on, turned to face Helen.

The bitch was pointing her phone at me and was obviously recording. My smile dropped as I held up a hand towards her and cried out. "No, please, not that Helen, please, no more videos, please Helen!” I don't think that I have ever said 'please' to Helen so many times in my life. But she did not put the phone down, she simply held it to one side, raised an eyebrow and looked at me with a quizzical expression and half smile forming around her lips, metaphorically asking me what I was going to do about it. Resigning to the inevitable I went back to my upright stance, reforming the fake smile on my face.

Jo and Paula started with my trousers, undoing the button and the zip and then slowly pulling them down to mid-thigh my black briefs came down next and joined my trousers. Jo took the opportunity to flick my tiny willy a couple of times, whilst Paula tickled my scrotum for a few seconds. I looked down grinning as instructed. Leaving my undies and trousers at mid-thigh girls moved on to my shirt the fingernails scraped slowly over my stomach and chest as they deliberately slowly drew my shirt over my head and down my arms. All three of them took a few moments to admire my body naked from my thighs upwards. This was so degrading it actually made me feel sick inside my stomach. Jo gently rubbed her fingers over my nipples and then stopped and watched as Paula felt my cock, she pulled the foreskin back and ran her finger nails over my bellend. As I said before I am very sensitive there and it was all I could do to stop myself flinching. It was actually a relief when they both knelt down and started undoing my trainers. I lifted each foot up in turn so that they could remove them and then watched as they pulled my socks off. By now my trousers had naturally dropped to my ankles anyway so it was basically a case of stepping out of them when told to. The girls enjoyed the satisfaction or teasing my briefs down and off me leaving me totally nude. I fully expected to be marched upstairs at this point but my audience availed themselves of the opportunity to admire my body from every angle including my sister with her mobile phone. I say admire they actually spent the entire time criticizing every aspect of my body, especially my tiny privates, I have never been so self-conscious my little knob during my entire life.

At long last I was taken upstairs, not that I was looking forward to my bath, I was naturally dreading it, I just wanted to get it over with. All the way up the stairs Jo was feeling my arse, they were just taking every chance to humiliate me more, Paula brought her bag of toys up to the bathroom, I know that I was only 14 but it shows just how naive I was, I actually thought that Paula's toys were going to be a small duck and a boat to push around the bath like a small child!

The girls stood around talking whilst I ran the bath and once happy I climbed in. Paula knelt down nearest my head, Helen by my chest and Jo alongside my waist; there was enough soap, shampoo and shower gel to go around and the girls quickly got started. All three girls were clearly excited and were openly encouraging each other to get ever more intimate.

"Don't forget the back of his ears Paula, wiggle your fingers inside his ears, make sure he is really clean."

"Wash those nipples properly Helen we don't want him walking around with dirty nipples."

"Make sure you wash his scrotum Jo, dirty little boys like John always forget to wash there for some reason!"

It was all very jovial, the girls were actually just taking the piss out of me rather than anything else, humiliating me even more, if that was possible.

"Remember to wash under his foreskin Jo," called out Paula. "In fact I might have to wash him there as well, just to make sure it's really clean."

"Yeah me too!" joined in Helen.

The thought of just one of those girls washing such an intimate area destroyed me but all three of them queuing up to wash me there, when one of them was my own sister! I just broke down and started crying openly, me, a 14 year old boy crying out loud; I felt as though the whole world was looking down and laughing at me.

"Aw bless, the little babies crying," I heard Paula call out.

"Perhaps he doesn't like being clean," replied Jo.

"No, he just doesn't like a girl touching his cock, the little queer wouldn't mind if we were three boys," Helen replied spitefully. It was not true, there was not a gay bone in my body. I was crying because I could not tolerate these spiteful, vindictive bitches any longer.

They did indeed wash under my foreskin, all three of them, several times each. I noticed that they made no attempt to wash my ankles or feet, or even my arms; but my privates were being constantly washed, at one stage I even had four hands on them at once. I must have had the cleanest cock in the world! I hated all three of them touching me there, but Helen was the worst, your sister should never even see that part of your body once that you have reached puberty, let alone touch it. I tried to complain through my tears, but as soon as I tried to speak Paula just forced a bar of soap into my mouth, she rubbed shampoo into my eyes as well which stung. I cried out loud and she forced the bar of soap into my mouth again, I managed to drag her hands away but it was no good. I just sat there in the bath, head bowed, eyes and mouth clamped shut and just took the abuse.

After quite some time I was finally declared clean and told to roll over on my hands and knees so that they could 'do my back'. Though why it had to be on hands and knees escaped me, surely just laying on my front would suffice.

It quickly became obvious why, one of them was now able to continually wash my nuts whilst another did my bum whilst the third, I don't know who as my eyes were still tight shut from the shampoo, was trying to force a soapy hand down the crack of my arse. I naturally clenched my cheeks as tightly shut as I could, but could not stop the hand forcing its way in. I felt incredibly light-headed as I felt the hand touch the valley bottom just above my anus, the thought occurred to me that it may be Helen's hand and I almost fainted. I know it sounds stupid now but I actually pretended that it was Jo’s hand!

The hand started its decent downwards and I was aware it was soon going to make contact with that most holy of places. I could not stop it so I just accepted it, releasing the pressure on my cheeks and waited for the contact. When it happened it threw me be completely. Firstly her finger tips never actually touched my sphincter, only her finger nails. Secondly it fired the most amazing sensations up my body. I cannot say that I enjoyed it, I was utterly humiliated and still crying tears through my shut eyes, but the sensation of those fingernails on my bum hole totally confused me. By the fourth pass I actually began to look forward to them grazing over my anus.

"He's getting a ‘lob on' girls, he's obviously enjoying it," it was Helens voice and I deduced that she was obviously the one washing my nuts.

"He's starting to push back when I rub my hand down his arse crack as well," giggled Jo, so I was right it was Jo’s hand back there.

The hands on my nuts and arse stopped and I felt the girls shuffle around to watch as Jo dragged her finger nails deep down my cleft again. I managed to stop myself pushing back this time so Jo stopped with a forefinger on my hole, the fingernail had already penetrated me and she was now trying to push a full finger into me. I drew forward slightly but her fingernail followed me, I drew forward some more desperate to avoid having Jo’s finger up me, hoping and praying that she would stop. All of a sudden she forced her finger right up me, I let out a long, low moan and involuntary pushed back onto her finger. Though I would never admit it to her, it was a lovely feeling having Jo’s finger up my bum.

Then something amazing happened, Jo curled her finger, forcing her finger tip on to what I can only call the base of my cock from the inside. It was electric and I screamed out in pure joy as I ejaculated into the bath water. For a brief moment the girls were not there and I was alone in the universe. I couldn't stop my hips bouncing up and down on the finger that was the cause of so much pleasure, nearly all the way out then right back up to the knuckle, forcing my bum back further in a desperate attempt to try and get more of the finger into me, if only she had longer fingers. Then out again and then back up to the knuckle, over and over again. All the time I was crying out in pleasure and firing spurt after spurt of cum into the water.

I stopped ejaculating, my cries dropped into moans and slowly I stopped bouncing on Jo’s finger. As my moans ended I found myself speaking out loud to Jo.

"Thank you...... thank you........ thanks ........ thank you very much!"

I suddenly realised what I had done and became acutely embarrassed. I had got myself off onto Jo’s finger, a girl who I hated intensely, I had done it in front of two other girls I hated and worse still I had loved every second of it and made it abundantly clear to my onlookers. The shame hit me like a brick and I started crying again.

"Wow that was unbelievable, well done Jo!" called out Paula.

"I’ve got it, I’ve got it all on camera, that was brilliant," added Helen.
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 03-12-2020, 03:51 PM   #6
MasterBilly

They bathed me again, Helen and Paula taking turns to wash my groin, nipples and then face; with Jo content to simply soap the crack of my arse, with her index finger slipping in the whole length of my arse with each pass. As the girls became bored and slowed down their soaping, or in reality their abuse, I heard Paula speak up.

"Right girls I think I'll get some of my toys out," Helen and Jo giggled at this and stopped their soaping to watch. Utterly bewildered I stayed there on my hands and knees whilst Paula rummaged about searching for her toys. Seconds later I felt something hard being pushed up against the entrance to my arse, I instantly clenched my anus and buttocks tightly only for Paula to reach around and grab my bollocks, she squeezed gently but her intentions were clear.

"Relax your arse John," instructed Paula.

Not having a lot of choice I did as I was told as what turned out to be a slim butt plug entered me. My emotions changed totally over a couple of seconds from initially accepting my fate, to okay it's not too bad, to actually it's quite nice. My body gave away my true feelings by pushing back onto the plug, with no instruction from my brain, welcoming this intrusion in the most blatant manner along with a loud low moan.

There were murmurs of appreciation from the three girls to my positive response and Paula reacted by slowly fucking me with the plug. Initially I responded with slight involuntary hip movements but eventually my reasoning broke down completely, if these three girls were going to abuse me anyway then I may as well get what I could out of it. My hip thrusts became much more eager and controlled, as my anus sought more and more stimulation, I realised Paula was no longer fucking me, she was simply holding the plug steady whilst I was doing all the work. A wet hand gently stroked the length of my shaft as I realised I had an enormous erection. Suddenly the plug was yanked out of me and I let out a long sigh.

There was more rummaging around in Paula's 'toy bag' before I heard the distinct intake of breath from Helen and Jo.

"Wow, you're not going to use that on him are you?" asked Jo.

"Sure, I reckon he's about ready for it now," replied Paula.

I didn't turn my head to see what it was and quite frankly I did not want to know, I reasoned that I would find out soon enough anyway.

"You're not putting lube on it as well are you Paula, you're too soft!" exclaimed Helen.

"Well he's been a good boy, while he does as he's told then I don't want to cause him any more pain than I have to."

It was the most reconciliatory tone that I had heard any of the girls speak and it sent a small wave of comfort through me.

I felt the slippery wet tip of the new toy enter me very slowly. It became very obvious that the girth was a lot wider and I gritted my teeth with pain as it entered. I felt more and more entering me, stretching me until they pain became unbearable.

"Arggghhh, no please, no more," I begged.

"It's alright John," Paula said softly as she stopped the insertion. "There's not much more to the widest point, you're nearly there," she began to stroked my bum gently with her spare hand.

"Sod his pain, just shove it in him," called out Helen.

"Yeah," agreed Jo.

"No," replied Paula firmly. "If you treat him badly when he's been such a good boy then you are giving him no incentive to be a good boy again in the future," she caressed my buttocks lovingly as she said it.

Reaching between my legs she scratched my scrotum gently with her fingernails which helped to distract me from the 'the pain in my arse,' which itself was decreasing slowly.

After a few moments Paula spoke to me. "Are you ready for a little bit more John?"

"Yes," I gasped, it was a strange feeling in that position. Although I was in pain I was determined to take it all, Paula had said that it wasn't going to get much wider and I believed her. I braced myself as the pain began to rise back up again, just as I was getting close to crying out Paula stopped.

"That's the widest point now John, it doesn't get any worse," Paula informed me.

"Are you going to switch it on?" asked Helen which confused me to be honest, I was a naive 14 year old remember.

"Presently, I want him to get used to it first."

I felt it sliding further and further into me, though as Paula said it didn't get any wider and as the pain subsided the feeling became more pleasant. Suddenly I was startled as the bloody thing started vibrating inside me, the realisation hit me that I was now being fucked by a vibrating cock. It entered me more and more, then began to withdraw before going back further into me.

"He's taken it all, all the fucking lot!" exclaimed my sister in a sense of awe.

With that Paula continued to fuck me slowly with her vibrator, the fact she had one surprised me and it slowly dawned on me that at some point she must have used it on herself. She was fucking me with something that had been up her own cunt! I became incredibly turned on and started rocking back and forth over the artificial tool. It no longer hurt, my arse had got used to it, it was now an instrument of pleasure and with the passage of time Paula stopped fucking me with it and held it firm whilst I bounced back and forth on it.

I knew that I wanted to cum again, so putting all my weight on my left hand I felt between my legs with my right hand gently started to stroked my cock, I know that I was degrading myself in front of them, but I no longer cared. They had seen me cum so many times already and had recorded them all, their hold on me now was pretty solid and they were not watching anything that they hadn't seen before, or could make me do again. So I reasoned that I might as well just get on with it.

It Helen instantly gave me a sharp crack on my arse, causing me to yelp out.

"No touching that cock of yours unless we give you permission John, from now on you only wank when and if you are told to, understand?"

"Yes Helen," I replied meekly as I carried on pumping away on Paula's vibrator. I told myself that I had to do this otherwise the girls would punish me and make me do it anyway, which was probably true. But what was even truer is that I was actually enjoying it. Yes I was acutely embarrassed, I could live with that, but there was something else deep down inside me driving me on. I was loving the feeling of that ‘buzzing’ sliding inside me.

Then Paula stopped, pulling it right out of me and slapped me on the bum.

"Hey, I've got an idea girls," she cried out excitedly before turning to me."Get out of the bath and lie on your back in the middle of the floor."

Very nervously I did as I was told, my trust in Paula evaporating. She handed me the greasy vibrator that was still buzzing, it was the first time that I had actually seen it, I'm guessing it was about 6" long and wider than my own cock.

"So you want to wank do you John, well you can; lie on your back whilst fucking yourself with a vibrator and wank yourself off while me, Helen and Jo watch."

"But..... I.......er," of a sudden I didn't want to do it. With my head down in the bath I had been in my own little world. But now, as I stood in the middle of the bathroom, I would be looking up, staring at my three tormentors, as well as that I was now shivering, feeling the cold, any horniness that I previously held had evaporated with the warm bath water.

"No buts, John," ordered Helen. Do as you are told or suffer, you know what we can do to you."

You I did know, I knew only too well, reluctantly I laid back lifted up my hips and worked the vibrator into me, once it started sliding in I grabbed my cock with my right hand only to receive a kick by Paula.

"No John, you don't touch that micro worm of yours until it's all the way in," in causing Helen and Jo to laugh. I worked it in further until it was all the way in, suddenly I didn't know what to do, do if I started wanking I would get another kick for not asking permission and if I didn't then I would receive one anyway for not doing as I was told.

"Can I start wanking please?" I asked humbly, swallowing what little pride I had left.

"Yes okay, since you’ve been a good little boy," replied Paula sarcastically.

I reached down, grabbed my now flaccid penis and started wanking myself off whilst fucking myself, making sure the vibrator went all the way in before withdrawing.

“Look up John, look at us all in the eyes while you are doing it,” snarled Helen.

I raised my head and eyes and looked at the girls who were all wearing stupid grins on their faces; Helen, of course, was holding her mobile phone and was obviously recording my performance.

For 5 minutes nothing, then suddenly I started to get hard and I could feel my own arousal rising. I became more energetic with the vibrator, my wanking became faster and worse still I was enjoying it. My humiliation no longer counted for anything, it no longer mattered that I had a vindictive audience recording me. All that mattered was that I was about to ejaculate and nothing should be allowed to stop it.

As I reached the edge I called out in pleasure, forcing the vibrator right into me, then I was in freefall past the point of no return, the ejaculation started and I was calling out louder and louder, it was so intensely, deeply satisfying that it was hard to describe, but I was moaning and breathing deeply for some time afterwards.

I looked down at my stomach and there was hardly any semen there, I could not believe it, after such an ejaculation I expected my stomach and chest to be covered. Looking up at the girls, who were all clearly happy, Paula was holding out an oily butt plug, the girth was only slightly wider than the vibrator and I was instructed to fit it inside me.

It took a little doing to be honest, but finally it slipped home. I was then told to clean the vibrator and small butt plug for Paula before cleaning myself up. The girls were clearly preparing something else behind me as I cleaned up my stomach.

Once ready I stood upright in front of the girls, hands behind me as Helen addressed me.
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 04-02-2020, 02:02 PM   #7
MasterBilly

“Right John we’re now going to give you a haircut, but not up there little brother,” she said pointing to the top of my head. “That’s right, we are going to shave your pubes for you. By the time we have finished you will be totally bald below your waist.”

I was horrified, I had only just developed full pubic hair, as recently as last year it was still downy fluff. If they shaved me then everyone in the school showers would see it, not that we spent a lot of time studying each other’s cocks, but like most boys I did have the occasional peek in there. I would be the laughing stock of the entire year.

“Nooooooo please, not that Helen, please,” I called out moving my hands around the front to protect my pubic area.

“Get your fucking hands behind your back you fucking wimp!” Helen shouted at me.

“Please Helen, please, not that, I’ve been a good boy,” I was getting desperate now, quoting Paula in some pathetic attempt at asking for mercy. “Please don’t Helen,” I was close to crying again.

Helen got up, walked towards me and with her face only inches from mine literally screamed into my face.

“MOVE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT OR I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF.” I was sure the neighbours must have heard.

Shaking like a leaf I place my hands behind my back again.

"Please don't shave me down there, please Helen, I'll do anything you tell me, honest," tears were now streaming down my face. Helen had taken a step back and was no longer in my 'personal space'.

"I know you will do whatever I tell you, from now on you will be totally obedient to me little brother or I will socially ruin you for life. Now get it into that tiny, minuscule brain of yours that you are going to be shaved downstairs by me, Paula and Jo right here, right now. If you even move a muscle, back away, protect yourself with your hands or try to stop us in any way then I will go straight into my bedroom and email a video link of your last wank to Peter Carmichael and Robert Denver is that understood?" Helen told me, the volume of her voice had reduced back down again. Peter and Rob were my closest mates, if they saw that last wank of mine, pumping my arse with a vibrator and masturbating at the same time, all the while writhing about, moaning and groaning with pleasure! Well, they wouldn't be mates much longer and they almost certainly would not keep it to themselves, I reckon that it would take about 6 hours to go around every kid in my year at school. Once again Helen had me, I thought again for about the 100th the time over the last week, why didn't Dad fix that bathroom lock straight away, all the shit that I was now in was down to that.

"Yes Helen I understand," I replied, tears now streaming down my face.

There followed a brief discussion as to who would do what, the conversation took place as though I was not there. It was finally agreed that Paula would trim and then shave my pubic mound, Jo would have the pleasure of shaving my cock and scrotum, then Helen would have the final honour of shaving the crack of my arse.

My mind was in turmoil, firstly they were going to shave my balls, somebody was going to run a razor blade over my testicles, just one slip and........? Oh bloody hell no! But then they actually wanted to rub shaving cream over the crack of my arse, get close up and then shave me there! This was far beyond perverted, why in the name of God would anyone want to do that? But my own sister? And I was supposed to just stand there and let her?

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Wrong on about 20 trillion levels.

I was by now crying out loud, crying like a little baby as Paula trimmed my pubic mound. Slowly, deliberately taking her time, she carefully trimmed me as I looked down at her, crying hysterically but trying not to move my hips at the same time. The contrast of two people's emotions who are in such close proximity can be truly amazing at times, this was without doubt the worst and most humiliating thing in my entire life, yet I could only suspect that it was just about the most brilliant of Paula's.

Her left hand occasionally came into contact with my cock, moving it from side to side as she trimmed around it.

"Careful you don't cut his cock off," called out Helen. "It's so small you might mistake it for a pube!"

"Ha ha, yeah you're not wrong, but as it is so small it is easy to move it out of the way," replied Paula; Jo sniggered in the background.

The comments cut right through me, making me feel even smaller which I suppose was the intention. Paula, kneeling down, was obviously only inches from me, staring intently at what should be a very private part of my body. Helen and Jo were crouched just behind, also concentrating on that area but occasionally looking up at my face to soak up my humiliation.

Once reduced to stubble Paula produced the shaving cream and lovingly applied it to the area to be shaved, occasionally playing with my knob with her greasy fingers, pulling the foreskin back, tapping gently on the end and then returning to the stubble. I stared down with a sinking feeling in my stomach as she picked up the razor and made the first couple of scrapes. Bare flesh on my pubic area came into view, a site that I had not seen for nearly 2 years, I now fully realised that I was to be shaved totally bald, up until this point I had been praying at the back of my mind that they would not actually go this far, that maybe once they had trimmed the stubble they would stop and say that they were only joking, but now it hit me, I really was going to be shaved. Putting the razor down she then picked up a hand towel and wiped me clean before running her finger over the newly shaved area.

"Hey girls it's lovely and smooth, come and have a feel of this!"

Within seconds several fingers were caressing that area, I looked down in disbelief as my penis seems to be getting longer and the foreskin started rolling back on its own. The girls must have noticed and I am sure the fondling would have gone on longer but Jo was becoming impatient.

"It's my turn next, Paula can you let me have the razor and shaving cream?" Jo asked shuffling her way to the front, her lips only inches away from my semi, but any thoughts that I may have had in that direction could be left in fantasy land.

Her fingers pressed the cream into my balls, I stood there stupidly looking down, there were four of us in the bathroom and all four were staring intently at my scrotum, me wondering how much longer it was going to go on for, surely once they had shaved me they would have done enough and would let me go, wouldn't they? I received the odd tingle from my balls, then again; not enough to turn me on but it was arousing. My balls were now covered in shaving cream but Jo still felt the need to keep on rubbing them. The sensations were building up and I am ashamed to say that I was enjoying it, but managed to suppress any obvious moans.

Jo picked up the razor and stretching my skin tight drew the razor along the surface. The moment I was dreading had arrived, I was shitting myself. The razor glided over the taughtly held skin, I noticed that I was now losing my semi, to nerves I suspect. My knob kept getting in Jo’s way, she was already using both her hands to shave me.

"Somebody hold his prick up out of the way," asked Jo, getting a little frustrated.

Sister Helen was nearest, she reached down, pulled back the foreskin and lifted my cock upwards towards my navel, my sister, my own sister. I supposed I should have got used to the humiliation that they were constantly pouring on me but I struggled to accept this. My own sister holding my cock by the bell end whilst another girl shaved my balls with one other watching on and me being forced to stand there and take it. I managed to stop myself crying out loud but tears were dripping down my cheeks. Then she started shaving the underside of my scrotum and those electric pulses started again, as I say she was taking her time and before long I was sporting another erection. Helen was by now no longer holding my cock but simply supporting it. Her long fingernails lazily scratched my glans.

"Hey look, he's producing precum," laughed Helen out loud.

I looked down at my cock, feeling sick I realised that my own sister had caused me to generate precum.

"See if you can make him cum Helen," called out Paula to Jo's amusement.

"No fucking chance, he's my brother! I am not having his 'boy fat' is dripping off my hands."

'Thank fuck for that,' I thought to myself, that would have been all my worst horrors rolled into one. Though I did notice that Helen carried on scratching my tip with her fingernails, until Jo took over and started rubbing cream in over my now rock hard cock.

That was incredible and I knew that I was close to cuming, I closed my eyes and held back the best I could, I was so, so close I felt sure that I was going to blow my load, especially when her fingers ran over the end. Just at the last minute she picked up the razor and started shaving my cock. It should have been humiliating, but I was just glad that I had not ejaculated. With my eyes tightly shut I endured my first ever cock shave, Jo was being very slow to shave me, around the top of my cock she spent time double shaving the tufts on the border with Paula’s area. I felt my arousal dropping slightly and by the time Jo was finishing I knew that I was safe.

"I'm next," said Helen with some authority."Turn around John, spread your legs, bend over and pull your cheeks apart."

I knew that there was no point in arguing and my sense of ‘oh hell, let's just get this over with' took over.

Looking up from my bent over position I saw Paula staring down at my face with a massive grin. Jo was inspecting my anus closely and Helen was rubbing shaving cream in the palm of her hand and about to apply it.

That first touch really shocked me, my sister had only just finished playing with my erect cock, forcing me to produce precum and now she was rubbing shaving cream around my sphincter. I was literally shaking with the humiliation, but when I felt her fingers rubbing over the very core of my bum hole I could take it no more, I started crying out loud, louder than I had ever done since being a baby.

Jo and Paula were for taking great delight in watching me cry uncontrollably, Helen was totally ecstatic about it. She actually put her finger nail on the tight opening of my bum and scratched it lightly. I cried harder and louder, nobody should ever have to put up with this level of humiliation, ever.

Of course the three girls were now just in hysterics at my plight and it took some time things to calm down. With Helen repeating her tickling of my anus again and again, with Jo and Paula literally rolling on the floor laughing, me bent double crying my eyes out and tears running down my forehead into my hair.

Composure was eventually restored and Helen picked up the razor as my crying was reduced to sobs, I felt her scraping away. She was very patient and made sure that she did a very thorough job, Jo and Paula congratulated her on how smooth my crack now felt when they run their fingers up and down it after she had finished.

"Smooth as a baby's bum," stated Paula.

"It is a baby's bum," replied Helen. "A cry baby’s bum."

"Cry baby John's bum," joined in Jo, all laughing at the joke.

I was made to stand upright in the bath whilst they ran the taps and then proceeded to wash my arse, cock and balls; claiming that they needed to wash all the shaving cream off. In reality it was just a blatant excuse to feel up my bits again, especially as Jo spent a full 5 minutes washing the crack of my arse with the palm of her hand and most of that time fingering me with two fingers.

The girls then insisted on drying my bits with towels before positioning me on all fours, at Paula's insistence.

"What are you going to do Paula," asked Helen echoing my own thoughts, though with excitement rather than fear.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 05-09-2020, 01:37 PM   #8
MasterBilly

Default Final Chapter

"I've got several butt plugs," replied Paula. "I want to see the biggest that he can take."

"Wow, great idea," gasped Helen with Jo in full agreement.

"Now John, to make this as painless as possible, because it's going to happen anyway; you are to spread your knees as wide as possible, go down onto your chest and push your bum as far up as you can!" Paula instructed me.

The position give the three girls a superb and shameless view of my intimate region, that said it was an area that had add been fully displayed to the girls enough times this evening anyway. Still they insisted on soaking up the view for a few moments before Paula inserted a lubricated butt plug up my arse.

It was fairly wide and it did hurt a little going in, I wasn't sure but it felt similar to the one that had been recently removed. Paula worked it in and out several times before putting it to one side.

During the short lull that followed I knew that she was preparing a larger butt plug and it came as no shock when I felt the tip of it pushing up against my entrance, already I knew that he easiest way was to push out and I felt it slowly enter me up to the pain barrier, I called as it went slightly further, Paula stopped and started to tickle my sack. After an extended pause I felt it sliding in further, as the ball tickling continued. I screamed out in pain as a new limit was reached. Paula removed her hand from my balls and started rubbing my back.

"Almost there John," she whispered. "You're virtually at the widest point. Just grit your teeth and one big push and it will be in."

I braced myself for the inevitable as Paula, true to her word, gave the plug its final push. The pain shot through me, I cried out in agony as it went in and I could feel my arse tighten around the narrower neck off the plug. I had taken it but my arse felt like it was on fire.

Paula left it there and massaged my lower back for a few minutes before I felt her stop the massage as she reached down and started pulling on the butt plug.

"No, please," I called out. It was pre-emptive screaming, it had not started hurting yet but I knew how much pain I would be in when it got to the widest point.

Oblivious Paula kept on pulling, I gritted my teeth ready for the pain. It got to the widest point and I was in severe pain as it started to narrow again. Then quickly she pushed it back in as I felt the pain return. Paula was sliding it back and forth just half an inch passed the widest point in either direction causing me as much pain as she possibly could. Then she paused with my ring tight around the widest point.

"Just hold that there please Helen while I lube up the next one," I heard Paula say, feeling her fingers exchange on the butt plug.

Kneeling in that position, my arse stretched to the limit, in pain, with my own sister holding a butt plug up my arse I was wondering how on earth I had found myself in this position. What about the next butt plug? Surely I could not take any more without causing serious injury to my body. For some reason the amount of humiliation that I was now feeling was much less than before, was it that I was getting used to it, it or simply that I was in that much pain in my arse that it overshadowed all other feelings.

Paula took over again pulling out the previous but plug and attempting to insert the latest one.

"You'll never get that in him Paula," gasped Jo.

"Don't damage him, if we have to take him to hospital then we will all be in the shit," joined in Helen.

Their comments were genuine and sincere, there were not simply trying to scare me and I realised that this latest butt plug was going to be sheer hell. Paula was showing no sign of letting up or going easy either.

“It’s okay, he’ll be able to take it and once he’s had this up his arse he’ll be able to take anything,” she replied.

She pushed it in until it started hurting and I called out, she pushed it in further and I was now in serious pain but she did not stop, it went in further till I was crying out in agony. I was desperate to pull forwards but I knew that if I did I would risk further wrath off the girls. Paula held the plug in that agonising position for a couple of minutes, though it felt like 20! By this time the agony had reduced to simply serious pain, I stopped screaming out and started gasping. Paula took this as her to push the plug in further and within two seconds I was screaming in agony again, I have never felt pain like it in my entire life. Once again she held it there for several minutes until the pain started to subside a little, I was preparing myself for what was about to happen when I felt Paula pat the small of my back.

“Nearly there John, one more push and you will have taken it. You’re doing really well, honestly you are doing well.”

Her comments at that moment really helped, I became determined to take the rest of the plug. Paula pushed it in further, past the widest point and I took it without screaming out. I was in sheer agony, but I did not call out and I was proud of myself, both for taking the plug and for not crying out.

“Well done Paula, that was fucking brilliant,” Helen congratulated her friend.

“Yeah, I never thought you’d manage that Paula, you did great,” joined in Jo.

‘Bitches,’ I thought to myself, I’m the one who took it, not Paula; they should be congratulating me, not their fucking friend! Paula didn’t seem to notice though, as she kept on pushing the butt plug, it went in past the widest part and then suddenly she started pulling it out again. Once again I gritted my teeth but did not call out. Over and over again, possibly about 30 times, Paula pulled it out just passed the widest point and then pushed it back in again and I took it all. Then she pulled it to the widest point and held it there, finally I broke silence.

“Nooooo please, please Paula, I beg you, let it go Paula, no please Paula, please, please.” I was gasping for breath as the torture continued, but she held it there for several minutes before finally pushing it all the way in and my arse at long last could relax around the neck of the plug.

“Okay, on your back,” ordered Paula.

By now I was too well trained and quickly complied, rolling over onto my back with what felt like a brick up my arse.

“Your final task for the evening is to wank yourself off John,” Paula told me, looking me in the face before continuing. “You will remove that butt plug, hold it up for us all to see and then re-insert it, once in you will tug yourself off whilst we watch. Helen may or may not record you, so make sure that you are smiling and grinning all the way through, fail on anything and you will have an even bigger plug shoved in you, understand?”

“Yes Paula, I understand,” I replied, staring at Paula in genuine fear. As it happened she did not have a larger plug, but I believed that she did and that she would use it.

I couldn’t pull the plug out, I tried but I couldn’t, I simply couldn’t. In the end I had to roll onto my front in the doubled up position to pull it out and it was still excruciating. Having pain inflicted on you is bad enough, but having to inflict it on yourself is far worse!

Having endured the agony and being well aware that I had to re-insert it I held the butt plug up to Helen’s mobile phone in astonishment, it was massive, it was wider than my fucking wrist, seriously, no joking, it was literally wider than my wrist. It brought home to me the stories that I had read about fisting, all of a sudden I started to realise that these stories just might be true.

“Remember to smile for the camera,” Paula told me, bringing me out of my trance.

I smiled pathetically for the camera before doubling myself up into the foetal position and forcing it back into me, it still hurt but it was going in easier each time. Rolling over onto my back with a grin on my face for the benefit of Helen’s mobile phone I grabbed hold of my erect cock and started pulling. I had lost count of the number of times that I had an erection during the bazaar events of the last couple of hours and I no longer gave it much thought, I had bigger things to worry about, like would my sphincter ever shrink back again!

I had cum twice already tonight, so it was a slow journey working my way up to the edge, unconsciously I was emitting pleasurable moans, which were great for the camera and it was a most enjoyable wank, if you ignore the circumstances, but the sensations from my groin were great. At long last I managed to reach the very summit of ecstasy and all of a sudden I was cumming again and it was wonderful, my first spurt went about 2 inches, the second only 1 and all the rest were dribbles, but it felt magnificent as slowly the feelings of glory subsided and I lay there in a state of happiness with a small pool of sticky goo on my stomach.

True to their word the girls did finish abusing me at that point, though I still had to remove that enormous butt plug and wash and clean everything that had been inside me. The girls by this stage had departed downstairs to watch television so I put my dressing gown on and went down to hand Paula her clean toys, as instructed and to pick up my own clothes.

Before I was allowed upstairs again Helen had me stand in front of her and told me to open my dressing gown. I thought that she wanted on last look at me but she produced two stainless steel rings, a stainless steel thumb sized bracket and a small padlock. I stood there bewildered as she fitted the first ring over my knob and scrotum, the second over my knob up against my scrotum and the bracket snugly over my knob and then padlocked the three together, there was a small hole in the end of the bracket but I was perplexed.

“What’s that for?”

“Firstly it is ‘what’s that for Miss Helen’. From now on whenever you speak to me, Jo or Paula alone it is Miss Helen, Miss Jo or Miss Paula, got it?”

“Er, yes.”

Helens hand came up smartly and wacked my balls up against the metal rings.

“Yes what?” she asked.

“Yes Miss Helen,” I replied looking around the other 2 with my eyes filling up again. Jo and Paula were both grinning like the proverbial cat that had got the cream.

“Also that cage is to stop you playing with yourself, you are not to wank yourself off without our permission, which won’t be until next Saturday night anyway. That way we can see how much cum you produce after a week in chastity. There’s a hole in the front so that you can still wee, but no wanking. If I find that you’ve cut the padlock off then at least one of the perverted videos that we have of you will be passed around your friends, understand?” Helen asked.

“Yes I understand Miss Helen,” I said forlornly.

“And another thing, from now on you have to be really nice and polite to me, especially in front of mum and dad, you are to do everything that I tell you. I am 19, you are just a dirty, little 14 year old boy. Start showing some respect to your elders, got it”

“Yes Miss Helen, I’ve got it.”

“Right then, now fuck off you little shit,” Helen spat out at me.

Head bowed I closed my dressing gown, picked up my clothes and retreated to my room to the sound of giggles.

That week was terrible, absolutely terrible. Helen would ask me to do all sorts of things, many in front of mum and dad, I had to smile sweetly and agree. Tidy the dinner table, empty the bins, clean the garden path, etc.

At school we had PE on Tuesday and Friday, I desperately asked Helen if she would at least remove the chastity cage for PE but she refused, I begged her but to no avail. On Tuesday I managed to get changed with my back to everyone and after PE I made sure that I was the last one back in, staying back to help the teacher tidy up, so I ended up showering alone, no one had seen my chastity cage or bald pubes.

On Thursday Helen insisted on me reporting to her room at 7pm, by this time my balls were heavy as fuck, I was desperate to wank! Miss Helen dressed me up in a miniskirt, white socks, black high heels and a French Maids top. I then spent the next 45 minutes tidying her room, dusting, cleaning her shoes, hanging clothes up and putting books away. Afterwards I had to stand there smartly while she inspected everything.

“Right you can go now, but from now on you report here to my bedroom, in exactly that uniform, no underpants, every Thursday evening at 7 O’clock,” Helen told me once that she was happy with my efforts.

“Yes Miss Helen,” I replied, just happy that mum or dad had not walked in and caught me.

PE on Friday was worst, I was one of the first to finish and could not avoid using the showers when they were busy. I noticed a few people glancing down at my cock, it was so degrading! But nobody said anything, at least not to my face. I do not think that anybody wanted to admit looking at my cock.

Back at home even mum and dad had noticed how nice I was being towards Helen.

“It’s good to see you two are getting on a lot better nowadays,” mum said to us both brightly.

“Mum we are both growing up,” Helen replied, with me just feeling sick inside.

Come Saturday afternoon all that I could think about was what Helen, Paula and Jo were going to do to me that evening, what had they got planned?

I was totally shitting myself, a nervous wreck. That evening I was doing some homework, anything to keep my mind occupied, to avoid thinking about what was to come. I looked at my watch, 7:27, ‘oh shit’ I thought to myself, in less than an hour I would be stark naked and at the mercy of those bitches. A nervous tingle ran down my spine and into the pit of my stomach. I put my hand down inside my pants and adjusted myself. I suddenly noticed how aroused I was, I became confused. It started to dawn on me that the tingles running down my spine were of excitement and not fear as I realised that I was actually looking forward to it. Yes, I smiled to myself, in an hour’s time I would be naked with 3 girls.
The following 6 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 05-19-2020, 10:29 PM   #9
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm interested to see where this goes.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk