Old 04-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
MaleGamer
Account Banned

Default At school

"I'll take you, Kevin!"
I was glad that i was chosen, but at the same time i would've loved to be against him. It was Martin, my best friend. He was so beautiful, so smooth, that long, brown hair, and he was just the perfect man. Why would i like to be against him, you ask? Well, i'm interested in boys. And soccer would be the perfect excuse to come close to him and feel his body, without anybody seeing it as gay. But at least i was against Tim & Jack, two other, beautiful boys. Both a little smaller than me, but i didn't mind. The rest of the players were divided into the teams. Lucky for me, the opposing team had a bunch of good attackers, giving me, a defender, a hard job with a bunch of boys coming that i could get close with. It turned me on, just the thought of it. I slowly got a boner, but i didn't mind. It would be away as soon as the game was started. But at that time, i remembered that i was going commando. I was dared yesterday to do so the whole day by Martin. As soon as i rembered that, i looked down and saw that i had grown a huge tent. It was so embarassing, and i was quite sure, that if anyone looked, it would've been obvious. At that point, i looked up and saw Tim standing on the other side of the centerline. He looked at me and laughed silently, and i instantly knew he'd seen it. He went over to me.
"We need to talk about that, go in locker room 3 with me, Jack & Martin after the game, okay? If you don't, you'll regret it!" he said, looking down at my tent.

The game started, and the ball rolled back to me. I wasn't ready, i was still thinking of what Tim had said. I received the ball and almost got it under control before one of the opposing attackers got to me, pushed me aside so i fell and got in and scored an easy goal. Only 30 seconds into the game. My team was obviously not happy about it now. It only got worse.
"What was that, Kevin?!" Tim yelled smiling at me evily, and i knew i'd get punished after the game for it, even though Tim was on the opposing team. The game ended 4-1, all the goals on me were goals i could've prevented. I wasn't happy about it, and neither were my team. With my team yelling at me, i almost ran into locker room 3, knowing it'd only get worse if i didn't. When i came in, i sat down and started taking my clothes off getting ready to showering, hoping i could get finished before they were to come in. I had only just gotten my clothes off and jumped into the shower when i heard the door open, and in came Martin, Tim & Jack. I didn't even get to turn on the shower before they were all over me and pulling me out, with me standing there totally naked inbetween three, hot guys.

"So here we have you, mr. Tent!" Tim said and they all three laughed. I knew that Tim had already told them.
"So, what should we do?" Martin said, "What about laying him on the floor and then sit on his face?" he continued. I knew that i couldn't get away, i was already naked and i didn't want to run naked out into the other locker rooms. So i laid down exposing my dick. It was small. Tim took off his clothes and sat on me with his butt on my nose and his low-hanging balls dropping down on my mouth. I could feel the blood run through my body down to my penis, but i did my best not to get a boner. I was definitely turned on and liked the fact that another boy had his anus and balls so close to me. Martin then sat down next to me.
"Soo... Where's your penis?" he said, making them all laugh. It was so humiliating, but i knew i'd be better of not speaking. He started touching my dick, turning me on. It was obvious now that i was turned on, and in no time i was sporting a huge boner.
"Wowowow, what's that? Are you turned on, Kevin? Do you like this?" Jack asked. I wasn't sure what to say.
"Huh?!" he said, hitting my balls. It hurt. I quickly said yes. Another hit in the balls.
"Yes what?" I wasn't sure what he meant by that, so i waited. "Don't force me to hit you again. I know it hurts. So, what did you call me?"
"Sir! Sorry, yes sir! I am turned on by this!" They laughed. Jack then realised my boner was dying because of the hits, so he sat down on the other side of me and starting jerking me off. I almost came when he stopped, hitting my ball even harder than before. I instantly pulled myself together, but Tim then stood up, went to my legs and feet, pulled me out and sat on them. I was now completely stuck in this position, unable to move.
"Why don't you lick my balls?" Martin said, relaxing his body in a way that his balls dropped lower. I couldn't answer, and while i was thinking, Jack hit my shaft and i immediately started licking Martin's balls. They were sweaty after the game and therefor tasted horrible. I kept licking though, since i didn't want another hit anywhere on my balls or penis shaft. Jack pulled out his phone starting to take some pictures, both of me licking Martin's balls, me having a boner, and me stuck in that position but still having an erect showing how much i liked it. They then all stood up, leaving me naked on the floor. Martin went out of the locker room for a minute while Jack was taking off his clothes. I was now naked in a room with two hot boys while being humiliated. I liked it, and i was clearly showing this off with a boner. Martin came back with a broomstick and told me to lay down on four like a dog and spread my legs.
"Yes sir" i responded and then did it. Jack came over in front of me, making his long, big penis hang down in front of my face. Martin went behind me with the broomstick, and suddenly the broomstick was up my ass. It felt good, but it was so big that it hurt.
"Do you like that?" Martin said, knowing it was hurting.
"Yes... Sir.." i said with soreness. "Excuse me, what did you say?" Tim said, pushing it further in. "Yes, sir!" i almost yelled. At this point, Jack started to rub his penis around my face, including my lips, eyes, nose, ears. Everywhere in my face, basicly. Martin knelt down and grabbed my penis, starting to pump it. I almost came, but then Martin stopped and Tim went out of the locker room. Jack grabbed my hair and pulled my head to his penis and made me suck it.
"How does my penis taste, mr. Tent?!" he laughed.
"It.. Tastes.. Good..." i was completely gagged by his huge penis, and i doubt he could hear much of what i said.
"What did you say?!" he said, ripping my hair so it felt like it almost went off. "I.. I said.. It tastes great!" He slapped me. "Excuse me?". I knew it, i had forgotten to say sir. This wasn't good. "Sorry! It tasted really good... Sir!".

A few, embarassing minutes had passed, as Tim came back. This time, he had a green bottle. I immediately knew it was my own. But what had he done to it? He pushed Jack away and made me smell it. It smelled like pee, and i was sure he had peed in it.
"Why don't you go play with his asshole, Martin?" he said, as he walked down to where Martin was sitting. He then sat down where Martin had just sit, grabbed my penis and starting playing with it. Suddenly, he sped up and i knew he was gonna make me cum this time, but in my own sportsbottle. It only took around half a minute since i had already edged a few times and my penis was therefor already warm. As i came, he put the bottle to my penis and i came in it. All i could do now was wait while i had a broomstick up my asshole with Martin pushing it in and out and pushing it around, making it hurt a lot. Jack was back again at my face and slapped me with his penis. Tim stood up, spat in the bottle and told the other boys to do the same. When they had all spat in it a few times, he turned to me and said i had to drink it all, without throwing up. If i did, i would get punished hard.
"This one is for the first goal on the field, Kevin!" he laughed evily. I looked at the bottle, and it looked like it was half filled. That would mean about half a liter of Tim's pee, my cum and their spit. I looked at it with disgust.
"Can i at least drink it in the shower? I mean, so if i throw up, it will be somewhere easily removable? Sir!" They agreed that i could do so, so i went into the shower while they turned their phone on video mode and started filming me drinking it. It tasted horrible and i were close to throw up. But i didn't, because they said i would get punished if i did so. As soon as i had drinked it all, Martin looked at his phone and said there was 5 minutes till next class started, so we all took a bath, mine humiliating because i had to masturbate before i could leave, and they could tickle and beat me up as much as they wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk.. I was in a writing mood, i decided to start this. Tell me if it's good or nah, what you like, what you don't etc. I'm not sure if i will continue this, and i for sure won't if you don't give me feedback! I know it started a bit quick, though.
MaleGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MaleGamer for this post:
Old 04-19-2020, 12:04 PM   #2
Sluttyslave418571

Great story. Sucks you were banned so you can't continue.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk