Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-07-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Default Zombie Survival Kit

Okay, so for those who are worried about a zombie outbrake. I found your solution . See the link below.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/zero-zombie-kit.html

...Pretty cool, eh?

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
cmiller

Awesome, minus the fact that no guns are included. Obviously for legal reasons but anyone considering this should take that into consideration. Make sure you don't wait til the last minute to buy the guns too.

Personally I suggest either a Glock 17 or an FNP9 along with a S&W Model 36 as a boot gun for sidearm. For main rifle, an AK-47 or an HK417 if you can get your hands on one. If you prefer the shotgun then I would go with a Mossberg 500 Persuader or the Remington 870, both are 6 round capacity with short barrels for close quarters, the Winchester 1300 is a higher capacity with 8 rounds but is only available in 18" and more difficult to saw off if necessary. Finally if you're interested in being your team's long rifle expert, then the Remington 700 is always a great choice as it the FN SPR 308, both being bolt action though, you might be better off with just a classic AR-15 as they are readily available, .223 ammo is light, and they're capable of decent range with good accuracy, unless you're a proficient marksman and plan to pop off zombies over 300-400 yards, you don't need much more than that.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

No offense, but this all looks like cheap, plastic, overpriced shit. A mug with rails?!?! NO SIR.
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Armydude

I personally would choose my SIG P229R and my 12ga with slugs. I have enough ammo for a "while" so I think Im covered
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
cmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacegal24 View Post
No offense, but this all looks like cheap, plastic, overpriced shit. A mug with rails?!?! NO SIR.
Actually it's all fairly high quality equipment. Some might be kinda cheesy like the mug, but the scopes, the glove laser, the ammo setups and all that is fairly high end.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #6
RA Allen

Send a message via Yahoo to RA Allen

In being prepared for such an occurrence. One should consider what they'll need to survive in such an event and be prepared to get by on their own possibly indefinitely in a case as this. Since this deals with weapons it seems. Being military myself and an infantry man at that, one should consider something for all ranges. Or a few specific things that help in multiple scenarios. For long range work, if durability is an issue look into an AK rifle as there are none better. More common and more powerful is AR-15/M-16s. Which provide great long range & medium range power & ammo is fairly easy to find. Also a big fan of the M-4 Benneli Tac shotgun (12 gauge) which is perfect for up engagements requiring massive stoping power up close. Bonus of both shooting slugs and buckshot if needed. For sidearms personally would go with a Kimber 45 if can get one with a 40 cal or 9mm Beretta as back up if one or more can be had. Preferably each loaded hollow point rounds for best damage possible. For stealth and/distances where guns are of little or no use. A coldsteel/Gerber tomahawk or my 18" Kukuri are my preferred blades. That or my dagger and short sword combo I find all work well. It mostly comes down to what will work best for each individual in a given situation.
RA Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:08 AM   #7
Tallahassee

GOT THE EQUIPMENT BUT NO FUCKING GUNS . WHAT THE FUCK .
Tallahassee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

zombie survival guide FTW
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
Thepainvain

Well, since it's a zombie survival kit, and not a zombie hunting kit, it's fairly logical that's no guns are included.

And you can still burn the zombies. Or scare them away with magic. :3

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.
Thepainvain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Using a shotgun would be a terrible idea because most shotguns your going your going to have to pump after each shot and after you use up all your shells it will take you longer to put all the shells back into your shotgun. I would use a .22 caliber riffle because 1 bullet to the head will kill it and you cann carry 100+ .23 caliber bullets in the space you carry 8-10 shotgun shells. .22 caliber ammunition is more common to find then 5.56 or 7.62. And the .22 caliber gun will weigh less that an ar-15 or an ak47 and agian you could carry 200+ .22 caliber bullets in the space you can carry a AR-15 beta mag (beta mag is a mag that holds 100 rounds of ammunition)

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
Thepainvain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyann View Post
Using a shotgun would be a terrible idea because most shotguns your going your going to have to pump after each shot and after you use up all your shells it will take you longer to put all the shells back into your shotgun. I would use a .22 caliber riffle because 1 bullet to the head will kill it and you cann carry 100+ .23 caliber bullets in the space you carry 8-10 shotgun shells. .22 caliber ammunition is more common to find then 5.56 or 7.62. And the .22 caliber gun will weigh less that an ar-15 or an ak47 and agian you could carry 200+ .22 caliber bullets in the space you can carry a AR-15 beta mag (beta mag is a mag that holds 100 rounds of ammunition)
Why is everyone on getdare suddenly a gun expert? O.o

Oh, and I forgot, you can kill zombies with bananas.
Just lay approximately 100 peels between you and the zombies.

*Gaaaaaaaahhhhh Braaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnzzzzz*
*slip*
*Gaaaaaahhhhhh caaaaaaaaaaaan't staaaaaaaaaaaand uuuuuuup. Braaaaaaiiiiiinzzzz*

They will starve to death. Undeath. Obvlivion. What happens when you kill zombies, actually? :x

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.
Thepainvain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #12
RA Allen

Send a message via Yahoo to RA Allen

With due respect to all the anti shotgun people here. Shotguns are perfect for taking in hoards at close and even medium ranges. While pump action to load many are actually automatic and semi automatic. Having personal training in active military on them I highly recomend them if noise making isn't a problem. To each their own though.
RA Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
Floorsucker

When the zombies come, I will just slay them with my sword
Floorsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

*laughs secretly at the shenanigans I've atarted*

Thepainvain, you do bring up a very good point, It's a servival kit, but to servive... The hunted must become the hunter. Hehe

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde

Last edited by peaceful_soul; 08-08-2012 at 03:35 PM.
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #15
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I never claimed to be a gun expert but my boyfriend is the manager at a gun club and I tend to go there alot so I think I may know a few things about guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepainvain View Post
Why is everyone on getdare suddenly a gun expert? O.o

Oh, and I forgot, you can kill zombies with bananas.
Just lay approximately 100 peels between you and the zombies.

*Gaaaaaaaahhhhh Braaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnzzzzz*
*slip*
*Gaaaaaahhhhhh caaaaaaaaaaaan't staaaaaaaaaaaand uuuuuuup. Braaaaaaiiiiiinzzzz*

They will starve to death. Undeath. Obvlivion. What happens when you kill zombies, actually? :x

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk