Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
StrangeBrew

Male 30/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

30/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location

Hello future Master,

About me:
I'm a 30 year old male from North America. I have always loved the idea of having someone else take control and help me explore my limits. My biggest fantasy has always been to be dressed up for a Master and serve him. I have never been with another guy before and am very shy/submissive. I am tall, slim, and smooth, and can provide pictures prior to getting started. I have lots of toys and am willing to purchase other toys/clothing as required.

I usually use Skype and email to message, and have a webcam and camera phone for when pics/videos are required. You do not need to go on cam if you don't want to.

What I'm Looking for:
I am looking for a Master that can help train me through regular rules, assignments, and tasks. I would like this to be longer term, since I believe it takes time to properly condition a slave. However, I'm open to shorter term arrangements too. My ideal Master would start by finding my boundaries and slowly pushing me to explore more.

I am also interested in having a master help guide/push me towards my first experience with a man.

- Crossdressing
- Anal play
- Forced Bi
- Cum play
- Chastity
- light pain and cbt
- Selfbondage
- Humiliation

Curious about:
- Public
- Diapers
- Pee

Limits:
- Showing face
- Scat
- Blood
- Family/friends
- Shaving 100%

I'm sure I have missed many things from the list but this should give you an idea of what is acceptable. I am open to almost anything that is not a limit.

If you're interested send me a PM or contact me directly at [email protected] and we can try to work something out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk