Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
chapdanny

Male Keep me locked and horny and well-used

Hi everyone! I've been following along on the sidelines for a while so I finally decided to take the plunge and make an account for myself! This is my first post.

I would like to ask the lovely getdare community to help me on my transformation into a slave for real men to use and enjoy. I have been masturbating far to much for a submissive boy, and I need to retain focus for four more weeks of school. So... help decide my chastity and edging time!

I'm splitting this into a few different parts: class time, exam time and summertime.

The first three posts will decide the class time rules.
Post #1: Chastity time (can be all four weeks, can be unlock once a week, up to you)
Post #2: Edging (number of edges to be completed before the end of term (April 6))
Post #3: Cock count (decide the number of cocks I must satisfy weekly, but please be considerate of the fact that time is limited as I am very busy with school)
Orgasms will only be allowed if I don't fall behind on the edge schedule.

The next three posts will decide the exam time rules.
Post #4: Chastity time
Post #5: Edging
Post #6: Cock count
Again, orgasms only allowed if edges are complete. And time opens up a little bit at least, as I have no class to attend.

The next posts will be for summer time.
Lucky post #7 gets to pick my weekly cock count for the entire summer, as well as choose a period of 30 days when I will be locked in chastity with no chance of release.
Each post after will have the option of adding 1 day in chastity as well as up to 10 edges to be completed when I'm not locked. At this point, no more than 5 posts per person per day and no consecutive posting.

Sorry for the long winded post, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
chapdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:40 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You are in chastity whole time, but can be unlocked for 1 hour per day if you get a permission from 3 different people during that day.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #3
sockboy

You are gonna do 100 edges in total until the end of your term. Enjoy them! And don't cum!

Likes: anal, edge, pain, feet, workout, hidden public, cum denial
Dislikes: hard pain, humiliation, pee, cum eating
Limits: show face, permanent, illegal, full public, social
I need permission to cum. Last time I was allowed to make myself cum: Sept 19.
mistle_toe on chaturbate
soxxx_boy on kik

Check out my OnlyFans!
sockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 10:08 AM   #4
sonofthanatos

Every week you need to satisfy at least 3 cocks. That should give you the weekend and one week night to find guys, and you can study every other night.
sonofthanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
chapdanny

Thanks so much to those who've already posted. The rest of my term is scheduled. I'll lock into chastity for 4 weeks, edge 100 times before the end of term, and make sure I satisfy three dicks each week.

Next up is the exam period (April 7th-27th). Technically my time opens up a little, keep that in mind. And I'll mention that the 27th happens to be my birthday :-P
Old 03-11-2018, 11:02 AM   #6
chapdanny

Hoping to get another few posts on here to decide the parameters for my exam chastity session!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #7
chasteboi2

Lovely to see another boy who likes to lock himself up in chastity for school! It's proven to be helpful for me, I hope you find the same.

With that in mind, I think you should be locked up at all times during the exam period, except on exam days. Don't need a straining cage to distract from your examination. And if you feel it went well, take the day after off as well, and relax and recoup for the next one. Hope this is fair for you! Good luck!

Chastity belts: cb-6000s (in chrome finish or silicon), rikers clear

I LOVE HAVING MY COCK LOCKED!
Kik: thisguyoerhere
chasteboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:49 AM   #8
chapdanny

Thank you chasteboi!

Been locked up only a few days and I'm really horny already! Excited to see what kind of edging tasks and cock count I need to meet for the exam period!
Old 03-16-2018, 05:09 PM   #9
chapdanny

Since tomorrow is st patricks's day, I'm feeling lucky and hoping to get some more posts on this thread.

Next up: any edging that is prescribed before the end of my exam period
Old 03-18-2018, 02:28 PM   #10
chapdanny

Just a little update for anyone following along. This week was pretty busy schoolwise and I didn't have a lot of time throughout the week to satisfy my cock count. So I found myself last night at 0, and needing to get on it!
Since it was St Patty's Day, and I live in a university town, it was quite easy to find some drunk straight boys who were willing to get their dicks sucked, and I got up to 4 last night! The first guy kept telling his friends where to go to get free head from a sissy bitch, and no sooner had I swallowed one load than I was working on getting the next. I felt so slutty, but was so into it because I've been horny all week with no access to my own dick. It felt great to feel a hard cock again, and I can't wait until next week!
Old 03-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
sockboy

That sounds really hot! Thanks for the update. The right place for sub gay boys is down on their knees with at least one cock in their mouth You did swallow all the loads like you should, right? And did you show the straight boys your cage?

Also: I think it's my turn again to set the amount of edges, correct?
You have 20 days, and because you've said you have more free time, I think I'm giving you another 120 edges to do, thats about 6 a day. In addition to the 120 , you get to do as many edges you want on your birthday - but they don't count to the total, and you're not allowed to cum!

Have fun =)

mistle_toe on chaturbate
soxxx_boy on kik

Check out my OnlyFans!
Old 03-24-2018, 11:10 AM   #12
chapdanny

Awesome! Thank you sockboy! You can rest assured that I swallowed and savoured every single drop!

I'm already pretty horny, and I can't wait to see what the exam period holds for me... I can feel my little slave balls filling and I can't wait to see where my horniness peaks!

Next up: what's my cock quota for the exam period?
Old 03-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #13
chapdanny

So I have a couple more weeks of satisfying three men, before those rules change. How many cocks should I work to please each week during the month of April?
Old 04-07-2018, 12:20 AM   #14
sockboy

I think that you should do more than last time, so Im gonna set it at 4 per week. Enjoy, and of course, swallow!

mistle_toe on chaturbate
soxxx_boy on kik

Check out my OnlyFans!
Old 04-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #15
chapdanny

Alright, so it's officially the exam period.
Today I took the time to make sure all my edges for the last few weeks were completed, and locked back into my cage until my first exam. Hoping to relieve some horniness by riding a nice guy tonight.

THE NEXT POST GETS TO DECIDE MY FATE FOR THE SUMMER!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edging, sissy