Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #16
Zephyer1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes sounds so dam hot....

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Cock
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes if the mistress was right I would obey all commands...

10 Would you drive naked? No (I ride a motorbike)

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes sounds hot!!!

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes to all if the mistress was right

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe...

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Oh I love insertions so just PM me and I'll do it.....

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
That got me so hot answering them xD
Zephyer1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:24 AM   #17
Bozomir

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes I love being tied up and spanked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes I would.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes I would do that.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, I don't think I could go out in public cross dressed.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yeah I'd give that ago.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
No don't think I could do that.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes, either they will both hurt.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes, I have done it before online and willing to do it again, but for real would be great.

10 Would you drive naked?
Yes, I have before.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes, I have stripped naked in a local forest and in a public restroom before.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, there is already a few online.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, I would do body writing.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends, when its dark I would in certain areas.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No it sounds long and complicated.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
If it was a very convincing suite then maybe.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
No anything, wouldn't like anything to wide and big.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yeah sounds like fun.
Bozomir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:52 AM   #18
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes, this would be exciting

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes I would

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.Yeh why not

6 Would you piss yourself in public.I have before

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?I have experimented with it before, so yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?I would not do this, not really into it

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.I would, I would do anything I was told to do. I think being completely submissive is a turn on

10 Would you drive naked?Have before and I will again

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Yes, who wnts to go with me?

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? They already are

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?I have before, so why not do it again

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?I shave my body already

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I am not sure about this one

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yeh why not

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?Yes

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?LINE UP!

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:58 AM   #19
SissyRoosNL

Have done that. I love being tied up and spanked^^

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
I would, never done this though. I did do this with my ex gf.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Sounds exiting. Think I would be willing to try that:$:$

Nope... I think i will not go out like that...

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No. I don't like oversized clothes.

Never done that, I would.

Yes! I drank my own pee a couple of times. would love to drink from a female.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? NO
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? spanking is fun, but CBT is not.

Yes. I would be willing to be a submissive slave to a female i trust.

No since it is illigal.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
In a secluded area where there are no children i maybe would.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yup, without face though.... Never done this before.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No. Nothing permanant. Maybe body writing is oke.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Not everything. If it is decent i would.

Sure sounds fun. Never done this before.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

Yes. Limit would be anything bigger than an Eggplant.... Done a cucumber before.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure, sounds like fun^^ Never done this.

I would (with protection). Never done this though.

Rules I follow
SissyRoosNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:02 AM   #20
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

yes
not really a strong yes but still yes
might try it lets say yes
nope only in pantie maybe
nah not really
if i must only
yes
yes and balls maybe
yes
nope (i cannot drive even dressed )
nope
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
nah
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
maybe
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
maybe
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
nope
nope
:d nah not my thing
yes and probably anything that would make it bleed
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
possiblely not
pussy only
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:56 AM   #21
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, i have done it before.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Absolutely, i would like to be used like this.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? My ex used to do this regularly, mailing the key to a post office out of town and then asking to have it mailed back.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Shopping yes, work not unless for an interview at a new job.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. This sounds like fun, haven't tried it yet...

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, if ordered to.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, my ex loved to piss on me.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? BALLS for sure.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Having been in a long term submissive relationship yes. Not allowed to wear clothes except to leave house, wore cuffs and a collar at home and in public...

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, love it.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)yes and yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? They're out there already...lol.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, especially if directed by another person off camera.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Shave, eat from bowl, being naked, no underwear...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes and yes.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Not tried thisnyet, sounds fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Love to try it.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Ex had me wear a button plug, wanted to fist me.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Love to do this someday.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, yes, YES!

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
My answers, i am such a slut...
Old 04-13-2016, 12:01 PM   #22
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Yes. I'd love to try that.

Within limits only, and with trusted people or with one trusted person overlooking it and stopping others from going overboard.

I'm not that much into chastity but yes except with a double of the key in case of emergency or in case it's not fun at all anymore for a reason or another.

No, public limit plus it's not that fun to me.

No, public limit but mainly because it's not too fun.

If it's in a mostly desert place and where nobody knows me, I know it's public but I've already done it and I loved it.

Golden showers hell yes that's an extreme way to dominate me, drinking piss hell no.

So I guess I have to adapt that one. No tits, but I have a miniature dick (too big to torture it the same as a clit) and a cunt. As long as there is zero health hazard and I can take baby steps cause I never tried, I'd do "dick and cunt" torture and the dick gets punished more.

If the Master is trusted and understands my limits and the importance of letting me do major tasks like everyday life and studying, yes. It would be a big experiment though and I would need a safeword. It would be very strong because knowing that they are all-powerful over me would already be very thrilling and humiliating before they even make me do anything.

No.

If nobody can catch me, I'd find it real fun. Example, outdoors in the countryside in a secluded place.

anything with face or distinctive features or places, no. Otherwise not sure. It's very arousing but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea. Self destructing pictures that don't get downloaded/reuploaded by others though, yes, already did.

No, I'm still too shy. I might (without face) one day, dunno.

Body writing, yes it's a great humiliation. Shaving, only pubes, and it's still not nothing so it would have to be a long-lasting humiliation on purpose and I'd have to agree to that kind of thing to happen first. Anything else, well just look at my likes plus there are tons of things. Primarily verbal abuse yes.

No, it sounds potentially dangerous even in a place nobody recognizes me.

Doesn't turn me on anyway, but even if it did, no.

No.

Yes, the limits are health hazards and painful or disgusting things. So nothing too big/long, nothing dangerous, nothing that hurts, nothing like insects or other ughs...

I'm not sure I guess no.

If it's safe and they're clean, yes. Huge turn-on to be a public forced whore. I hope the girls cum on my tongue, the guys, over my face.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 04:15 PM   #23
BBTW4Life

Yes
No
No
No
No
No
No
Maybe cock
No
No
No
No
Maybe
No
No
No
No
Yes
No
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Pussy, yes.
BBTW4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:52 PM   #24
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

No, I'm not into pain

I've been tied up, but just for one person. I'd love to do it for a group.

Yes, that sounds fun

No, only under my clothes.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Too obvious. I'd to grey sweatpants and go commando showing an obvious bulge

Nope

Nope

Not into pain

I'd LOVE to!

Yes, if I had someone with me.

I have done on a hotel balcony, and done it in hidden places. I'd love to do it more

Yes

I often go on Chaturbate

Yep

Yes

Maybe

Yeah!

I have butt plugs, they're fun

That's a fantasy of mine

Yep!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:03 PM   #25
playfulguy

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Maybe

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes. Balls more.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. Being a love slave to a sexy lady has long been a fantasy I'd love to live.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Maybe

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Not with my face visible, but I would like to try this.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Anything as long as it's temporary and not publicly noticeable.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not. Maybe in the right area.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, as long as the goal is plasure and not pain. I've inserted many things.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet.
playfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:51 PM   #26
birksy22

Id Love too
yes
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Id try it[/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sure, why not.[/COLOR]
No
Depends on who's piss it is
yes and probably cock
Id love to try it
Already do
Id do it anywhere for a dare
I already have
Id try it
Id try anything
Yes
Sure, i'd play
Yes
Almost anything. Cant be too big that it does damage
YES!
Anytime!

Likes: Public, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Edging, Public Nudity, Blackmail
Limits: family, poo, cross-dressing, messy, shaving, and face pics
I am a worthless piece of cum-drinking shit
Favourite PM dare: PM me COCK HERO and a link to a cock hero video and i will try to complete it, if i fail I will eat my cum and you can punish me

PM Dares
birksy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:22 PM   #27
Wardishydra

Possibly, if it's a woman who I fancy and trust.

Yes, but only if I really trust them not to go beyond my limits.

No. I'm fine with denial but don't like the look of cages.

No, it's just not my thing and want to retain a good image.

No, same as above.

No, same reason as above.

Possibly, if I'm very horny.

Yes, but not to an extreme, and only if I'm told to by a Mistress.

Yes, if a female I like were to be my Mistress. I think I'd like being controlled and used for a bit but not permanently.

No, while I'd love to I need to retain a public image.

No, for above reason.

No, for above reason.

Same as before. Maybe on a private cam for females with no face.

Same as above. Maybe words like male whore, slave, Fuck toy, fuck hole and the like.

I'd love to, except for above reason.

Nah, doesn't sound like my sorts thing.

Same as above. Turns me on tho.

Hmm... My limit would be until it hurts so much that I need to stop or what would be permanently damaging.

Yes, if I could retain my integrity after the party so in reality, no...

Yeah, but same as above...
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #28
sokko
getDare Sweetheart

Yes

Yes, but only to people I know and trust them

Yes

No - Never

No and No

I'm not that daring so No

Probably yes

Yes, and i would rather choose cock

Depend, I'm currently owned by my lovely Master so that's of topic, but in real life? Yes

No

No

No and I hope there isn't any

If my Master would like it, then Yes. At my will - no

Body writing, no shaving, maybe trimming but never fully shaved

Not naked

No

No

Yes, and nothing which will do any damage

Hahaha, well why not

No at my will

Likes: CBT, piss, nipple torture, puppy play, bondage, chastity, forced orgasm, pain, joi, sounding (8mm), throat training

Exploring: Scat, humiliation, rules to follow, needles, extreme cbt, stuff including food (no wasting tho)

Limits: Permanent damage, Social suicide, family&friends, crossdressing, emasculation, illegal stuff, long term chastity, forced permanent change, shaving, findom, blackmail, on-line exposure
sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:09 PM   #29
faggot_ovl

Default faggot's answers

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no, not at all

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. not in public

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? i do that often

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.would sure love to try that

10 Would you drive naked? yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)not in a place where it is not allowed

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes, but no crossdressing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? i don't think so

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? perhaps, depends on where that is

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?everything that does no dammage can be tried

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

kik : faggot_ovl

Likes : piss, exposure, chastity, sounding, stretching, anal, nudity, showing on cam, cum- and orgasmcontroll, body-writing, bondage

Dislikes : crossdressing

Limits : blood, scat, illegal

Toys : chastity cages,few dildo's, parachute, titclamps, pump for dick and balls, pump for tits,ballstretchers,
faggot_ovl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:35 PM   #30
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Default learn about kitty

yes, I already have and I loved it
Yes...If I trusted them
yes, I would like to try chastity but idk if I would enjoy it. Might be too effective
no, public scares me far to much but I would like to push that limit (very slowly)
no, once again public
no, if i get over my public limit I would like to though I do love piss
Yes, I already have had golden showers and drunk my pee, though I'm really bad at handling the taste (trying to get better)
Yes, I have done some mild stuff so far. Not sure what one more, maybe both :P
Totally submissive as in no limit? Only if I REALLY trusted them
No, can't drive and public again
No, more public
Yes, I already have a few :3 (helping with public kinda)
Not yet, but I would like to someday sounds really hot (need to fix this public fear)
Yes, i love body writing and already shave, don't it as humiliating I love being smooth. Not sure about other private humiliation, I should try some.
Well I have with a friend (cross-dressed and makeup) but normally no
no, more public
no, but that sounds fun if it was staying at home
yes I love anal, I don't know what the limit would be, so far the largest I have take is a "small" bad dragon dildo, hopefully I will be able to take big ones someday (harder cause im quite short)
No, as sexy as it sounds its far too public and I can't dance well anyway
No, I wish i was brave enough to though (and that STD didn't exists)

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 04-15-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: missed one being in bold
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public