Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-25-2018, 12:43 AM   #16
GreyEmily
Account Banned

For all:
1. Are you male or female?
Female
2. Are you turned on by the idea of female chastity?
YES, a lot
3. What turns you on about it?
The powerlessness and the fact that I get super awkward when I'm horny
4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule?
It can be rule but a belt is the the most fun way to enfgorce it
5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not?
No, they should be rewarded with orgasms until they beg for it to stop Then restart the cahstity +10% duration
6. Have you ever put a female in chastity?
Jup, I own one and it's been gtting use
7. Would you ever put a female in chastity?
Sure, if I can do it anyone can XD
8. If you would for #7, how long would you keep her in chastity?
A year after gettting her used to it
9. If you wouldn't for #7, why not?
/
10. Do you know, or have you ever met a female in chastity?
I am one but yeah, on GD a fw^^
For the girls:
11. Have you ever been in chastity? If so, for how long?
Yes, longest was 6 months locked and the longest I went without orgasms was 2 years with my ex-bf
12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one?
Device XD
13. How long would be the longest you would agree to be in chastity for?
I can be convinced to keep it forever if the right mperson asks :S
14. Would you accept dares or competitions that could lengthen your chastity?
Yes, they are lovely ^^
15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key?
Cry a whole lot :/ And search the garbage or grabage dump :S

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GreyEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:19 AM   #17
Allykat

For all:
Female

Yes

Giving up control over one of the most basic and best pleasures, and my own body

4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule?
It can be just a rule but I'd definitely prefer a belt. I like knowing that I can't even if I wanted to.

5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not?
If it's against the rules then of course

Nope

Nope

I'm submissive and have no interest in taking a dominant role

Yes

For the girls:
In a belt no. But I've had rules against touching myself without permission and always having to ask to cum. Lasted about 2 years (not 2 years of denial, 2 years of the rules)

12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one?
Nope

Depends on how a belt would feel on and how practical it is for every day wear. But if it was both practical and not uncomfortable to wear I'd go for indefinitely

Sure

15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key?
Punch them in the face

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:58 AM   #18
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Female

Oh, yeah.

The submission of your pleasure to someone than now have the power you and feeling the belt as a constant reminder of this.

In the beginning it can be just a rule, but later it have to be a belt because the urge to touch grows too strong.

If the orgasm (maybe a ruined one) was allowed, than not.
But a girl in chastity shouldn't allowed to orgasm at all, so the punishment have to be serve.

No.

Maybe Mistress

As long as we both have fun.

She is my Mistress, she deserves to have orgasms.

I'm one

See No. 12

My orgasm was denied from 13th of January by rule and since 16th of February by device.
It's a steel belt, but I don't wear it to school or in too crowded places. But I'm learning to do so one day . Also I have to remove it for proper cleaning or when I'm having my monthly "lady issues". It has a hole at my ass so I don't have to remove it for pooping, but cleaning is a bit difficult.

As long as I could handle it.

Since I don't know when my chastity ends I don't know if dares could lengthen it

Master or Mistress would never do that. But if both would threw away their keys I still have my emergency keys in a sealed envelope that I have to show them every day.
But if all three set of keys would disappear I would use bolt cutters to open it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:19 AM   #19
trenho
getDare Devil

1. Are you male or female? male

totally, I love it
have the power, the idea of her desperate for an orgasm and leaving her always horny.
4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule? belts are better, more secure.

of course, harshly
yes
of course, more than one too
it depends on her, but I'll try to extend her limit till a long term or permanent sentence if possible.

some here, and tons without a belt.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:32 AM   #20
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

male

yes, a lot

The control, how she is willing to be denied basic access to her private parts. The idea of bringing someone to the point where they just fall to their knees and beg is extremely hot

I prefer belt, mainly for the fact that it's a physical object, a reminder... and it can keep her denied even when she can't take it anymore

Yes, she should. She's in chastity and all orgasms are mine to give or deny. She's denied because she wanted it and shouldn't cheat. EXCEPTION: If it happened during extreme stimulation and she did her best to stop and ruined it. In that case I consider that her own body rebelled against her.

Not in real life, here on GD - yes

yes!

Depends. I prefer very horny subs who need to cum often and get desperate fast. With that explained, as much as she can take plus a bit more to keep her as a leaky, shivering mess

n/a

not in real life

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:38 AM   #21
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Yes

Giving up control over something I now do at will is a big turn on.

I think it can be just a rule. A device would be great but not necessary. If you're giving control of your orgasms, it should be voluntary.

Since the whole point of chastity is being denied orgasm, then yes. If permission hasn't been given, then punishments are a must.

No

No

I'm submissive and don't really get into females.

No

For the girls:
I've been told not to touch before and my orgasms have been controlled before, but not actual chastity, so no.

No

Depends on the agreement given. If conditions were right, then i think as long as they like. Maybe start out with a week or 2 then go from there. I think it would be hot to believe there is hope to think you'll be allowed to cum, but not really know.

Yes

Probably be very upset, but I'd probably have to have an emergency key myself that couldn't be touched unless it's well, an emergency.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:47 PM   #22
Calcifer

Male

Yes.

In my experience, chastity makes you very sexually frustrated, and wearing a chastity device serves as a frequent reminder. The idea of somebody being horny all the time, without any sexual release, is very hot. It also gives a lot of power and control to the keyholder, because the chaste person will usually be very desperate for release.

I think using chastity equipment greatly intensifies the experience. In my experience, denial is pretty easy to ignore without any chastity equipment (or at the very least, frequent stimulation without orgasm). It also requires the chaste person to be more honest and to have more self-control. And it diminishes the power of the keyholder. Unfortunately, I don't think there are many effective long-term options for female chastity belts (and if there are, they're very expensive).

Yes. Rules necessitate a punishment for breaking them. Negative reinforcement is important for encouraging proper behavior (same with positive reinforcement).

No.

Yes.

I would start at several days, and work up to one month or longer. One to three months between orgasms seems good to me. Ultimately it depends on how well behaved she is, and the one to three month range would be for good girls.

--

No.

EDIT - There are some good-looking female chastity devices priced similarly to high-end male chastity devices, but I wouldn't know how effective they are without trying them on somebody.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik

Last edited by Calcifer; 03-25-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:32 PM   #23
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

For all:
Male
Yes! Muchly
The denial of what's considered an nonnegotiable need for many girls makes me very intrigued. The idea of owning somebody's sex, and watching them devolve into a frustrated mess is hot as hell. Especially if you started getting creative with all the other ways you can use her body while denying her of her own pleasure.
It can be just a rule, but the physicality and assurance of a belt is very nice.
Most certainly. That's completely unacceptable. It'd be a long, drawn out punishment, but not nearly as long as the denial they'd undergo afterwards.
Nope
Hell yea
Until she needed an orgasm. Then again, I've yet to meet meet somebody that actually need one. Just people that wanted one. She'd probably have to do something extremely humiliating to prove that need.. The moment her need for orgasm supersedes her public dignity would be the moment she'd be allowed to cum.
N/a
Not yet. Well, not that I know of

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:22 PM   #24
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

1. Are you male or female? Female

2. Are you turned on by the idea of female chastity? So much!

3. What turns you on about it? The idea of no control, being aroused with no release until I'm permitted by behavior

4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule? I think a rule is ok, but you have to decide to follow it. I don't want to decide. I want no choice, no chance that the devil on the right shoulder will convince me to cheat.

5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not? Yes, harshly. It's against policy and point.

6. Have you ever put a female in chastity? No

7. Would you ever put a female in chastity? Not really my thing

9. If you wouldn't for #7, why not? I'm a straight female. I want the chastity!

10. Do you know, or have you ever met a female in chastity? Yes

For the girls:
11. Have you ever been in chastity? If so, for how long? Max two weeks

12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one? Yes. Rule, and the cord to my Hitachi is padlocked.

13. How long would be the longest you would agree to be in chastity for? I want to be held on true chastity for months with no chance of orgasm

14. Would you accept dares or competitions that could lengthen your chastity? Yes!

15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key? I'd be upset. I'd probably get a locksmith.....or learn to cum from anal.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:39 AM   #25
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Thanks everyone for posting, keep it up! I'm honestly surprised so many females responded, and that so many want to be in chastity! Also hi Leia, long time no see!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 03-26-2018 at 10:01 AM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:18 AM   #26
Simi

For all:
female

yes on both sides

Same as with all things, the control.

It can be just a rule but there is something much more intense about seeing steel locking someone away

unless their dom made them and gave permission then yes, as always in chastity. In my case when i can be triggered to cum from the dom then its very much still under his control, if someone makes them self cum then they are obviously misbehaving and should be punished.

Not as yet

Of course

Same length as my puppy (illputitin) entirely up to my whims, eventually there will be no more orgasms...

not in person, but of course perky :P (my fave dirty girl)
For the girls:
no touch rules maybe 2-3 months, denial 11, belted none as yet but soon will be.

by hypnosis, i am blocked and often numb to sensation between our sessions. In a month or so i will have a belt arrive however (female hybrid from fancy steel)

However long my dom desired, i havent cum for 11 months previous but i know chastity will be harder
I would most likely only enter chastity under control of a domiannt so no, it would be entirely under their control. Apart from anything else with me not being able to cum without a dominant (various types of training on this, latest being hypnotic)

Not be impressed at all, but i know i could always get out via a locksmith if the relationship ended, however for hygiene reasons its a very stupid thing to do with most female belts, and in fact any full belt as health issues/body shape changes ill eventually require its removal. (whereas my puppy does want it and i am currently encasing the spare key to his CB in resin now )
I could cope with never cumming again but its the practical side that would be the problem.

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:23 AM   #27
CookieRaider
Account Banned

For all:
Female
Yes. The more I think about it the more I think I'd like to try it.
Just the idea of giving up control.
I don't think it has to be a requirement but it's probably a lot more fun with a belt.
Yes because if they were put in chastity they're disobeying an order.

No

I don't know. Maybe.

I don't know.

Reason why I don't know is because I fit more in the submissive role, I think.

No

For the girls:
No

Not in chastity.

For a small amount of time with a clear mind. Probably would agree to something a lot longer if caught in the right mood.

Depends on the circumstances.

Depending on the mood I could possibly feel the rush, but they better find a way to get me out of it eventually.
CookieRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:59 PM   #28
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Key

For all:

Male

Yes

The knowledge that the longer they are denied the more compliant and needy they become.

No but I would like to buy them a Neosteel chastity device to add to the Humiliation and act as a constant reminder.

Definitely, all D/so is based on Reward and Punishment, the punishment does not need to be physical it can be extra time in chastity or Humiliation.

Yes 4 One has just ended, but Slave_e remains chaste since New year.

Of course.

Slave_E is currently in chastity for the year, the other lady just did 3 amazing months, I was impressed a little encouragement some teasing and lots of playing with her mind helped her last so long.

N/A

Yes 4 amazing ladies.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #29
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Yes, very much interested and into this!

It's a control thing. Either holding power over someone in a very intimate way, or giving up that intimate control.

Equipment/belt is definitely better than denial as a rule. But as long as someone is commited and honest then it isn't required.

Yes, because they've not followed their rules. If you don't follow a rule you get punished, it's very simple.

Sadly, no

200% yes, i would love to

Until she earned her release! Which could be a very long time

Not irl, but i know people online who are in chastity.

Yes, just a day or two under my own control.

No

That's tricky. I think it would have to be a bet/challenge/competition, with high stakes for duration. But i'd commit fully if i lost, even if that left me unhappy.

Hehe, absolutely. I'd take dares/competitions to get in chastity in the first place.
(and before i'm flooded with messages, that would only be against other females)

Stab them. Although i doubt i'd ever give away my keys.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:49 AM   #30
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Female chastity

For all:
1. Are you male or female? female

2. Are you turned on by the idea of female chastity? yes

3. What turns you on about it? it turns me on and makes me submissive and pliable

4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule? rule is fine, I do not need equipment

5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not? yes

6. Have you ever put a female in chastity? yes

8. If you would for #7, how long would you keep her in chastity? as long as possible

10. Do you know, or have you ever met a female in chastity? yes

For the girls:
11. Have you ever been in chastity? If so, for how long? yes, I'm chaste right now for since last year

12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one? yes, by rule

I want to stay chaste the whole year

14. Would you accept dares or competitions that could lengthen your chastity? yes

15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key? I do not want to be locked in a belt

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, female chastity