Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-21-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
sbosworth1966

Male 51/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

51/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi All. My name is Sam Bosworth and I am a 51 year old male slave from Adelaide in Australia. I am not currently owned and looking for an online master or mistress to serve.

About me:

My likes include orgasm control, mild anal, bondage, ruined orgasms, denial, edging, sex games, obeying orders, nipple play, chastity, shaving, teasing, ice/wax play, hidden public and clothing control.

Dislikes include extreme cock and ball torture, drinking pee, boring tasks, pain, cross dressing and sissification.

Limits include scatting, full public, involving other people, extreme pain, extreme anal, blood, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, hypnosis, permanent, utheral play, asphyxiation, financial domination, diapers and needles.

I am always willing to try new things and even get some of my limits pushed. My time to serve is fairly limited due to my domestic situation but I will always make time to complete tasks and for live sessions. I have toys available if required, including butt plugs, dildo, whip, nipple clamps, penis pump, balls stretcher and penis cage. I am also willing to buy more if required. I am totally willing to perform live on webcam or send videos or pics as evidence once I've completed a task. I am preferably looking for a long term relationship but understand that it takes time to establish trust so open to do one-off sessions to make sure we are compatible. I am available during weekdays from 9 to 5 (Adelaide time) but can also do tasks outside if these hours.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a master or mistress that enjoy loyalty and obedience and are not in this lifestyle for money or tributes. Someone that can also appreciate the additional benefits that a more mature slave can offer. I will be a very loyal and obedient slave to the right person. I do realize that time zones can sometimes be an issue, but as mentioned above, I am willing to complete tasks independently and provide proof once completed. At this stage I am only looking for online servitude but there is always the potential to meet in real life should we connect well and build a trusting relationship.

If this is of interest to you, please contact me on skype (sam_bosworth) or kik (sbosworth) to discuss further.

Regards,
Sam

Advertisements
Kink Talk