Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-16-2020, 12:07 AM   #1
Masterbutterfly674

Female 30/female/master seeks 18-30/male/pet in any place

30/female/master seeks 18-30/male/pet in any place

Hello, I'm rather shit at introducing myself but I'll put a bit out there about me first so that you can get to know me better!

My name is Master B, I prefer master over mistress because it just sounds better lol But I assure you, I am female. I'm a bit of a nervous person, made more so by some bad former subs. Not all of them were, to be clear. But, I'm still learning and would like to find someone who is patient and who will help me along lol

I am BBW and like my body, I would like a pet that wants to worship it as well.

I am only looking for single people without masters as I do not like to share. I am aware and if this is not something that interests you, that's perfectly fine. I ask this because if I find someone to connect to I'd be open to making our 'relationship' something more.

Honesty is the most important thing I value so I expect it with those I work with as well.

I want to take things slow at first and build a sort of relationship and trust before Sexual things happen. I am looking for long term. Someone that I can adapt and learn with. Someone who obeys but I am more than willing to listen to wants and needs. Any kind of relationship will not work without honesty and trust and I feel that is important.

Currently, I'm looking for a pet that is likes humiliation, praise, and degridation. I want a pet that likes to hump things and fuck things for my amusment. Video and photo proof is a must

Things I do not want from my slave and will NOT ask for (limits) are:

Blood, piss, scat, very painful, long term injuries(donno if I said that right), Bestiality, family, and anything that you the pet are too uncomfortable with.

Things I like to dish out:

commanding but not just sexually, a little pain, humiliation, degridation, praise, Masturbation control, edging and denial, body worship, bondage, humping, sounding.

For those of you who have been paying attention, I will only be responding in PM's. When you pm me, please tell me a bit about yourself, your likes and limits, and what made you want to message me. Basically, introduce yourself. "I'll be your sub" messages will be thrown out.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Masterbutterfly674 for this post:
Old 07-18-2020, 02:44 AM   #2
gregory

Default Ppssoble sub for you

Master;
I am a very submissive male; definetely love.humiliation( visual, verbal, private and public) and degradation.
My limits are the same as yours except add no homosexual sex (i am stroctly heterosexual)
Love wearing panties
Spankings
Urethral play
Medical play/exams
Moderate CBT and nipple torture
Guided and forced masturbation
Strap on play...and so much more.
Love sending phptos and videos as proof
Let us chat gregory
Old 07-19-2020, 02:28 PM   #3
Masterbutterfly674

Someone didnt read the post