Old 08-15-2020, 06:12 AM   #286
Tsugetsu

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, totally

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Sure why not

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Would have to get a Chastity, but yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Nope
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
nope

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
No CBT for me but i guess Balls?.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
To a misstress sure. But normal life has to contune too(work, etc.

10 Would you drive naked?
Sure

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Never, because the internet never forgets

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
YES, I love being humiliated

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, but only at night time. Did that already by the way

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
no, i wouldnt

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Nope

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes please. Mhhhh a limit, anything sharp/pointy or to big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Nope

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes i would suck a pussy
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 09:35 AM   #287
SubHusband90

Yes
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes I would
Shopping
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No seems silly
Depends on how public
Absolutely
Cock and take more of a beating
God yes this is a huge fantasy of mine. To be a live in slave for a week where I have no control over anything I wear or do
Yes
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Depends oh how public and if it’s illegal
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Probably
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Fuck yes
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Body writing yes
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
At night yes
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Maybe
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yes
There is no limit
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes to both

kik wimpyhusband90
Telegram @tightywhitieboi

limits scat, public suicide, blood

likes humiliation, cross dressing, chastity, water sports, cbt, edging, anal, food play, pet play, being degraded, hidden public

Punishment being made to cum. I honestly rather be in denial.

PM dares
SubHusband90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:24 AM   #288
beof95
Distinguished Member

YES

YES

YES

Yes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, cowboy walk it is then

yes

YES

YES, both equally

YES, both online and offline (already did online). Being a maid, cook, enteratainment, punching bag, pet,... all at once and as needed by the owner

YES

Yes

yes

yes

YES, to both body writing and shaving

yes

yes, but would rather not have to do it as I do not like destroying my things

maybe, depends on how well its painted

YES, anything that does not cause permanent damage or is dangerous to put in.

YES

YES

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:33 PM   #289
Rbbrs3x

No, don't like to be in pain.

Yes, only if "others" are female and don't do stuff in my limit list.

No, I like to touch myself whenever I feel like it.

Not to work, but maaaaybe some other place. Not really my thing, though.

I've already done that! While camping, I had nothing on top and had pants I could adjust. I adjusted them at minimum and walked around until they "accidentally" dropped. Wasn't wearing underwear, of course. I think no one saw.

Would be hard not to get caught, so no.

Golden showers yes, drinking no.

Nope. Pain is a limit.

As long as it doesn't involve anything from my limits and my master is female, sure.

I would if I had a license!

I've already done that. I walked around naked in my building, took the elevator, masturbated and went back up using the stairs.

I have a video up. I don't really have a problem with that as long as my face isn't showing.

Already done some masturbation shows.

Body writing doesn't really turn me on. Shaving, sure.

I used to flash a lot, but it's way riskier where I live now. So I don't think so.

I don't think so.

There's no way to "hide" the penis with paint, so no, since I would be discovered immediately.

A girl fingered me a few times. I guess that's the limit.

YES.

I'll eat every pussy that's in front of my face.

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:24 AM   #290
Sassy0ne

Yes, I love being spanked and being tied up makes it easier to endure. Have done this.
Yes, but only the person I submit to not random people. Have done this.
Maybe, if there was a back up key say frozen in ice or something like that. Have never done this.

I don’t think so. Have never done this.

No. Public embarrassment and humiliation where others can see is a limit for me.
I have before while wearing a diaper but not my pants.
If my partner wanted to play with pee I would allow myself to be peed on or even in as long as it stayed out of my mouth. I do not like the taste of pee.

I love my clit snd tits enduring pain.

I think I would enjoy being completely controlled for a short amount of time.

Not completely naked. I have drove with my skirt hiked up so my pussy was on display as well as with my shirt pulled down and my boobs out.

No.

No. I don’t like exposure like that. I rather private humiliation or public with a very tiny chance if getting caught.
No

Yes, I have done body writing and the opposite of shaving where I am not allowed to shave.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Not naked and not where I would be seen by people I know.

It doesn’t sound like something I would enjoy.

Prob not
Mostly, as long as it wasn’t dangerous and nothing to huge.

No

No
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:38 AM   #291
Radhe

Default Hi

Yes Sure, I would love it

Only Females

Yes

Shopping CD yes

No

Yes Would love to

Maybe

CBT scares me

Yes sure only to females

Yes but I don't have a car

Maybe

Yes Sure

Yes but only Females no recording no taking pics.,

Yes., I love it

Yes I love it

Yes

Yes I would love to try it

Too big stuff is my limit

If only Females are involved yes

Pussy Yes

My Kik is radhe337
Radhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:52 AM   #292
SebC

Tied up and spanked, but nothing against some riding whip hits

Yes women or men all are welcome

Yes i would do and will send the key to a master/mistress/friend

No, but with sexy lingerie underclothes for sure yes, as i already do this often for shopping or when i go to work

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes even if this is not really of my interest

I have done that in the past, wearing a but plug with no underwear, pissing my pants in an alley and walk 15 minutes before to be at home

Golden shower is really arounsing, drinking my own pee is something i have done, but drinking someone pee is a limit.

i like CBT, but really more when the balls are abused

i would love that, even if it's more complicate actually, but an online submission can allow this

i don't have a driving license, but otherwise for sure

No i like semi public play but never when the people don't have the choice to see me

Yes, i have already uploaded a lot of my pictures, and i have my own blog where i upload always the last ones. As well i have almost always one pictures on Eblue and i share some on bdsmlr

Maybe, but i really enjoy more following detailed scenario to complete with pictures prove, this way i can create a better quality

Yes i like humiliation, i have done body writing and like it very much

my backyard allow me to do such things, at my window as well, but living in the center of a big city make it more complicate to find the right place

No i will not

I would love that but first i have to find the artist able to paint well

For sure yes, i love anla play, limit will be the size and dirty things

Yes definitely

Yes i crave this but why only one?
Old 11-10-2020, 10:33 AM   #293
Asdzxc123

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

Yes i would like that but never done it becouse of my wife dont like that kind of stuf.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

No but i did last simmer On a campsite only wear a shirt no pants or underware and walk to the puplic toilets.
Did run into someone it was a shirt just covering my dick hope she didnt notist

No

Bals

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes i would like that a lot

Yes don it a cople of times

On a public beach and once in a public pool area changing my clothes without anything around me.

No

Yes i thinks so but no face

No

Yes if there whas nobody around and no crossdressing

No

No

Only if i am really horney nothing to big.

No

A pussy yes. No cock

Limits: pee, crossdress, humiliation, face , messy.

Kik: g3tdar

Snapchat: Asd Zxc
Asdzxc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:09 AM   #294
rhl
getDare Succubus

This is a fantasy of mine, I want to be tied in a public park, pants pulled down then a belt or switch applied
As long as there is a safety word
Maybe but Probably not.
Yes, I would go shopping. Once while dressed in booty shorts, a fellow co-worker saw me.
Once on a walk, while wearing a shear dress I was voucher by a group of coeds. It was humiliating in that I had to stand their with each one of them looking at me as they walked by
If dared to, and have done it more than once. Recently I was told to poop in my pants.
Yes, I would at least try it.
No
Probably not, but if someone wanted to blackmail me into wearing diapers
Damn I never thought I would, but then one night I did. The dare included dice to choose where to undress, and wear to put the clothing. I had to undress by passenger door and place clothing in trunk. This meant that before entering my house I had to get out of the car for a second time to get some clothing.
Yes I have done this several times (see album). It was very much illegal and about 15 minutes in various stages of dress. What surprised me was, the more clothing I took off and the further away I got, the more comfortable I was.
Would I allow? No, would I be able to stop someone from posting? Probably not.
Maybe
No, doesn't turn me on. Their are some very humiliating things I would go along with. Having a leash, dressed as you want and taken for a walk. Someone shitting on my face, then made to take a public walk for money
If someone of the opposite sex could wear the outfit in public, yes. As for naked, that would depend on location.
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see....
It was a night, I had a button dress on, no panties, and went for a walk on the board walk. Every time I passed a person one button was undone. Yes every button got undone but I did turn to look at the ocean when the last person passed behind me. I did not cut the buttons because I had to walk through a brightly lot to get to the car.

Most Defiantly Yes
No, not anything
Haven't thought about this
Why not, sex workers do or let strangers use them. Actually my ex set me up to where I was forced to give several strangers blo Jobs.
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[
Old 11-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #295
babygirlslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes for sure i would

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? biggest fantasy

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? probably yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no probably not

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. sounds like fun!

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? definitely not

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? oh yess

i’d love to be someone’s submissive for a week. treat me like the maid that’ll do special tasks for you in a skimpy maids costume

10 Would you drive naked? if it was dark i would

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) i wouldn’t do that

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no i i’m not into that

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? maybe if i didn’t have to show my face

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?i like the idea of it. daddy’s whore, cum slut, fuck me, idk probably anything

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? i wouldn’t go nude but if there were other clothing suggestions i would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no probably not. i don’t like the idea of wrecking clothes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? no that is intimidating

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? as long as i can work up to it i could handle it. i haven’t done much anal play but am willing to explore so i’m not sure what the limit is

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? oh for sure

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes as long as they are clean

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
bjnn km bff hknbflng igjkbg

dislikes: being loud, big inserts, feet, wedgies

limits: pictures/vids, family, social suicide, blackmail, public, scat, pee

toys:
3 different sized buttplugs, rabbit vibrator
babygirlslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 03:19 AM   #296
jupiters_moons

Yes, With a safe Word

Yes as Above

No, Ultimately I need to be in control of myself. Would do chastity without mailing the key though

4 Would you go out shopping or to work crossdressing in sexy clothes?
No

Yeah, In fact, I've accidentally done this already!

No, Not for me sorry

Yeah totally, I'd drink a little bit of pee, not floods.

No, Just really not a turn on for me

I'd like to give this a go. I'm sort of conflicted as I would imagine it being fun but also not sure if it actually would, I'd try it for a day and then get back to you

Yes, Rurally

Yes, but would need to be pretty safe, wooded areas/countryside etc.

Yes, without face

Yes, if I could keep my face hidden

Body Writing, and probably shaving, saying ANYTHING else scares me though

Yes, with some preparation. I.E. not around my own neighborhood

In Theory yes, but I'm unsure of how to do this within my public limits

Lol I wish I was confident enough to do this

Yes, I'm still a novice though so only with prep

Yeah, Either

Yes, fantasize about this all the time

Kik - jupitersholymoons

New to this so I'm still exploring and having a lot of fun. I'm looking for dares that gently push me. If you have some fun ideas, please let me know.

Open to: Anal, Watersports, Body Writing, Hidden Public, slight exposure risk, Other stuff but I'm still getting to know myself.

Limits - Scat, Messy, Permanent, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Illegal, Obvious Public, Long Dares, Face Pics, Involving others that are not in on the dare.
jupiters_moons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 07:50 AM   #297
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Spanked yes whipped no

Yes

Yes

Hmm i dunno about the cross dressing part but sexy clothes yes

All the time

no

never

no sounds too painful

yes but as long as we stick within my limits

yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? hmm depends but probably

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? hmmm possibly

toys and dicks

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:27 AM   #298
sexybunnyboi

Yess gladly

I would, this is actually a fantasy of mine

I would provided the cage isn't bad and uncomfortable

I mean I technically do that all the time as I'm not out to anyone here irl, dunno if the clothes are sexy though

I'd pass if given a choice

I mean sure

Yes

8 Girls: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I mean am not a man but yes I enjoy this

Yes, are there details to add really

Sure

In a forest or something sure but not public public

Sure

Yes I would

Sure most things except public

Not naked but yes otherwise

I would not like destroying clothes, so no

Sure

I would, don't have loads of limits

Yes I would

If they surely don't have an std yes please

she/her

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Kik: sexybunnyboi_

Snapchat: bunbun2688
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

My likes/limits and toys

My PM dares

I'm a dirty little foot slave

sexybunnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:06 AM   #299
vulparion
getDare Sweetheart

definetly, I also have done that several times it can be really exciting

as long as it is gonna be sure I won't catch any std's I would, it sounds really exciting.

yes, also already did that and I would do it again.

work would be against my limits but maybe somewhere, where novody knows me and if I get pushed enough.

that sounds nice thrilling, I never done it yet but I would give it try

yes I would, I also did it once but nobody did see me.

anytime I love Watersports, sadly I didn't had much opportunities to do it with some other guys but I already did anything pee I could imagine so far.

yes, I did that alot my balls get more tortured and I like it in combination with chastity.

I would as long as it fits in my limits, I would try to be good slave but I don't wanna do it longterm since I'm a switch in terms of dominance

yes and I already did it several times it is so scarry, also I got seen once.

yes, I already did it also in pretty risky places.

yes, I'm into exposure and it already happend dure dares.

yes, but I need more Equipment to do it so I haven't done it yet.

yes, I already did Body writing, very humilating things with scat (I only do that if somone pushes me enough, got exposed several times, in terms of shaving only whats below my eyebrows.

if someone pushes me enough yes, I already did short walks but it is still hella scarry.

I would, but I never have done it so far, it also would be needed somebody very dominant.

I would but not if it is cold outside.

yes, as long as enough lube is used and I don't injured or I get permanently damaged. I'm relatovely stretchy and work on getting more stretchy, so somebody can fist me someday.

as long as it is safer sex sure, but most people don't wanna see a chubby boi like me >~<

yes I would, also if it is smelly and covered with smegma, I would also suck a cock clean while blindfolded that is covered in scat if you push me enough.

Ball Slaps 36000/86620
Niple Clamps 95/95 Minutes
weigthed Nipple Clamps 460/1275 Minutes
related punishment thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431366

please vote for my punishment session: https://chaster.app/sessions/kSl5VH5v7ajrhSaN

caged and not allowed to cum

I consent that all pictures and infos you receive from me may be permanently exposed if you send me an link.

Toys

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
vulparion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:01 AM   #300
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I have always fantasized about this but never done it. I wish I could.

Yes, this has been my fantasy since I was a little kid. Never had anyone who would do it.

No. I had enough chastity when I was tethered to my ex wife. Impotent now, kind of redundant.

No, I would look pretty silly with my beard.

I have no butt. My pants won't stay up anyway. Have not tried this in public but have around the house.

Not if I could help it.

Hell no

Usually work my balls over more, but depends on my mood. I have played with CBT since I was a little kid.

I might. I have offered some slavery a few times but never had any takers.

Oh yeah. Haven't done it yet, but often been tempted.

No, don't want to be a registered sex offender.

Been There Done That

BTDT

I have done writing, but it is really pretty silly and stupid. Total waste of energy.

I have, but not in public. Have wandered the mountains many times in the raw.

I doubt it. Too much work and pretty silly.

No, too much work and pretty silly.

yes, as long as enough lube is used and I don't injured or I get permanently damaged. I'm relatovely stretchy and work on getting more stretchy, so somebody can fist me someday.

Makes for a hell of a fantasy, doesn't it?

Maybe. Might be fun, not knowing who you are doing.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public