Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 08:14 AM   #1
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Bell Office Edges and forced Orgasms, andreaswallows

I have decided today will be the day my dear andrea will be allowed to finally cum. After weeks of denial, 100s of edges, and some spectacular torments and chalenges at the hands of all of you, i think we all want to see her cum...and cum...and cum some more....we will get to that in a minute.

The Wardrobe
For today i have selected the following outfit for andrea at work;

Short black skirt, mid thigh.
black knee hieght boots, 4.5 inch heel
Fitted white dress shirt
Nude push up bra, tightened right up with her 38dd breasts on display
Stockings, to conceal her bruised knees from cocktail activity earlier this week
and a rather snug crotch chain and a remote bullet vibe.

The game

This evening andrea will be permitted to cum, and she will keep cumming and be forced to continue to cum until I think "we" have had enough.
She will be restrained to the bed at all four corners, and i will terrorize her wet pussy with a Hitachi wand as well as a rather large 12 inch dildo, don't worry, i will not neglect her breasts, as i have candles, nipple clamps and elastics on hand for our enjoyment.

Things you should know
Andrea loves to cum, she is naturally multi orgasmic. It is not uncommon during regular sexual activity for her to cum 3-5 times. The important thing to remember is; the first 3 orgasms are amazing for her, the next 3 are pretty good, the next 3 get uncomfortable and any there after are actually unpleasant. So, it only makes sense that our goal is to make her cum at least 10 times

The Game, your part
During the day today, we want you to submit your description of, if you were given the chance, how you would make slut andrea cum. Or how you would like her to make you cum.
You must realize that for slut andrea, reading your hot submissions are, at times, enough to make her cum without touching herself.
For each post today while she is at work, she will be required to tug her chain and vibe herself to the edge....no cumming. she will report and thank you after each post.

The game, our part

This evening, i will be securing slut andrea to the bed at 8pm pacific time. (Los Angeles time)
I will select the 10 best submissions from today. Andrea will be required to read each one, and follow her reading with an orgasm. she will have no control over how much or how little stimulation i apply during her reading, however she must be sure not to cum until she has completed her reading. Once she has cum, by using speech to text, she will post a " thank-you" the author of the post.

Once all 10 are completed, she will continue to be stimulated until such time as she makes me cum, of course, she will have to convince me to partisapate...........i am looking forward to her begging and pleading while i continue to force her orgasms.

So, please feel free to submit how you would make her cum or how you would my slut to make you cum. Hopefully yours will be one of the 10 selected and cumslut andre will reward you with a lovely "thank you" this evening and a messy edge this afternoon..

Have fun with my slut............

cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 03-16-2016, 08:37 AM   #2
nardia

I'll have to keep this short since I have some work to finish myself, but here is what I'd do to her.

I would start by gently licking, sucking and massaging her nipples until they get nice and sensitive. That might take a couple of minutes, after which I'd place the clamps on them.

I'd then straddle her face so she could pleasure me while I give her clit and lips the same treatment her nipples received. When I'm satistied that she's properly aroused (which shouldn't take that much in her current state) I'll sit down between her legs and start teasing her with one finger, pushing it in and out of her pussy.

After a couple more minutes I remove the finger, and take the nipple clamps off long enough for her to enjoy the feeling of blood rushing back into them. Followed by a little more sucking and teasing, after which I reapply the clamps. Then I continue teasing her pussy with two fingers.

I'll keep repeating this until she's completely stretched (or until I'd get my entire fist in). At that point I'll replace my fingers with the large dildo and remove the clamps. I'll bring her to an orgasm using the Hitachi while using my other hand to drip hot wax over her nipples. Once she finally cums I'll quickly remove the hitachi so her clit can receive one or two drops of wax as well in the middle of her orgasm.
The following user says Thank You to nardia for this post:
Old 03-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Just reading Nardia's post almost brought me to cum. Add the vibe and the tugging, I am already a dripping sluttly mess....Pervey guy keeps walking past my office...mmmmm
I cannot wait for this evening....

Andreaswallows....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 03-16-2016, 10:26 AM   #4
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardia View Post
I'll have to keep this short since I have some work to finish myself, but here is what I'd do to her.

I would start by gently licking, sucking and massaging her nipples until they get nice and sensitive. That might take a couple of minutes, after which I'd place the clamps on them.

I'd then straddle her face so she could pleasure me while I give her clit and lips the same treatment her nipples received. When I'm satistied that she's properly aroused (which shouldn't take that much in her current state) I'll sit down between her legs and start teasing her with one finger, pushing it in and out of her pussy.

After a couple more minutes I remove the finger, and take the nipple clamps off long enough for her to enjoy the feeling of blood rushing back into them. Followed by a little more sucking and teasing, after which I reapply the clamps. Then I continue teasing her pussy with two fingers.

I'll keep repeating this until she's completely stretched (or until I'd get my entire fist in). At that point I'll replace my fingers with the large dildo and remove the clamps. I'll bring her to an orgasm using the Hitachi while using my other hand to drip hot wax over her nipples. Once she finally cums I'll quickly remove the hitachi so her clit can receive one or two drops of wax as well in the middle of her orgasm.

Outstanding Nardia,

That entire senario is extreamly arousing.......i suspect andrea will be enjoying your post again this evening.

Andrea, how are you enjoying the bullet vibe today? I thought it might be a little different from the wiivibe as it allows better contact of the chain against your clit.

Cheers,

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:48 AM   #5
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

I think I would try out something I've been rolling around in my head for a while. I would get her nipples hard, then tie strings, maybe floss, from each nipple to her crotch chain both directly down the front and over her shoulders to the back. Just enough light tension that almost every move of her body causes the chain to pull on her nipples and vice versa. After that... Something to keep her moving. Perhaps just having her crouch down for a while - just balancing there should keep the sensations changing.

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Old 03-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #6
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

1. I would definitely be using Andrea's wet slutty body as a toy to make myself cum. Even if Robert says that we are allowed to make her cum I still think it would be more exciting for me if I sent her back to Robert more desperate for release rather than less 2. since Andrea seemed to enjoy being fantasized about pleasuring Nardia orally...

Andrea would walk into my house wearing her fuck-me heels, accessibly short skirt (no panties to stop her from dripping down her legs) and white shirt that clings tightly to her lovely tits (bra to push her tits up but not cover them). She would be bringing her nipple clamps, remote vibe, blindfold, and zip-tie in her purse but not wearing them yet.

My female friend (let's call her "Alexis" again) and I would welcome Andrea by making her stand in front of my apartment door while Alex and I take turns grabbing her hair with one hand, tits with the other hand, and passing her back and forth between the two of us until somebody sees what's happening to Andrea.

We would then take Andrea into the apartment, pointedly lock the door behind us, and start by making Andrea put on a show of bouncing her tits for us. I would then walk behind her and hold her arms behind her back while Alex starts squeezing Andrea's tits, through her shirt first but then pulling the shirt up to squeeze and suck on Andrea's naked skin. Andrea would be moaning so deliciously right now but we wouldn't allow her to cum.

We would then hold Andrea's purse out to her and instruct her to give us the nipple clamps from her purse. We could just take it ourselves but it would be so much more fun to make Andrea present to us whatever we will be using to have our way with her.

I would then attach the clamps with one hand (holding Andrea's arms behind her with my other) while Alexis kneels down to lift Andrea's skirt to suck on Andrea's soaking wet cunt while squeezing Andrea's ass. After getting Andrea so close to cumming in Alex's mouth but not allowing her to, Alex would stand up, let me remove her shirt and bra, and then grab Andrea's face and hold it against herself to make Andrea use her gifted mouth to pleasure Alex's tits.

We would then hold Andrea's purse out to her again and tell her to give us the remote vibe. Alex would kneel down and eat Andrea some more before sticking the vibe in place and buzzing it for a few seconds.

We would then tell Andrea to give us the zip-tie and the blindfold. I would zip-tie Andrea's hands behind her while Alex ties the blindfold around Andrea's face, then we would lower her to her knees. We would take turns making her suck on both of us until we'd each cum in her lovely mouth, vibing her the whole time but not letting her cum herself.

We would then call Robert to tell him that we were done with her (though continuing to enjoy her lovely mouth until he arrived. Hopefully we'd each cum at least one more time, as we would be allowed to cum as many times as we like) and when he picked her up we would have her clothing in a bag and she would have to ride blindfolded and naked the whole way home.

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 03-16-2016, 12:25 PM   #7
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
I think I would try out something I've been rolling around in my head for a while. I would get her nipples hard, then tie strings, maybe floss, from each nipple to her crotch chain both directly down the front and over her shoulders to the back. Just enough light tension that almost every move of her body causes the chain to pull on her nipples and vice versa. After that... Something to keep her moving. Perhaps just having her crouch down for a while - just balancing there should keep the sensations changing.

Excellent sugestion Berserk,

I am sure andrea will be thanking you shortly, unfortunately she is in a meeting with CFO and office pervy guy. She told me of this earlier and, naturally, i had to give her some tasks so she would not be board during her meeting.

I am sure she will tell us all how that went shortly.

Given andreas tardyness, do you have any other requests of my slut as punishment for not promptly responding?

Cheers,

Any other

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:26 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Oh....my god....I pulled hard on the chain, I was so close to cumming. These posts have me so aroused. Meeting with my CFO and Pervy guy was very interesting. Of course Pervy knew EXACTLY what I had going on. He kept looking at me with that smirk. With the vibe increasing, my voice would fluctuate. My CFO would stop and look at me, but he didn't say anything.
If you only he knew how fucking wet I was.

Andreaswallows.....

Old 03-16-2016, 02:51 PM   #9
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Good Girl,

Absolutely delicious darling.

Tell us;

Did you have a clear view of pervy guys crotch while you were squirming?

Did you make the best of your low cut blouse and push up bra while in the meeting?

Did you lick your lips and cross and uncross your legs as instructed?

Did you imagine how hard his cock was, and did you realize your slutty behavior was to blame?

Good girl,

I would appear as though you will be having an enjoyable evening tonight. In addition to the posts, I have a few PMs we will need to deal with. If you could be so kind as to stop at the store on your way home and pickup two large cucumbers and a pkg of icy hot, that would be great.

Cheers, andrea............

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:54 PM   #10
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I would first prepare you Andrea by converting you into an object. I would lie you on your back on a coffee table and use tape to bind you there firmly - forehead, under and over chest, arms, hands, waist.

Then I would add clamps to your nipples and then cover your upper half with some kind of light black fabric.

So now you are a pair of legs and a dripping, squirming pussy.

Think on that for a while Andrea. My training trip is finishing so I will have to complete this in a second message...
Old 03-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Ohpleasesir

OPS,

I have just finished recharging my egg vibe and have returned it inside my pussy...........it is currently on "high"

I have just read you brief and simple post, for whatever reason, the image and feeling of me being securely and almost completely restrained only allowed to move my legs has me incredibly aroused.......please tell this wet dripping slut more......

Thank you once Again Ohpleasesir........

xoxoxo

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 03-16-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:31 PM   #12
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Gladly....

Hmm actually rather than a coffe table, it would be better if it was a wheeled trolley - like a tea trolley. Then
I would dress your slut legs to go out with a nice pair of black lace stockings and your 5" heels, we vibe, red lace panties over the crotch chain and a short little skirt. I would tie your crotch chain firmly to the trolley making sure it is nice and tight against your clit.

Then I would cover the trolley, wheel you out the door and down the street to the local shoe shop.. of course every bump would transfer straight to your clit.

The shoe shop the assistant would help me put you in position in the display window, legs taped in place to display stands ensuring they are perfectly displayed, showing the red panties under the skirt.

Then I would say to you that you will be a shop window mannikin for the afternoon, and of course mannikins don't move or make a sound. I would attach a small bell to the crotch chain and tell you that I will begin with short bursts of the vibe and slowly increase. If I hear you moan or hear the bell ring I would stop and begin again - will only give you permission to cum if you go a whole minute on high without making a sound.

So there you would be Andrea, completely restrained, the visible crotch of your cum slut red panties getting wetter and wetter,, and every time you get close to orgasm some little moan or tinkle causing me to shake my head and start the whole thing again.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #13
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Window dressing

OPS,

My complements on a well thought our scenario, I especially like the fact that she is forced to remain motionless and silent in a public setting while you torment her by bringing her ever so close to orgasm with the vibe, while she is on display, helpless in the window none the less.

Is this something that is of personal interest to you?

Cheers,

4 hours till the Hitachi event begins..........

User name; BC1iron.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:29 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Berserk,

this wet dripping cum slut thanks you for your post, I truly hope you get some pleasure from my long and arduous period of torment and denial.....I want to cum so bad.

Imagining how hard I could make your cock only makes me wetter

Regards,

Old 03-16-2016, 05:41 PM   #15
Arconious

Aw, darn it, I've been enjoying you so much not getting to cum that I've been choosing not to post so you would have less to report on. I see that didn't work.

Anyway, for this current event, I submit the following.

I'd have Andrea meet me at my house, where I would have a note taped to the door, and a bag hanging from the handle. The note would read, "Once you ring the doorbell, you have five minutes to strip off your clothes, blindfold yourself, lock your hands behind your back, and be waiting on your knees like a good little slut. Do not start before you ring the bell." Inside the bag there would be a thick black cloth to use as a blindfold, and a set of handcuffs. I would use the security camera to check to see if she started before the time, and if she did, make her lean so her face was on the ground, and smack her ass with the flogger 45 times right where she was at, on my doorstep.

After her punishment, or completion of the task, I would grab her by the hair, make her stand and lead her into my house. After I closed the door, I would grab a collar that I had on the ready and lock it on her neck, at which point I would inform her that I gave the only key to that collar to her master, and she would be wearing it until he saw fit to remove it. I would then make her kneel again, and force my cock down her throat until I came. At this point, I would lock a Ring gag in her sweet mouth, silence her and keep her mouth open for business, a real 2 for 1.

I'd attach a leash to her collar, and lead her into my bedroom with it, if she hesitated at all, she gets a lash from flogger. Once in the bedroom, its time to get her restrained properly. I'd undo the handcuffs, and tie her wrists together with rope, then tie her elbows together so tight they touched. I would put her up on the bed, and make her kneel there. then I would grab more rope, and tie one end of each rope to each knee, and each ankle. At this point, make her spread her legs as far as she can while still holding balance, and tie the rope to the supports under the bed, so she has to maintain that position. Then I would take a rope from her wrists and tie it off to the headboard. This will force her head down into the bed, and leave her kneeling on the bed, face buried into it, and completely restrained.

I would alternate fucking her until I cum and using a vibe on her completely exposed pussy for the next three hours, forcing as many orgasms as I could out of her helpless vulnerable body. when I finally thought that was enough, untie her legs, and release her arms from the headboard, leaving them tied nicely behind her back. I would apply clamps to her nipples, with a chain that attaches them together. I would take the rope from her wrists, pull it through her crotch, and tie it to the nipple clamp chain. tight, so any movement would punish her pussy, and her tits. She would kneel at my feet, slowly sucking on my cock through her ring gag, and I would have candle wax, and ice on hand, and apply them randomly to various parts of her body, just watching as she squirmed.

when I feel that the little slut had enough for the night, I would untie her completely, leaving her with her blindfold and her collar, take her to the closet, strap her hands to the bar, and leave her for the night.

The next morning, she would wake up to my dick in her mouth, and be lead out to the yard to be hosed off with icy water.I would take her back inside, and lock her hands above her in a tall birdcage, only giving her about 6 inches of room in any direction. I would then inform her that I had asked for her master to pick her up at around 6, and I would be holding a party at noon. then I would lock the cage. At the party, She would stay in the cage, and anyone who pleased could fondle or grope her, if she refused to display herself adequately I would pull her out of the cage, and give everyone a change to spank her as much as they pleased before locking her back in the cage. And just to make things interesting, I would have a raffle, the five winners would get to cover her with as much cum as they could in 20 minutes.

I would end the party at around 5:30, and get the slut ready for her master, nice 5' heels, fresh crotch chain attached to her wrists which are bound neatly behind her back. have her on her knees, with a chain going from her collar to her ankles, holding her there kneeling. and to top it all off, the cum from 5 very enthusiastic party goers, as well as any that I felt like adding after the fact.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Arconious for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dildo, forced orgasm, restrained, vibe