Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Male 31/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

31/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

So, i am going back on the market... The prowl for a Dom(me). I am about to potentially gain my independence once again and be free to play as I see fit. But I am still stuck at the dreaded families place without my freedom.

About me

My name is Alexis and i am a "little" of many kinds. A little kitten, a little maid, a little kinky (hehe)... I guess some would say that I am sluty. But, I prefer the word kinky as slut or sluty makes me feel like it is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with having a high libedo. Well, I suppose a Dom(me) may not be able to keep up

I do have some experience as well, just not in person. Only online and all as I am shy and it appears that European guys have good taste in submissive.. Hehe. So, I won't need much training... Unless you are very different then my previous Doms. Hmmm.

I am pansexual and do like all, though it would be easier to be with a woman and still chill with the family. But, there is something to be said for having a nice... Warm... Bearded man to cuddle with and "other" things. I am kinky... Sue me.

But a woman could dress me, put some makeup on me and then she could simply get a strap-on or use mine if she is so inclined... I wouldn't be complaining a bit. Hehe she would also be warm and cuddles...

As you might could tell, I have a sense of humor and enjoy talking. I try to be dilagent and write thorough reports... Though... I may need to be reminded every now and then. I believe in rewards over punishments, but I leave that stuff to a Dominant.

To find out more about me... Please feel free to read through my blogs, my profile and ask some questions if you like. I forget to log off, all of the time. So I may not actually be online.

Now,

What am I looking for

I have already touched on this a tad, but I am looking for a Dominant (either gender) that will be okay with online only and potentially meeting in person in the future. You should be loving and caring... Seeing me as a precious jewel and your most prized possession. I am not looking to be used and abused, I have feelings and desire to be with someone who cares. A D/s relationship is about both sides, just saying.

I care more about a soul then I do about physical looks, just keep that in mind. Now, I would prefer to be with someone who takes care of themselves . Afterall, how are you going to care for a submissive (little) if you can't yourself.

You need to be at minimum 25 and at most 45. This is a big age range so, there is that. I may be willing to negotiate that.. But it won't be a given

You need to be in the US and this isn't negotiable.

I use kik and yahoo messenger, so those would be the preferred method(s) of communication.

My kinks and limits

Now, take a look at my loves, likes and limits. That should tell you what I like, don't and won't do.

You may want to know what "rights" I give up at first... Well.. Orgasm control and and maybe pleasure control. And yes, anal is pleasurable for me.

Now, to be up front. I don't really believe in the permanent denial or chastity. I have needs and deserve to have pleasure and Orgasms. The one advantage is that I am a bigender... Not a sissy. So, I don't loose my femininity or even my libedo when I am allowed to go over.

With that being said, I will not top from the bottom and will leave the control up to my Dom(me)... Just stating my view and belief on the matter. There is a difference between reality and Tumblr and I hope you will understand that.

Now, I am living with family with a limited wardrobe and ability to wear my femme stuff. So, it may take a special person to be able to wait and give tasks, rules and the like... That will work.

please pm me if you have any questions or if you are interested. There will be a 2 - week trial period and a negotiation period... Both before and after the 2-week period.

If interested:

Include the following information in a pm and please post something on my ad.

What do you prefer to be called:
Your age:
Your gender:
Your role:
Top 2 things that you want from a submissive:

OH,

I am Caucasian, 138ibs and have dirty blond hair with hazel blue eyes.

Please let me know if you all like my ad and/or if you think I should change/add something

-little alexis
Old 05-17-2018, 03:25 AM   #2
Grand.Master691

Alexis is a wonderful, kind and sweet person, a real treasure! Anyone who takes her for a sub won't be disappointed. Also she is very smart so you can talk with her about other stuff besides kink, or just spend some time with her and watch your favorite movie or a show together.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:56 PM   #3
AmberCrystal88
Account Banned

Alexis definitely knows what she wants and understands the finer details of what all this actually involves. Hoping she finds someone to have a great relationship with.

RIP any outstanding dares and challenges... Sorry.

I'm just going to leave my blog entries as they are and just let everything float until I maybe come back some day.

Thank you, gD community, for the friendship and fun.
The following user says Thank You to AmberCrystal88 for this post:
Old 06-03-2018, 02:23 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is a great ad written by someone who I have come to really like on this site.

Someone who is both serious and has a great sense of humor!

Hope you find someone!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-10-2018, 06:05 AM   #5
knorke
Glitter Princess

You're truly a precious gem. Enjoy a free bump.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:53 AM   #6
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I haven't responded out of fear of being banned on this site, but I will make a gigantic post in response to all of these messages. Then I will post an update for all to read. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
Alexis is a wonderful, kind and sweet person, a real treasure! Anyone who takes her for a sub won't be disappointed. Also she is very smart so you can talk with her about other stuff besides kink, or just spend some time with her and watch your favorite movie or a show together.
Thank you soooooooo much Sir,

I really appreciate all of the kind words and I try to be the best I can be. I love watching movies and talking about many things outside of the kinky side of any relationship that I am in. Please keep in touch and don't be shy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberCrystal88 View Post
Alexis definitely knows what she wants and understands the finer details of what all this actually involves. Hoping she finds someone to have a great relationship with.
Miss Amber,

I know that we tried things out and it didn't last that long. However, it was good while it lasted and hope the best for you. I believe that you should simply play and wait until you have determined what kind of relationship you desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
This is a great ad written by someone who I have come to really like on this site.

Someone who is both serious and has a great sense of humor!

Hope you find someone!
In a way, I have... but he isn't a Dominant. Plus, we have known each other for a while and he lives in a galaxy, far far away from me. I will still need a Dominant that is closer. I am glad that I have been amusing to someone at least. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
You're truly a precious gem. Enjoy a free bump.
Do you really think I am a precious gem?

That means a great deal and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Thanks All Y'all!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
Old 06-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #7
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

*** update ***

I am still searching for a Dom(me) that is close to me at this moment of time.

There are some changes to the above ad that should be mentioned at this time.

I have been friends with Deez_nuts for a while now and up until recently we have only been playing games with each other. Stuff like, Battleship.

He recently asked to be my keyholder, well... he said it in a different way and I worded it as "keyholder". He listed out an amount of days, 365 to be exact and said that I could remove days with edges and tasks give.... (at my current pace, it will be 24 days of being denied)

Now, I accepted his request even though it is a really long time as I was assured that I would be given enough time to get it down to a quicker release date. As of now (5 days later) I am down to 308 days and may or may not be able to remove 13 days tonight. Could have to add 13 days on the downside as it is a task. This is his style, he like something that could go in my favor or against. I am hoping to succeed and get closer to my release date, wish me luck everyone.

The reason I mention this is that, he plans on keeping the key as he likes having the control and keeping me horny as all get out. Once I "handed" it over to him, I lost the right to have my orgasms controlled by another. Anyone who seeks to own me, will have other things they would have control over and may be able to negotiate with him in regards of the key or getting a second one and both of you would control it. But, he has the right to say that he will keep it as it belongs to him now. Unless, we meet in person and it isn't an online only relationship. This will be where I will talk with him and come to a compromise as that is a completely different thing. In person relationships take priority over online ones. He is a reasonable person and I trust him with this kind of authority over me.

Even though I use the word "key" it is important to understand that I don't own a chastity cage and am allowed to touch and edge as I please. I just can't go over until I get my days left down to zero and am granted permission. This is something that we can discuss and determine if it will be problem or not. Contact me first and we can talk about it, if you like. I can't stop you if you choose to send him a message first, he is not online that often so it may go unanswered if I don't direct his attention to it. Do not harass him or demand the key as I don't want to annoy him.

Now, I do hope to eventually meet in person. But, it may be a long time and we will need to gradually walk into it. Please send me a message and let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions. I don't mind answering them and love to meet new people

Thanks and hopefully it is okay that I posted this update??

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Last edited by pixie.dust; 06-10-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #8
knorke
Glitter Princess

I believe the rule is mostly put in place so you could not continually bump your thread to never fall off the front page, as that would be unfair to everyone else. I think you might just be fine, especially as a few people have posted since and your reply is more than just a bump.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:54 PM   #9
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Alexis View Post
*** update ***

I am still searching for a Dom(me) that is close to me at this moment of time.

There are some changes to the above ad that should be mentioned at this time.

I have been friends with Deez_nuts for a while now and up until recently we have only been playing games with each other. Stuff like, Battleship.

He recently asked to be my keyholder, well... he said it in a different way and I worded it as "keyholder". He listed out an amount of days, 365 to be exact and said that I could remove days with edges and tasks give.... (at my current pace, it will be 24 days of being denied)

Now, I accepted his request even though it is a really long time as I was assured that I would be given enough time to get it down to a quicker release

{...}

Update: DN has become rather busy, if you are interested in getting to know me and determine if we are a good fit. I will be willing to initiate the original post and the offer there in. In other words, I have my "key" at the moment. Though, you would have to earn the right to claim it for yourself. Y'all really should hurry because he could take it back at any time. Just saying

Don't hesitate to reach out via a private message. I have a KIK account that we can talk on and discuss things and would love to hear your story. I love to meet new people who are friendly towards people like me.

I kind of wish I could put Trans, instead of "male" in the main part of my ad (The Header). Then explain that I am Bigender (Genderfluid) and that I am more feminine then not as a submissive.

Thanks All Y'all

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Last edited by pixie.dust; 07-10-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:51 AM   #10
lilith_
getDare Devil

This is a great ad! I hope you find what you're looking for <3

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
The following user says Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:53 PM   #11
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

I am still available if anyone is interested, I would love to chat with you and determine if we are a good fit.

Don't hesitate to send a message if you have any questions or just want to chat!

Thanks,

Little.Alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 08-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #12
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
This is a great ad! I hope you find what you're looking for <3
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, I am sorry for the late reply as I thought I had already made it. Hmmm

Guess I forgot to press send of something. But I hope all is well with you

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 10-04-2018, 10:20 PM   #13
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Enough time has passed, I will give this a bump.

There will be an update coming soon, if you have any questions... feel free to ask away.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Old 10-09-2018, 08:03 AM   #14
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice add. Good luck on your search!
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
Old 10-09-2018, 08:27 PM   #15
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

**Update**

I am temporarily closing this ad with the potential for permanent deletion. I am debating about just looking for someone local and living with a vanilla relationship. Perhaps, playing in my head or maybe in real life if I get really lucky. I have done it before and can do it again. I will play more then I did in the past, which could be fun... I guess

Thank you all for your lovely comments and hope your day goes well.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Last edited by pixie.dust; 10-09-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk