Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2018, 07:34 AM   #46
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I like the lion .. perhaps your dom will give you special permission to uncage for this:

The task is to hump the lion to cum then lick all the cum off the lion.

Additional stipulations to make it more likely for your master to allow:
- you must not draw it out you are not humping for enjoyment you are basically being forced to breed with the lion. This is only to release the cum.
- some pain could be incorporated during or after, ball hitting perhaps.
- must be well documented in video or photos

Good luck I hope your Dom agrees to it.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:21 AM   #47
Simi

Unfortunatly I wont be letting him cum for that. He has a limited amount of orgasms left before the chastity is pernament (5 + or - X where x may be 0,1,2,3,4,5)
He will find out if its the last one after he asks for it, unless he already has had that last one... in which cause i may just torment him....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 05-29-2018, 08:17 AM   #48
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Wow, permanent chastity...

I don't think I could handle that, I would be a mess and would require constant attention as a result. But maybe you are talking about only removing his cage when you want to play with him and put it back in your cage?

Either way, it will be a nervous game for him. Kind of like Russian roulettes... But with your" package. And let's be honest. If your cage is around it, it belongs to you and isn't his

Perhaps, he should beg you to to allow him to use a vibrator on his cage... If that doesn't work as I don't believe it will. I think he should write 5 reasons he loves having you as his Mistress and then tell us all what he feels about permanent chastity. He should keep in mind that you are reading this, but be completely honest.

I will pray that it is the one where you will take it off when you want as that is a little more realistic in my eyes. But, I am not him and if he accepts. Then he knows the consequences. I can only imagine the worrying he does about it. I mean, he could already be past the point of no return. Hmmm, that is a scary thought.

Really scary, it feels like it is something out of a scarry movie.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:10 AM   #49
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

First of all: Hello Getdare - Yeah, I know - I am on and off. But I always come back to play with you

That is such a sweet post with some interesting things I'd like to address for you.

Permanent Chastity:
Well, I have dabbled with orgasm denial and chastity for a few years now. Always just enjoying the arousal and pleasure of the play - and then the orgasm eventually hits. And as soon as the orgasm has hit - poof! All gone. What I am doing with my life. It's like a drug and as soon as its intended prupose stops working the down afterwards is just too stupid and strange and I just miss that pleasure and arousal - not even edging! Just anything before the edge!
So, I went one year orgasmless. Most of it in chastity as well. While it is way harder to get the stimulation that makes the going without orgasm worthwhile, it is so much more fun to not have that post orgasm depression anymore!

And along comes Mistress Simi - offering to not just take me in as her pet, but actually enjoying the idea of eventually keeping her pet orgasm-less!
One subby moment leads to another and I am down to ten orgasms for the rest of my life. And quite some more subby moments and talks with between Rex (my dom-side needed a name to differentiate when topping Mistress) .. between Rex and Mistress about her pet and poof: it's now between 0 and 10 orgasms left and puppy doesn't know how many.

That fact in itself makes it very tough to even want to ask for orgasms. Is there no orgasm left? Well, I'd pretty much like to know that as soon as possible - but I have to ask for an orgasm to get that info eventually. But what if it is only one that is left? I then would have maybe gotten my last one just because I was curious, rather than in a desperate "in the moment need" for an orgasm.

So, yeah: There is no letting the puppy out except for health or TSA reasons.

Concerning the stimulation I miss so much: You may have seen a certain lion up there? And yeah, a decent vibrator is on puppy's wishlist as well.

Something interesting I have found out: I thought I'd enjoy chastity for the easy horniness. But that is not true at all! Being horny and not able to release that feeling with an orgasm is source of evil frustration. What I do enjoy about the chastity - and will hopefully get more out of, is the (easy) arousal and how long it can last. The frustration from not getting over the edge then, is then taken care of by the knowledge that there is no post-orgasm-depression.

So, yeah, I hope I addressed the questions you had? Feel free to ask away if new ones arose, or I have forgotten to address something you mentioned.

Is it scary? Only the bit that lets me fear I could just have "wasted" my very last orgasm. Everything else - thanks to the best owner in the world - is heaven on earth, and I can finally be myself:

-Puppy

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 06-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #50
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

How about you hump the lion in every room in your house...

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nick wild for this post:
Old 06-19-2018, 10:29 AM   #51
Simi

Thanks everyone who sent tasks so far, i will speak to my pup and check if he had completed all he could do and make sure he does reports (or remind him to over the next few days)

this weekend we are meeting so you guys may find there are some nice photos of my little puppy making there way on GD....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, golden, puppy, task ideas