Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-14-2018, 04:18 PM   #1
Nick_0911

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello!

I am looking for a sub again, for a preferably long-term relationship. Please continue reading below for more information about me and my search for the perfect sub.

About me
Let me tell you something about myself. My name is Nick, i am straight, 28 years old and i live in Western Europe. I consider myself more of a dom than a master, since i don’t have the intention of controlling a sub’s life completely, and i like to care about my slaves/subs too. I have been a dom for over 7 years and i have had quite some online subs in the meantime. Mostly long-term, however a lot short-term subs as well (unfortunately).

What i’m looking for

I’m looking for a female sub. However, i will mostly talk about a ‘slave’ instead of a sub. I know there are great differences between those two terms, but for me a ‘slave’ will act like a sub too, since i’m not really interested in 24/7 control.

I’m looking for someone who will obey all of my orders directly, without hesitation, and who really enjoys this and gets horny just by thinking about it. Of course, your limits are always respected.

Communication

Communication is really, really important in a dom/sub-relationship. I really want to know what you like or don’t, and what’s going through your mind. Everything can be discussed. If you’re not comfortable about something, just tell me. I will never let you do something which you are really not comfortable about or something that includes great risks (public, family, etc).
Also, it’s quite normal for us, with busy schedules, to not always have time for this kind of play. I absolutely understand it if you’re not able to talk/play for days or even weeks, but just let me know it. I have had some subs in the past who, out of nowhere, just disappeared without saying anything. That is just a shame and a waste of my, and your, time. Once again, everything can be discussed, just tell me. If you need some time or space for yourself in our relationship, that's fine too, as long as you tell me.
You have to talk in proper English. Of course, speaking it fluently is not necessary (English is not my first language as well, as you may have noticed by now), but you need to be able to form proper sentences and communicate easily. Typing like this "hi how r u" is a major turn-off. The same goes for one-line responses

What i like to do with/to my slaves
I require that our interests somehow match. The list below contains a few things I like to do to my slaves and which I hope you as a sub like as well. However, it’s not needed for you to like all the things listed below. We can always discuss likes, dislikes and limits. And I will make sure you will not things you are uncomfortable with.

- Pain
- Cum control
- Teasing
- Humiliation
- Edging
- Nipple play
- Anal
- Wax
- Clothing control

Limits

The following list contains (among others) a few (standard) things I would never make you do as my sub:

Permanent damage, scat, blood, illegal, blackmail, dangerous; anything filthy, with too great risks or too dangerous.

How we will play

I prefer that our relationship will mainly consist of regular (cam) sessions and daily/weekly tasks (depending on our schedules schedules) via Kik another messenger. On top of that, there are some rules for you to follow, which will form the basics of our relationship.I don't require you to get on cam from the start though!
This can be discussed of course. However, it is highly preferred that you will be able to start doing cam sessions eventually. I will do anything I can to build trust between us. I have a webcam too and i will use it if you need or want to see me. Of course, you don’t have to show your (full) face, but it is highly appreciated to show it (partially or fully, especially later when trust is gained) and it will be rewarded. I can show my face too for instance. If you really don’t want to start with cam sessions from the start, i will give you some time for this and we will think of a sufficient alternative. For the right slave, I am willing to go really slow regarding cam or even pictures.

Apply
Are you interested in becoming my sub and are you intrigued by what you read above? Then feel free to contact me via a private message on this website. From there, we can communicate via Skype, Kik or e-mail (Skype is preferred). Your private message to me needs to contain at least:
- Personal info (full real name not required)
- Body appearance/type
- Location (specific country or state not required)
- Your likes
- Your dislikes
- Your limits
- If you have a webcam (required, for the right slave i can make a temporarily exception)
- If you have any sex toys, and what they are
- What kind of slave/sub you consider yourself
- Why you think you can become my slave

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them too.

Do not contact me if:

- You’re male
- You’re under 18 years
- If you type like this: ‘hi how r u i wanna be ur slave’
- You’re only looking for a one-time thing
- If you don’t have a webcam or if you’re not willing to show yourself on web cam (an exception can be made if i think you’re worthy and you can provide pictures from the start).
- If you're not going to provide all the required details listed above

Anyone who will send me messages only consisting of 'hi i wanna be ur slave' or similar one-liners will be ignored.
You may also respond in this thread.

If I like your response, I prefer to start getting to know each other on kik/skype. Another messenger or e-mail is also fine with me. So if you want some quick contact interaction, include your contact details.

I hope if i have mentioned all i wanted to say. Please contact me if you’re interested or if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Master Nick
Old 05-21-2018, 03:11 AM   #2
Nick_0911

I am still looking, so send me a PM if you are interested.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:30 PM   #3
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Wonderfully written ad. Best of luck in your search !

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:35 AM   #4
Nick_0911

I am still looking. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Just want to let you know that the application is still open, and that I also accept sissies now. Some requirements though: under 25, slim to normal body (preferably a feminine body), not too hairy, and in posession of female underwear and preferably also toys (or willing to acquire some). You can also check my old adds for more information, or just send me a PM.
Looking forward to your responses.

Last edited by lola.fox; 07-19-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk