Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Male 26/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location

26/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location

Intro
This is the first time I have made an Ad so I really am not sure what kind of replies if any I will get. I'm 26 years old currently living in Ohio. I feel like my situation is different than most on GetDare, that's just my opinion. A "slave" doesn't exactly describe me perfectly. I definitely have both sub and switch tendencies, it all depends on the person I am interacting with. I haven't officially been an owned sub before but I have definitely had experience in a submissive mindset, more on that later. I'm really only looking for a female Domme that is between 21 to say 40. I would prefer to have someone close to my age, I feel like there is more in common the closer in age that we are.

About Me
I'm 6'3" 165 pounds with shorter dirty blonde hair. I live in the country and would say I'm a typical country boy. I enjoy being outside when the weather permits and just enjoying nature. People who know me in real life probably have no idea about my kinky side, which is what I want. I really haven't dated much or have slept around with girls either. I have an associates degree and am very good at working with my hands. I take pride in being loyal and respected with my friends and family.

Looking For
First off I would not be available every single day to report or chat with. My job and life just won't allow that. However there are weeks that I would be able to talk everyday it just depends on my schedule that week. Having said that, a Domme that could be flexible with that would be my ideal fit. I realize some Ladies demand daily communication and I just can't give that. I would like to find someone that I can create a friendship with first but one that will also receive my full respect as a Domme.
- Age 21 - 40
- Willing to get to know each other
- Will respect each others limits
- Preference will be given to somebody with a filled out profile. I will also likely
take a look at past posts to make sure they are safe and sane
- Similar likes as mine
- Be willing to teach and form a sub to your liking while respecting each other
My Kink Experience
Like I said earlier I have never been an owned sub. I have had the privilege to engage in assigned rules/guidelines that were in effect from 1 to 3 weeks from respectable GetDare members. If you would like their input let me know and I will gladly give you their names for a reference. I do have kik.
My Likes
Humiliation, Tease, Nipple Play, Bondage, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Female Supremacy, Bladder control, Speech Restrictions, Rules.
I'm definetily willing to try and experience new things as long as it is safe.
Dislikes
Anal, Denial (duh), Physical Workouts, Line Writing, Messy, Food Control, Kneeling/ Corner Time, Shaving
Limits
Blood, Family, Public, Overnight Dares/ Social Suicide, Sleep Depriv, Poop, Pee, Permanent, High Pain CBT, Face Pictures, Black Mail, Anal- I have had bad experience with anal in the past. I'm not saying I won't partake in it again but I'd rather not.
If you are interested
Please PM with some information on what you are looking for and why we would be a good fit. I'm excited to hear from you. If you have any questions please ask. Also please include the following...

1.Age:
2.Likes:
3.Timezone/time available:
4.What about my ad caught your eye?:
5.Any questions about me?:
Old 06-09-2018, 01:06 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Just going to give this a quick bump.

Dman is awesome and deserves to find somebody awesome as well.

Good luck!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 06-30-2018, 05:16 AM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Hey DMAN Ieish you good luck in your search.

To everyone else: he is a grest guy and fun to talk with and swap tasks. He is always very dedicated when involved in something, and I am sure you would not ever regret contzcting him to see what kind of things you could get up to together.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #4
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Maybe it’s time to bump this to the top...
Triangles Task 19 out of 25

Advertisements
Kink Talk