Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 10:05 PM   #16
MrFrustration
Longtime User

After about an hour you are still there, legs shaking in your heels, wet with sweat, still being forced to clench and squirm around the plug by the inbuilt tense unit as bidding commences for your 6th orgasm. They make you wait an extra long time before finally the voice says 'cum now's. You are tired and so you need to squirm up and down on the dildo as your arousal builds, feeling it's huge size fill your clenching pussy even further with each stroke.As you do this you picture yourself, standing wet and naked in the middle of that crowded room and this thought drags you over the edge to another long deep orgasm which once more causes you to fight to stay on your feet.

The night continues...
Old 01-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #17
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default cocktail hour, and an edgy Friday at the office.

Good evening all,

Currently andrea is occupied with cocktail hour duty. I must say she is performing in an exemplary fashion this evening! She also seems to have an extra dash of enthusiasm, no doubt thanks to your efforts on her thread.

I am greatful.

Please, continue posting, I trust you all agree; we certainly want andrea to have a "busy" day at work tomorow.

Cheers,

Bc1iron, Sir Robert.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:36 AM   #18
humili8meplz

Andrea,

Thank you for your awesome description of what you are wearing, what you want and what will be done to you. The thought of you in those clothes at work is a huge turn on for me - so here is what I would be doing with you...

Firstly I would want you dressed in exactly what you were wearing at work. I am your manager and you will do all that I say. I have noticed that my employee has become a little slut. So I will invite you into my office to talk about the meeting that we have tomorrow. An important business meeting with some of our best clients. They too have noticed your clothing choices and agree that you have become a slut - no not a little bit of a slut a real slutty dirty whore. I invite you into my office and get to stand in front on my newly purchased mirror. " Come and look in the mirror and tell me what do you see?" You reply "Andrea, Sir!". "Yes but what is Andrea..."

This will continue until you admit that you are a dirty slut. Once you have admitted your position we will continue...

"So Andrea how long have you been getting distracted at work?" How long have you been playing with yourself, vibrating yourself, edging yourself?"

I will await your truthful reply...

So I have been paying you all this time and you have repaid me by becoming a little time wasting slut. STAND UP?

So me what you're wearing, bra pushing your tits high into my face... Take off your blouse and let me see them properly - after all that's what you want isn't it. You want to be seen those giant tits to be seen by everyone. Don't you.

Now I have noticed that you have changed your perfume. What is it now O'dr Pussy. Lift your tight little skirt - let me see. Oh I'm not worried about you getting me for sexism - you've done so little work that I could fire you now...

A nice little cunt chain. How sweet. What happens if I give it a little pull. You seem to enjoy that tugging against your pussy and your very horny clit...

That smell... put your hand down there and show me how wet you are...

Dripping aren't you. Wait have you got a vibe in.

I will await you admission that you have a remote vibe.

Give me that remote. I immediately turn it and you on.

I cam see you grinding your pussy into that chain. Desparate to cum. So I'll turn it off and let you calm down a little.

Actually Slut I invited you in here because I have a new job for you. I want you to be the office slut. Yes you will be on stand by so that our clients can use you when needed. To fetch and carry in that sexy way you do and so I can use your tits, and the needs of your pussy to distract our clients.

But for now I want a coffee so go and get me one. I'll turn your vibe back on until you come back with a full cup of coffee, If you cum at all in this time I will fire you and tell everyone in the office about what a slut you are.

So go.

Coffee is 4 floors away and you will have to walk or wait for the lift. Your vibe going crazy in that pussy of yours. You will be desparate to cum. Now if you use the lift you must tighten that crotch chain all the time you're in it.

When you get back - if the cup is full I will turn off the vibe. If I remember - when I've finished my drink.

No cumming. No orgasm at all. I want you to be at the very edge for a long time.

Now undo the top buttons on that shirt I want people to see your cleavage. Go and prepare for our meeting.

When I get bored in my office I will turn the vibe on and off as I like. Looking out and watching your body jerk, seeing your breathing change. Looking at your eyes and seeing that need to cum grow again and again in your body. Your eyes asking me either to stop the vibe or give permission for you to cum.

When the meeting starts and I invite you back in to my office - I tell the other team what you are like and how proud I am of your abilities. In the mean time I have wired the clicker for your slides into the remote for your vibe. Every time I change a slide or want to show something your get a vibe. Again and again your let out a little yelp and jerk your body. You looking at them. Can they tell how turned on you are. How close you are to coming.

Later I tell their lead guy what is happening and he looks at you smiles and asks for your remote. They'll give us a good deal if he gets to play with you. Again and again and again he turns on the vibe. Or tells you to yank. If you cum we get to give them the good deal, worth millions if you can hold out they give us the good deal.

How does it feel the be so turned on and know that if you cum you will have let us all down. Likely I would have to fire you. He is desparate to not lose so leave you on for 30 minutes - getting wetter and wetter, closer and closer. Yank that chain make the orgasm go away.

How desparate are you... (Take 2 minutes out and tell your master how desparate you'd be after 30 mins of constant vibing).

The meeting is over and you have been a good slut. Not cuming at all. How wet are you... Even your chair is soaked. There's a patch on the floor and it smells of your pussy juice.

Go back to your desk. I bet you feel great and defeated. You still have a job but no orgasm. Back at your desk you're a mess. The need to cum so great and no chance of it happening.

I see Mr Perv come and ask you something - he notices your breasts so large he smells your pussy so wet and asks you what's wrong.

You phone rings and immediately your pussy starts to vibe. "You probably think that you can't take any more" comes my voice over the phone. "So I order you to CUM right now" Yank that chain and let your orgasm out right now. Let Mr Perv see and hear you come. We all know what a slut you are.

As you leave work that night I say goodbye to you and remind you that we have another meeting tomorrow. I ask you to say hi to your master (calling him by name) you realise that he is behind all this. Now every work day will be torture sexy, slutty orgasmic torture...

Happy cuming
The following 2 users say Thank You to humili8meplz for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 08:43 AM   #19
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Today is the day!

I wonder if your coworkers will catch on to your extra excitement today....

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 01-13-2017, 10:50 AM   #20
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Just had such a wonderful thought while stuck at my desk working! How nice it would be to have you in my office on your knees under my desk sucking away on my hard cock during your lunch break. Every now and then someone coming in and talking with me but being a good slut you wouldn't stop sucking and worry 1 bit about getting caught. Your only worry would be extracting all the cum from my hard cock!

Of course during my lunch break I would come return the favor! I wonder how much pervy guy would see with your dress hiked up above your hips your legs spread wide and someone under the desk licking away at your wet pussy? I bet you can almost feel my tongue sliding up and down those wet lips teasing you knowing I wouldn't dare let you cum only edge the absolute crap out of you.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #21
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default time to catch up

Andrea,

It would appear you are falling behind on your reporting again.

Im sure you dont want to disappoint all whom have contributed to this thread so far....

I suggest, for your own good, you catch up as soon as practical.

Regards,

Sir Robert

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 12:55 PM   #22
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

It's three in the afternoon here and I've been checking back in all day from my office

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 01-13-2017, 01:05 PM   #23
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

If I were in charge of Andrea's orgasms tonight (which I'm not, though it's fun to fantasize), I'd make every late* report require another orgasm added to the evening fun. The poor thing.

*late defined any way I saw fit.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 01-13-2017, 03:27 PM   #24
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default What a Crazy Day

Good day Kind Sirs;

This slut respectfully requests your forgiveness for her tardy reporting, let me assure you I have been overwhelmed with edging while trying desperately to keep myself together at my desk.....and other locations in the building.

I have 3 hours left in my office day, I will do my best to catch up on my reports and keep up with my edges. Thank you so much for giving me a bit of a reprieve for the past couple hours as I struggle to not get too far behind.

Hopefully there wont be to many more posts...........I am a wet quivering mess right now, even the slightest movement causing the chain to slip across my pulsing clit sends a shiver throughout my body and at times, I emit a slight whimper......

I want to cum so bad, I want to feel Sir cock fill my mouth, I want to feel "owned"..........but most of all, I want to "please"

xoxoxo..........

Andreaswallows..........and tries to hold herself together

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 07:12 PM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconious View Post
Hm, It looks like I came back either right on time, or just a little bit late.

Well, This is how I'd like to make you come...or actually not make you cum, just come very very very close.

I'd have you start in a Hotel Bar, Wearing a trenchcoat just long enough to cover your ass when you sit down, and nothing else aside from some dark red lipstick. One of the male patrons would have a key to the room I was in, and you would be instructed to find it. The way you would find it is to send a drink to the man you think has the key, with a napkin marked by your lipstick. If you are wrong, and he comes to talk to you, you need to have a 5 minute conversation with the man, trying to get him to go away while also showing him as much skin as you can.

When you find the man with the key, you would make it up to the room indicated by the key. You would be instructed to knock on the door instead of coming in, if you ignored that instruction, we'll get to that in a minute. After your knock, you would remove your trenchcoat, fold it up, kneel down, and hold it out in front of you. If you failed to do so before I opened the door, it would be the same as if you walked into the room in the first place.

Once I opened the door, I would take the trenchcoat from you, and you would crawl in on your hands and knees. I would sit down and you would remove my penis from my pants, and give me one of your amazing(or so I hear) Blowjobs, but you would stop before I came in your mouth. At that point, you would stand up, and I would bind your hands behind your back, both at the wrists and the elbows, to make sure you are nice and secure. I would then put a nice ring gag in your mouth, the type that has connectors on either side, then put on nipple clamps, and attach a chain from each clamp to the sides of your gag, forcing you to keep your head down if you don't want to pull on your nipple clamps. Then I would lock a collar on your neck, and bend you over the back of a kitchen chair. So your legs are over the back of the chair, and your face is close to the seat. I'd attach a leash from your collar to the brace on the front of the chair, so you'd be forced to stay like that, then I would Tie your legs to the chair legs, in several spots to force your legs apart.

If you had not followed my instructions earlier, I would then take a nice heavy flogger, and turn your ass and upper thighs to a nice red color at this point. If you had followed my instructions, I would then take a Hitachi, and proceed to force you to edge with it, then give you a second, then fuck your pussy with my hard cock, still wet from your saliva earlier, after a couple sets of these, you would hear a knock on the door, and you would hear a set of heavy footsteps and a set of light footsteps walk in the door. They would walk around and you would hear one of them set down on the bed, and you would be able to catch out of the corner of your eye a lithe nude figure kneel down in front of the bed, and you could then hear the slurping of a blowjob from that direction, all while I continue to go back and forth between the wand and my throbbing cock keeping you on edge. when I was ready to come, I would walk around the chair, grab your hair, and pull your head up, putting a sharp pull on your nipple clamps, at this point you would see a man in a suit sitting on the bed receiving a blowjob from a nude slave girl with her hands tied behind her back and a collar on her throat. I would then shove my cock into your mouth held open by that ring gag, and cum into your throat. I would then unhook your nipple clamps, tie the hitachi on your pussy, turn it up all the way, and hold your head so you had to watch the slave girl giving her master a blowjob, as you finally got your release and came yourself.

Have fun Andrea.
Sir Arconius....yes, my dripping wet cunt tingled while I read your post. My next favorite to pleasuring my Sir with my mouth, is watching another slut try to pleasure her Sir....even though I become aroused watching, I would love to show her, teach her....allow her to give the best cock sucking she can. In my office, imagining this slut pleasure her Sir, my fingers found my clit underneath while still at my desk....yes, and with the other hand tugging on that fucking chain...I want to cum, picturing the slut, wanting to mentor her to be the best cum slut she can be....

Pussy throbbing, really finding it hard to stay on task with my job....especially knowing its just hours that I will see my Sir...

xoxo,
andreaswallows....and.....

Old 01-13-2017, 07:37 PM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well in case you are still at work... I would blindfold you before anything else happens, corset you, strip you naked, oil your beautiful body and then gag you and place your highest heels on your feet.

Then I would place you, blind and dumb, in the car with the top down and drive through the streets to a bar. I would lead you to the centre of a crowded room where everyone is waiting and order you to stand and spread your legs. Between then would be a pole screwed to the floor with a large dildo on top of it. The first you would know about it is when it is thrust deep into your wet pussy and locked there, anchoring you by your pussy in the centre of the room. Soon after your pussy muscles would begin to clench involuntarily and you would realise it is a tense unit. The crowd mourners as you gasp with the feel of your muscles clenching around the dildo over and over, without stopping.

Then you would feel the bite of clamps on your nipples and you feel yourself approaching orgasm. Your hands are tied behind your back and a voice growls in your ear 'do not cum yet, I am selling your orgasms'.

So you stand there, pussy clenching, legs quivering as a bidding process begins until finally your orgasm is bought and the voice says you may try to cum. It is not very hard, and soon you are moaning and squirming and trying to keep upright. Your cum is squirting down your thighs and you are making animal noises of pleasure. When the orgasm is done the muscle clenching continues without stopping as the crowd noise increases.

Then, to your horror, the voice says 'ok how much will you give me for the next one.. Don't worry if you miss out this round, we have a long night ahead of us'...
I LOVE BEING WATCHED....cock in my mouth....my pussy dripping wet

Or perhaps, a cock deep in my slutty cunt....they shall decide....I will obey

Oh please sir....don't let them stop

I tugged hard over and over...my clit so sensitive...I edged deliciously with each tug....

I had to go to the bathroom yet again today....I was so fucking horny...still trying to find the spot that Sir finds...

THANK GAWD I am seeing him tonight....

Old 01-13-2017, 07:41 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
After about an hour you are still there, legs shaking in your heels, wet with sweat, still being forced to clench and squirm around the plug by the inbuilt tense unit as bidding commences for your 6th orgasm. They make you wait an extra long time before finally the voice says 'cum now's. You are tired and so you need to squirm up and down on the dildo as your arousal builds, feeling it's huge size fill your clenching pussy even further with each stroke.As you do this you picture yourself, standing wet and naked in the middle of that crowded room and this thought drags you over the edge to another long deep orgasm which once more causes you to fight to stay on your feet.

The night continues...
Mmmmm....you know the rules Sir....no consecutive posting....nice try

Old 01-13-2017, 08:16 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by humili8meplz View Post
Andrea,

Thank you for your awesome description of what you are wearing, what you want and what will be done to you. The thought of you in those clothes at work is a huge turn on for me - so here is what I would be doing with you...

Firstly I would want you dressed in exactly what you were wearing at work. I am your manager and you will do all that I say. I have noticed that my employee has become a little slut. So I will invite you into my office to talk about the meeting that we have tomorrow. An important business meeting with some of our best clients. They too have noticed your clothing choices and agree that you have become a slut - no not a little bit of a slut a real slutty dirty whore. I invite you into my office and get to stand in front on my newly purchased mirror. " Come and look in the mirror and tell me what do you see?" You reply "Andrea, Sir!". "Yes but what is Andrea..."

This will continue until you admit that you are a dirty slut. Once you have admitted your position we will continue...

"So Andrea how long have you been getting distracted at work?" How long have you been playing with yourself, vibrating yourself, edging yourself?"

I will await your truthful reply...

So I have been paying you all this time and you have repaid me by becoming a little time wasting slut. STAND UP?

So me what you're wearing, bra pushing your tits high into my face... Take off your blouse and let me see them properly - after all that's what you want isn't it. You want to be seen those giant tits to be seen by everyone. Don't you.

Now I have noticed that you have changed your perfume. What is it now O'dr Pussy. Lift your tight little skirt - let me see. Oh I'm not worried about you getting me for sexism - you've done so little work that I could fire you now...

A nice little cunt chain. How sweet. What happens if I give it a little pull. You seem to enjoy that tugging against your pussy and your very horny clit...

That smell... put your hand down there and show me how wet you are...

Dripping aren't you. Wait have you got a vibe in.

I will await you admission that you have a remote vibe.

Give me that remote. I immediately turn it and you on.

I cam see you grinding your pussy into that chain. Desparate to cum. So I'll turn it off and let you calm down a little.

Actually Slut I invited you in here because I have a new job for you. I want you to be the office slut. Yes you will be on stand by so that our clients can use you when needed. To fetch and carry in that sexy way you do and so I can use your tits, and the needs of your pussy to distract our clients.

But for now I want a coffee so go and get me one. I'll turn your vibe back on until you come back with a full cup of coffee, If you cum at all in this time I will fire you and tell everyone in the office about what a slut you are.

So go.

Coffee is 4 floors away and you will have to walk or wait for the lift. Your vibe going crazy in that pussy of yours. You will be desparate to cum. Now if you use the lift you must tighten that crotch chain all the time you're in it.

When you get back - if the cup is full I will turn off the vibe. If I remember - when I've finished my drink.

No cumming. No orgasm at all. I want you to be at the very edge for a long time.

Now undo the top buttons on that shirt I want people to see your cleavage. Go and prepare for our meeting.

When I get bored in my office I will turn the vibe on and off as I like. Looking out and watching your body jerk, seeing your breathing change. Looking at your eyes and seeing that need to cum grow again and again in your body. Your eyes asking me either to stop the vibe or give permission for you to cum.

When the meeting starts and I invite you back in to my office - I tell the other team what you are like and how proud I am of your abilities. In the mean time I have wired the clicker for your slides into the remote for your vibe. Every time I change a slide or want to show something your get a vibe. Again and again your let out a little yelp and jerk your body. You looking at them. Can they tell how turned on you are. How close you are to coming.

Later I tell their lead guy what is happening and he looks at you smiles and asks for your remote. They'll give us a good deal if he gets to play with you. Again and again and again he turns on the vibe. Or tells you to yank. If you cum we get to give them the good deal, worth millions if you can hold out they give us the good deal.

How does it feel the be so turned on and know that if you cum you will have let us all down. Likely I would have to fire you. He is desparate to not lose so leave you on for 30 minutes - getting wetter and wetter, closer and closer. Yank that chain make the orgasm go away.

How desparate are you... (Take 2 minutes out and tell your master how desparate you'd be after 30 mins of constant vibing).

The meeting is over and you have been a good slut. Not cuming at all. How wet are you... Even your chair is soaked. There's a patch on the floor and it smells of your pussy juice.

Go back to your desk. I bet you feel great and defeated. You still have a job but no orgasm. Back at your desk you're a mess. The need to cum so great and no chance of it happening.

I see Mr Perv come and ask you something - he notices your breasts so large he smells your pussy so wet and asks you what's wrong.

You phone rings and immediately your pussy starts to vibe. "You probably think that you can't take any more" comes my voice over the phone. "So I order you to CUM right now" Yank that chain and let your orgasm out right now. Let Mr Perv see and hear you come. We all know what a slut you are.

As you leave work that night I say goodbye to you and remind you that we have another meeting tomorrow. I ask you to say hi to your master (calling him by name) you realise that he is behind all this. Now every work day will be torture sexy, slutty orgasmic torture...

Happy cuming
OH

MY

GAWD....

My dripping wet pussy thanks you....

This slut loves when someone new pays attention, and Sir, you paid attention!!!

I did leave the office by the time I was able to edge to your post, but....you did get the pleasure of the parking garage...and....
Trying to push the limits, not getting into my car, I leaned against the door, and fucked my cunt and tugged the chain while I listened for footsteps.
When I did hear steps, I swear my pussy pulsed...I continued even as the steps faded away.
Darn...this slut didn't get caught. Would have been fitting based on your post.

Again, this slut thanks you!

xoxo
Andreaswallows....and anticipates your next posts....

Old 01-13-2017, 08:19 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Today is the day!

I wonder if your coworkers will catch on to your extra excitement today....
I am positive they have caught on...

My pussy is throbbing....and you have almost got me over the edge....

My pussy now dripping on my car seat

xoxo

Old 01-13-2017, 08:37 PM   #30
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Well I know I'm a little late to the party so Andrea is probably no longer at work but I wanted to share how I would use her, make her cum, and of course make me cum.

I love seeing a woman dressed up so lets start with how you'll look. You'll be wearing your 4" stilletos, a short skirt preferably one that rides up as you walk if not adjusted now and again, your shelf bra, and a tight white blouse that barely contains your 38DD's. Now that we have the look down let's talk about what you will be doing /will be done to you. I'd like to watch you squirm, edge, and cum in public situations so I would have you put your wevibe in and send you to the mall on a "scavenger hunt" which would involve you going into various stores to perform tasks, interact with people, and overall just act as eye candy for anyone who cares to look. Some of your tasks would involve playing with your pussy in a dressing room or bathroom, teasing your nipples and keeping them on display while you shop, bending over at the waist in the food court, testing how long you'd let that skirt ride up before you adjust it back down, asking for specific items from store employees, etc. All the while I will be nearby hidden from you activating the wevibe and doing my best to put your into compromising positions. I'd love to see you in the middle of the busy mall with your cunt just vibrating away, you trying to fight off an orgasm but losing that battle quickly. I wonder how well you'd be able to keep your composure after the past 2 days of edging and reading what all of us would do to you? Would you break down and just have a screaming orgasm or would you grit your teeth and just quietly ride the orgasm out? Mmmm either way I'm sure you would be fun to watch.

Once you finished your "scavenger hunt" I would take you to the mens room and use you like cock sucking slut you are. I'd start by ripping that blouse open and dressing those nipples up with some clamps before pushing you to your knees in the middle of the bathroom and shoving my cock down your throat. During this you'd be on full display in the middle of the bathroom for the viewing pleasure of anyone lucky enough to walk in. The entire time you work that slutty mouth up and down my long shaft I continue to play with your pussy using the wevibe but I warn you not to cum before I do so you work even harder to get me off. Once I get off I let you cum and then leave you covered in cum on the bathroom floor with nothing but the clothes on your back. "See you at home slut."

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, forced orgasm, heels, sub slave