Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
wishofbeat

Male 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

Welcome to GD

If you are looking at this ad is because something is triggering your curiosity so lay down, get comfortable and read carefully.

I am a Dom... I’m looking for a new play thing.

It should go unsaid but I want to be clear: NO Underaged. If you are underage, please stop reading and leave.

Who am I
I am a slim, fit guy. I’m calm but have lots of energy. I constantly run the world, and I have a control fetish. Yes, control. Basically, I want to control something. There could be a psychologist analyzing this particular one but I won’t be sorry about my control fetish. (Rest assured, you won’t be either) You can guess that I’m fairly strict.

I’m 100% straight. Sorry guys, move along... Move along...

What I like
I’m looking for a female sub. I want you to embark on a road to self-discovery and in this opportunity to show your submissive side without prejudices or judgment on my part. Show me your kinks and I will explore them with you, as a push you a little more over the edge every day.

Experience
I am experienced. Both in real life and online. I hope as you are reading this, your mind is full with questions about those experiences (and many other topics). All I have to say is: YOU SHOULDN’T STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. That goes both ways, as I will ask several questions myself, and you must know that.

If you don’t feel comfortable with...
What’s making you keep it to yourself? Are you afraid? What would I think of you? I am a lot of things but not someone who judges. I’d rather you tell me. I will listen and we can go on from there. This is for both of us to enjoy!

Privacy?
That is an excellent question! It is valid and important. Yes I will respect your privacy and no, I will not share anything you tell me or send me.
I don’t get any pleasure in sharing things in any platform, and I don’t need that “ego boost” for sharing, I consider it to be stupid and cruel –this is something you should ask me about it-

How would I start with you?

First, we need to have along chat -I did tell you that I would ask questions- before any kind of fantasy relationship can happen. Why? Simple! We have to come to common grounds: what you want, and what I want must be clear, as well as what you and I don’t want. I can’t design a good fantasy if I don’t know where the limits lie; and logistics, for a lot of people, are boring.
You must remember, I’m only human and I DON’T READ MINDS (I’d love to, but I don’t, you’ll have to communicate) and the humiliation and degradation are really erotic but more difficult to achieve, so feedback is required.
Note: I find calling someone a SLAVE to be lacking imagination and BORING as hell.

Feedback Example:
Subject 1: I LIKE DEGRADATION but don’t question my intelligence (no dumb, stupid, etc. Call names)

Is it valid? Yes, it is.

So, be ready for a lot of questions and a long chat.

What am I expecting?
I like to explore fantasies, to put you in different situations and see how you would respond to them. Also tasks, photos and reports, games, roulette, etc. I will respect your limits but I will also push your boundaries. This will give me a better insight of what you like.

Me as a Master
I expect your submission but I believe that the role of a master is not simply giving orders and expecting them to be followed, there is a lot of communication involved. If you are down, depressed, indecisive or feeling stupid, I will be there. I want to know your darkest desires, only I will know your twisted side and I will take care of you.

You as a Sub

You will address me with respect, folow my commands - your personal life is yours.-

Consider this
I have a twisted and perverted mind but I do have you and your pleasure into account. And I have a wild imagination.

You have questions? PM

Would you like to start? Hold on, PM
The following user says Thank You to wishofbeat for this post:
Old 06-04-2018, 07:44 PM   #2
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

This is a great ad! Good luck in your search!

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!

Advertisements
Kink Talk