MrFrustration
Longtime User

Have another 10 minutes...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:38 AM   #32
RigStone
getDare Sweetheart

Adding 10 minutes with an ice cube on each nipple

Likes: Hands free/prostate orgasm, anal, joi, teasing, ruined orgasm, hypno, edging and denial, chastity, creative dares.

Dislikes/Punishments: Forced multiple orgasms, long term only allowed ruined orgasms, all day butt plug.

Limits: Public, extreme pain and cbt, scat, face, permanent, long term denial (30+ Days), family, Burning).

Toys: 6.5" dildo, prostate massager, butt plug, Fleshlight, Chastity cage

Choose what I watch for February
RigStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:41 AM   #33
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Adding another 10 minutes.
Since you're again late, you'll do the belt punishment again.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:45 AM   #34
bourbon2k15

Default check in 5

11th response: +10min, Clamped Nipples
--I came right away, I didn't have time to even put myself in a lasting position (on my knees, hands on my thighs) before I was cuming. I couldn't stop, only had few moments where I would relax. Sir only counted 3 noticeable orgasms, I swear it had to have been more but I can't really think while i'm cuming. The clamps were a welcomed pain but they did nothing but cause the Orgasms to happen faster than I had expected :P ~Return Time: 11.15a / Orgasms: 30

12th response: +10min, Melted Wax on tits
--Sir had read your response while I was doing the 11th and he had 4 tealights melting in preparation. I had only been able to hold a kneeling position long enough for 2 candles to be poured on my tits (1 on each) before I was cuming. I was put onto my back, as I had fallen to my front, and sir poured the other 2 candles while I came. Managed to calm myself down but only for a few minutes, I came 5 times in total ~ Return time: 11.25 / Orgasms: 35

13th response: +10min, Face Down and Ass Up - Tits resting in ice water
--Sir also had read this response as I was doing the 11th and had a bowl of water ready with ice in it. Sitting for around 15 minutes, the water is properly cold. I had to balance myself on my hands and knees, elbows bent low enough for my tits to hang in the water. They got so cold so fast. Sir let me remove my tits for 30 seconds every 2 minutes as to not harm me with the temperature. I only came twice, the ice water doing me very well to calm my body down and give me a small break ~ Return time: 11.35 / Orgasms: 37

All responses are being put into a spreadsheet as they come in so that I may not lost my spot, so don't worry! We are at 22 total responses! Sir is very happy. He is also happy that I don't seem to type fast enough in these responses and it's causing me to rack up pussy spanks

So far i've requested 3 pussy spanks and all 3 have been responded to!

Unless you specify that your post is meant to add 10 minutes then it will not! I will not be spanking my pussy unless it is for a requested pussy spank! I may be being slow at writing these responses because I want pussy spanks

Late again! 1 more pussy spank to be responded to!

Return to vibe time: 11.45
Looking for: 1 pussy spanks

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-23-2018 at 09:48 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #35
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Good work have another 10 minutes...
Old 01-23-2018, 10:06 AM   #36
Sammylikes

10 more minutes and 10 more pussy spabks with a charging cord. Make sure they hit your swollen clit !

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:10 AM   #37
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Aooowww Sammy you got it from me!
Anyway... Add 10 more minutes this time with wood spoon on the tits covered with toothpaste. 5 left + 5 right. keep toothpaste to buzz yourself

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

My BDSM test:
Old 01-23-2018, 10:12 AM   #38
RigStone
getDare Sweetheart

Again adding 10 minutes

Likes: Hands free/prostate orgasm, anal, joi, teasing, ruined orgasm, hypno, edging and denial, chastity, creative dares.

Dislikes/Punishments: Forced multiple orgasms, long term only allowed ruined orgasms, all day butt plug.

Limits: Public, extreme pain and cbt, scat, face, permanent, long term denial (30+ Days), family, Burning).

Toys: 6.5" dildo, prostate massager, butt plug, Fleshlight, Chastity cage

Choose what I watch for February
RigStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:14 AM   #39
Sammylikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Aooowww Sammy you got it from me!
Anyway... Add 10 more minutes this time with wood spoon on the tits covered with toothpaste. 5 left + 5 right. keep toothpaste to buzz yourself
Hehehe. You have to share feom time to time

10 more minutes on all four with a nice collar around your neck.

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

Old 01-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #40
bourbon2k15

Default Check in 6

We've hit 30 responses!

14th response: +10min, Nipple Clamps and Ride dildo
-- The Clamps were fun, as always. My nipples are a bit sore due to the clamping, wax, and ice water they got last round. Sir tugged on the clamps throughout this response. Fucking myself and having the vibe was hard as the vibe fell off a few times but Sir ended up simply holding it in place while I rode my dildo. It had to take a few breaks, short ones, as my thighs started to hurt but I did it! I came twice, the thigh burning helping a lot to fend off orgasms! But the two I did have made my eyes roll into my head because god dammit, cock and vibe? Shits good! ~End time: 11.55a / Orgasms: 39

15th response: +10min
--The clamps were taken off during this response and the pain caused me to cum. There was nothing special happening here other than me on the floor, cuming. I came 5 times. ~End time: 12.05p / Orgasms: 44

16th response: +10min
--Nothing important here other than Sir taking his time to fuck me while I was on my hands and knees. Once more the vibe wouldn't stay in place so he had me hold it while he fucked me. I had to remove it twice, not being able to handle the sensitivity myself, and my pussy was spanked 5 times by Sir's hand in response. She's super sore and my thighs are twitchy now. I came 3 times. I'm regretting this dare a little... ~End time: 12.15 / Orgasms: 49

Return to vibe: 12.30p (supposed to be 12.25)
Looking for: 1 Pussy Spank Requests
Why late: Below Specs
I have completed:
160 minutes (just over 5 rounds)
49 Orgasms
10 pussy spanks

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #41
MrFrustration
Longtime User

This makes wonderful reading.. have yet another 10 minutes.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:34 AM   #42
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Since you're again late this time you'll do the butt + pussy slapping with the belt.
Remember: your cunt once at the beginning and one at the end.
Have you tits clamped too.
adding 10

My BDSM test:
Old 01-23-2018, 11:00 AM   #43
Sammylikes

Damnit. Missed the pussy spanks.
Add 10 minutes and scream "I'm coming sir!" At every orgasm. Make sur it is loud enough so your neighboors might ear you but without beeing sure of it.

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

Old 01-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #44
bourbon2k15

Default Check in 7

17th response:+10min, Nipples tied with a shoelace (tight)
-- Sir had to have me pinch my nipples and hold them out so that he could tie the laces. They pinched at my skin but he didn't bother to fix them, on purpose. I love nipple pain and this caused me to cum 2 consecutive times as Sir pulled on the ties here and there. After removing the ties my nipples are a little extended! I wonder how long it'll take them to go back down I came 3 other times, especially during the removal ~End time: 12.40p / Orgasms: 54

18th response: +10min, 10 pussy spanks
-- Since it wasn't specified on what to spank with, these pussy spanks were done with a rubber flip flip. I am soaking wet and Sir laughed as I spanked myself because of the extra loud wet slaps. My pussy is properly red now. My clit a little swollen from the 10 minutes after this spanking, and i've begged sir to end the dare. He denied me. I came 4 times and sir is changing the vibrator from my bullet vibe to my regular one. This regular one can be taped differently so that my wetness doesn't cause it to fall off. ~End time: 12.50p / Orgasms: 58

19th response: +10, 8 belt slaps across the butt
-- Sir said we aren't doing these pussy slaps due to a PM issue. I can't spank myself on the arse well enough for Sir so he did the spanks himself. He made sure to have a half cocked arm before each hit and my ass how has 4 defined welts and a lot of redness. He hopes that I will be given more ass spanking, though with things that he doesn't have to help with (such as kitchen utensils, flip flop, brush, hand, etc). I came 3 times, the pain from the spanking doing well to help me calm down ~ End time: 1p / Orgasms: 61

I have to take a 20min extended break so that I may do a daily task that will not be done during this dare (skyping a family member).
Return to vibe time: 1.30 (meant to be 1.10 - 20 min late)
Looking for: 4 pussy spanking requests

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-23-2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:19 AM   #45
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Not adding 10 since it's not my turn. But since it is requested:
Have 10 pussy spanks with a flat wooden spoon in your car trunk, legs widely spread.
To go to the car wear only heels, a tight top and a short skirt.

My BDSM test:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, nipple pain, punishment