Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 06:05 AM   #16
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
I reckon you should make some tac bras. If you wish to wear one, it should be a tac one for next week.
And one size too small and lockable at the back.
Old 08-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #17
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

“Exposed in public” is a bit vague. Does that mean you won’t get naked in public? Or does it mean you won’t suffer any public humiliation?

I think you spell out “slave” on your toes...but I don’t know if that violates a limit.

I also think you should do one chore (shopping, getting gas, etc.) wearing a swimsuit or slutty clothing I select...again, if that is not a violation.

Each day you roll the furniture die...if it is 1-2 you must stick your head/face in a toilet once during the day. Any other roll, and you must stick your feet in a toilet once that day. Air dry only. This is to remind you that your flesh is just for others amusement.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #18
2ttt2

Three nights every week sleep on the floor.

You can cum only with both holes stuffed

Twice a week sleep plugged all night. At least 7 hours

You must sleep ONLY in bondage.

You can't eat bananas, cucumbers or carrots without putting them into your ass at least for 30 min. or into your cunt for 1 hour.

Write "slave" above your cunt every morning.

For the next week only the lower part of your house is allowed. The part of the room which is higher than 1 meter ( or three feet) is totally forbiden for you.

You must wear a collar all the time at home. Tie a rope to the collar and the other end of the rope must to be tied to something in the room - chair, table, etc. If you have to go to another room, untie the rope and within 1 minute tie it again in the other room. Once the rope is tied, you can't untie it at least for 30 minutes.

Report at least every other day and at least 150 words.
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #19
Lockdownjessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
Three nights every week sleep on the floor.

You can cum only with both holes stuffed

Twice a week sleep plugged all night. At least 7 hours

You must sleep ONLY in bondage.

You can't eat bananas, cucumbers or carrots without putting them into your ass at least for 30 min. or into your cunt for 1 hour.

Write "slave" above your cunt every morning.

For the next week only the lower part of your house is allowed. The part of the room which is higher than 1 meter ( or three feet) is totally forbiden for you.

You must wear a collar all the time at home. Tie a rope to the collar and the other end of the rope must to be tied to something in the room - chair, table, etc. If you have to go to another room, untie the rope and within 1 minute tie it again in the other room. Once the rope is tied, you can't untie it at least for 30 minutes.

Report at least every other day and at least 150 words.
Hey. Thanks for your rules. I have adapted some to suit my situations but will do the following:

Sleep in bondage always (already just sleep with my feed bound. Would you like more than this)

I will sleep on the floor once a week.

It will do the cucumber / banana / carrot rules

It will write slave on its cunt each morning

It will also follow the half of the house rule and tighed up rule while in its bedroom only.

Thank you for taking control of this mess

You can find my current rules here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92438

Likes: pain. Nipple/tit pain abuse. Humiliation. Micro control. Daily rules. Clothing restrictions/control. Bladder control. 24/7

Limits: anal. exposed public. Pics. Video. Blood. Needles.

No toy, but have a wide selection of house hold items. So get creative.
Lockdownjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 06:04 PM   #20
Lockdownjessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
And one size too small and lockable at the back.
Thankyou for these rules. I will make a tack bra today. But I can not wear it as my sole bra for the week sorry

You can find my current rules here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92438

Likes: pain. Nipple/tit pain abuse. Humiliation. Micro control. Daily rules. Clothing restrictions/control. Bladder control. 24/7

Limits: anal. exposed public. Pics. Video. Blood. Needles.

No toy, but have a wide selection of house hold items. So get creative.
Lockdownjessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 06:25 PM   #21
stephenxl7

When you are allowed clothes you can’t wear any dull colours, so no browns, greys etc.
Must wear bright vibrant colours at all times. Bright pink is particularly encouraged.

Also for the 30 min clamped each morning I want to add that you will play with your clit however you enjoy most, but you cannot cum and every time you edge you much rip off, then replace at 90 degrees, one of the pegs. Alternate nipple and pussy each edge.
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 06:51 PM   #22
Iggy84

You can only wear a bra in public if it is 100% needed. At work, or work function. Outside of that you are not to.
Iggy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 07:33 PM   #23
luckee101

When you finish making the bra, take a picture of it (not wearing it) and put it in your rules blog.

Try making a pair of tack panties. Wear them for the first 20 minutes anytime you watch tv
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:03 AM   #24
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Each morning you will edge 3 times before you are allowed to pee. When you are wet you will taste your own juices and note the taste.

After that you are allowed to pee, but after peeing you will no clean but directly will rub yourself to orgasm. Taste your juices again and note the taste.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:05 AM   #25
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Once a day you will take a shower and use the jet to stimulate your clit for 15 min. After that you will rub yourself to orgasm not using your hands but you will only touch yourself with a piece of soap.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:08 AM   #26
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Each evening you will play with yourself using a tampon as toy. When it is soaked you will hold it in your mouth and finger your ass for 5 minutes standing naked with legs slightly spread in your room. The you will squad and in that position finger yourself to cum.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:24 AM   #27
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Every time you shower you must finish with one minute at least of cold water.

Twice a week you must take a completely cold shower straight after waking up and edging for 5 minutes

Three times a week you should use a bristle brush to massage your body all over (dry skin brushing - look this up)

Do the Seven Minute Workout naked every day. After the first week repeat it once, then repeat three times in the third week.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 04:01 PM   #28
2ttt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdownjessica View Post

It will do the cucumber / banana / carrot rules
Don't forget condoms, nobody needs stupid infections.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #29
2ttt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdownjessica View Post

Sleep in bondage always (already just sleep with my feed bound. Would you like more than this)
Try to sleep eagle tied. May be with one free hand. Or if you are brave, tie your right hand only with a thin cord, which you can break easily.

And the most important:

Get your fun and give us ours, I mean reports. Or receive a punishment.

P.S. Update your rules
Old 08-16-2020, 04:46 PM   #30
zondvloed

Once a day it will stick a pen up its butt and do 50 deep squats, do this for a week and increase the number of squats by 20 for each day that goes by
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk