Old 12-13-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
BondageSubGirl

Default 21 F Tie Up and Degrade

Hello I'm looking for some dares to do over the next few weeks. My hours have been cut at work so I've got way too much time on my hands now. I love being tied up and degraded so anything like that. Call me names, make me spank myself or torture myself whatever. Just be mindful of my limits. All of that information as well as what I have available to use is in my signature. Feel free to ask for more information as well.
BondageSubGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

GAG yourself with one of my our sneakers and tie it behind your head. Then insert your bullet vibe, bind your wrists and ankles while kneeling with your legs spread and nipples clamped. Edge 25 times spanking your nipples 10 times each after every edge. You will not cum before you finish edging. If you fail you will ask for a punishment. If you complete your edges you may force orgasm for 1 hour with your magic wand while still bound and gagged. Be sure to post your report. Enjoy

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #3
InternetSissy

likes - spanking, bondage, pain, humiliation/degradation, gags
dislikes - edging, ice, heavy pain, lines, bladder control,
limits - anal, body writing, pics/cam, public, family, illegal, consuming bodily fluids, diapers

toys - wrist & ankle cuffs, bullet vibrator, nipple clamps,ball gag, inflatable gag, collar, magic wand vibrator, nipple pumps, spreader bar, leather hood, posture collar, bondage straps, rope, 2 padlocks

Ok not sure you can do this, but it sounds fun to it.

For sleeping to night. You will sleep with the spreader bar on, arms spread and tied to something holding you up and also same with breast. This way you are standing but bound also spread eagle.

BESIDES the spreader bar and bondage there is more. You will have the posture collar on as well as the inflatable gag, nipple clamps as well as the magic wand vibe.

The dare is to be spread eagle, while facing a mirror and these toys on you and on. Then stay like that for at least 4 hours or sleep like that. Have fun and report please if anything be free to Message it or so. it can change dare and task if anything

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:39 AM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

So to get started, you need to do some prep. For (preferably) 2 days (more if you're up for it) you must wear only one pair of panties. No changing. No removing except for the usual bathroom and bathing times, after which you must wear it again. Get in some exercise if you'd like.

Now, when you're home in the evening, drink a glass of water and then stuff your mouth with those panties and tape it shut.

Put on the posture collar, your vibe and nipple pumps. Keep a clock handy: you have to stay in the corner for 25 minutes. Find a corner, turn on the vibrator and pump the nips. Wear the leather hood and kneel, with your hands folded behind you. You may sit down on your knees (but that has its consequences) and enjoy corner time.

When you feel it's been 25 minutes, you can remove the hood. If you're under the time, you must edge 2 times for every minute you're late. If you overshoot, that's the number of times you must smack your clit hard.

Loose all bondage apparatus you'd worn.

Keep a bowl nearby, preferably a big bowl. Add to it a few random keys and some thumb pins (and anything fun you can think of.)

Wear the hood again. If you're right handed, padlock your left hand to your right leg. Throw the key into the bowl and give the bowl a shake for good measure. Now, using the free hand, you must spank as follows:
Right nipple: 3
Right breast: 6
Each ass cheek: 10
Clit: 1
(All spanks must be done with the pointed side of a hairbrush, and in that order.)

After one set of spankings, you might search the bowl for the key to your padlock. You can pick only ONE key at a time. If it is the right key, great! If it's not, repeat!!

If you didn't sit on your knees, You're done when you're free and you can enjoy a nice orgasm..

Now, if you chose to sit on your knees during cornertime; you must spread eagle yourself on the bed with the spreadbar and set your wand on your clit on max for 15 minutes of forced orgasms after which you're done.

Pointers:
• Always keep spare key to the padlock nearby, in case it's too much or you need to end the task.
• if you're averse to wearing sweaty panties as a gag, either choose a pair of new ones or use the gag you have.
• be safe, have fun.

Hope you like the dare. PM for anything and I'd love a report

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:22 AM   #5
BondageSubGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
GAG yourself with one of my our sneakers and tie it behind your head. Then insert your bullet vibe, bind your wrists and ankles while kneeling with your legs spread and nipples clamped. Edge 25 times spanking your nipples 10 times each after every edge. You will not cum before you finish edging. If you fail you will ask for a punishment. If you complete your edges you may force orgasm for 1 hour with your magic wand while still bound and gagged. Be sure to post your report. Enjoy
Thank you. I have just finished this. I tied the sneaker on as a gag, though the laces weren't long enough to tie it so I weaved some rope through the laces and used that to tie it on. I then kneeled down and used my spreader bar to keep my legs spread apart and slid in my vibrator. I put the clamps on my nipple. After making sure the vibrator wasn't going to slide out I cuffed my wrists together. It didn't take long to edge though the spanking my nipples after was tricky since my hands were cuffed. I ended up grabbing a ruler and using that to spank myself. I was at edge 23 when I did accidentally cum. I'm very sorry and ask that you please punish me for not being able to control my naughty pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetSissy View Post
Ok not sure you can do this, but it sounds fun to it.

For sleeping to night. You will sleep with the spreader bar on, arms spread and tied to something holding you up and also same with breast. This way you are standing but bound also spread eagle.

BESIDES the spreader bar and bondage there is more. You will have the posture collar on as well as the inflatable gag, nipple clamps as well as the magic wand vibe.

The dare is to be spread eagle, while facing a mirror and these toys on you and on. Then stay like that for at least 4 hours or sleep like that. Have fun and report please if anything be free to Message it or so. it can change dare and task if anything
Thank you for this. I got out everything I needed and laid it in easy reach. Then I tied the rope to my anchor point and got it ready. Then I put on the spreader bar and tied my breasts. After that I put on the clamps and tied the magic wand into place and turned it on. I then put the gag in, I didn't inflate it cause I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep at all if it was, I hope this is okay. I then added on the collar and pulled my hands up into the ropes and tightened them up so I couldn't sit or kneel down. I then stood there for the next few hours. I didn't sleep like that. I tried too but the combination of the gag, the clamps, and standing up made it impossible so after about four hours I did untie everything. But it was a very fun dare. I really enjoyed having to stand there and just look at myself and see what a slut I am for letting people tell me to do this to myself.

And theswitchyside, thank you also. I will be doing yours tomorrow.
BondageSubGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Tell me if you like it

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
InternetSissy

glade you like it if you ever want more tellz me

Likes - tpe, controlled, 24/7, bondage, feminization, degradation, humiliation, exhibition, forced, exercises, Instructions, Rules, being told how to do things (such as how to sleep, eat &workout, play games)

Dislikes - adult baby, fin dom, anything that will cause lasting harm, friends/family, wedgies, Anything very messy (e.g. Peeing on bed), anything that spends unnecessary money (e.g. Rubbing food all over me)
InternetSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, degrade me, humiliation, pain, self bondage