Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #1
MissCathB

Female 23/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

23/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello fellow Getdare people, I hope you are well. (Sorry for the format of this I haven't quite got the hang of it)

I have been lurking on these pages for a few years now, but a change in personal circumstances has meant that I am able now able to sign up proper and start looking for what I want.

A little about me first. My name is Catherine, or Cath, or Cat. To my subs I am Mistress or Princess, but please don't call me that unless you are actually mine. If you feel uncomfortable using my name then please call me "Miss". I am a 23yr old single woman from the UK. I have just finished my Masters in Law and am working as many hours as I can at a local hotel to try and save a little money before hopefully doing some travelling before I enter the proper grown up world of work.

I live in a shared house at the moment as I haven't yet escaped my university lifestyle but I am hoping to get my own place at some point soon.

Physically I am about 5ft2 and about 7 stone 8lbs (157cm and 48kgs or 105lb if you prefer those measurements, although I'm not sure you would) with long brown hair and I wear glasses.

I guess we need to talk sex/kink stuff now, so here goes. I have been "into" BDSM since the age of about 15. I was introduced to it by my very first boyfriend and I played the role of a sub at that point. I say played the role because that's all it ever was for me, it was a game, it was make believe. That relationship ended very badly (please don't ask further questions about that, if we get to know each other well I might open up but that's for me to decide.)

After this first relationship I kept everything in my real life very vanilla. I had relationships with boys and girls, I would probably be described as "pansexual" but I don't really like being labelled as anything at all. I like what I like when I like it, it changes regularly but if I've formed a bond with you that is stronger than any "attraction".

Anyway, like I said, my real life was very vanilla but I always had that more kinky side to me, I was just always so scared to let it out over fear of being judged or taken advantage of or just generally being ridiculed (in my head Kink was wrong, I didn't know why, I just knew it was).

Eventually I got to learn more and more about myself and became more confident in who I am and less of a "teenager" basically. I met a lovely friend who I am still close with who taught me that it was ok to be myself.

It turns out that "myself" was as the Dominant partner in a relationship. I loved exerting power over people, I felt good having control, I felt complete when I was in charge.

Now, embracing my "Domme" side does not mean I walk around in thigh high leather boots holding a whip 24/7. I dress how I always did, I act in public how I always did but in private I can finally be who I really am. To show me that you've read my whole ad please put "Biscuit" as the subject line when you message me, anyone who doesn't will be deleted unread.

Now let's talk about what I am looking for. You should be...

• Female - right now I am not interested in boys. Sorry. I know some of you will send me lovely messages and would be very obedient etc etc but right now I am only looking for a girl. (I may, possibly, perhaps, consider TS, but you must be very convincing as a girl to interest me.)
  • Submissive - please don't be a Domme "experimenting". I am happy to speak to beginners and experienced subs alike, but you must know that you are a sub. I'm not here to help you find yourself, I'm here to help you grow into what you are.
  • Under 30 - being 23 myself I don't think I could be dominant with anyone older than 30, but this is a loose limit, if you are older and would like to give it a go then please get in touch.
  • Petite - sorry to any bigger girls out there, you are all absolutely beautiful, but I only find myself attracted to petite girls. In addition with me being so small I don't see how it would work if you aren't at least on the smaller side. I don't expect you to be thin as a rake, but a healthy weight and not too tall please.
  • Available - now this means 2 things. First, you must be single and unattached. I am not willing to share you, I am not willing to let you have any other Masters, Mistresses, slaves or subs, boyfriends or girlfriends. I get jealous easily and you must understand this nd respect it. I am not interested in starting an offline relationship with anyone at the moment, but a girl has needs so you have to be ok with me being with other people occasionally. Second, you must have time to spare to give to me. I do not expect you to be contactable 24/7, indeed I have a very busy life myself, but you must be able to give some time on a regular basis for me.
  • Visible - I am not going to be one of these people who expects everything and gives nothing. I will happily prove my identity with a non-nude, non-face photo in whatever way you feel comfortable with. Of you I expect you to be able to take photos, videos and go on cam, all of which both nude and non nude. If you are not happy to show your face then that is OK, we can work around that. I know some people will consider this to not be a fair trade but that is simply how it will be. If you are wanting to see a sexy Mistress naked, then go type it into Google image search and enjoy yourself. I am here to own you, not provide you with visual stimulation.
  • Coherent/Intelligent - I don't need you to be a professor but we need to be able to talk on the same level. That means no text speak and clear communication throughout.

I think that covers the main points. Now for some specifics. Here's a list of my interests, it would be good if some of yours matched at least a handful of mine.

• Orgasm control/denial
  • Protocol and Rules
  • Discipline
  • Setting tasks
  • Exercise regimes
  • Degradation and Humiliation
  • Aftercare
  • Bondage
  • Pain (causing of course)
  • Insertions (Oral, vaginal and anal)
  • Clothing control
  • Public (both hidden and exposed)
  • Sharing (you being shared at my behest)
  • Punishments for misbehaviour
  • Nipple play
  • Body modification (from controlling shaving right up to piercings and tattoos)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Pushing limits (physical and mental)

If I think of any more then I'll add them to the post over time. You don't need to match all of these likes but at least a few are required otherwise we won't work. Please let me know which you are interested in when you message.

Next are some of the things that I will not engage in.

• Poo and Pee
  • Nappies (diapers)
  • Blood
  • Family or Animals
  • Being called "mommy" or "mummy"
  • Total power exchange (just don't have time sorry)
  • Clingy-ness (don't be too desperate, it's a turn off)

Again, if I think of any others as I go through this process I will add them to the list.

The ideal candidate will also live alone or be able to be alone regularly and have access to toys or household items, or at least be willing to obtain some quite quickly.

I have Skype and Kik but to start with I would like you to communicate with me through Getdare and then email, the reason being I don't want to be bombarded with messages on those platforms at this early stage.

So just to summarise for everyone. I am Mistress, looking for a female sub/slave who fits the above criteria.

If you've managed to get all the way to the end of my ad then well done you've done very well, good girl. Please make sure you have read every word though, it is very important. I have taken my time trying to give you the fullest impression of me and its only polite to respect that.

If you've read the whole ad and think that you would be a good fit for me then I encourage you to send me a private message on here. Please be as detailed as you can.

I look forward to hearing from all of you beautiful people and hopefully I can find that perfect fit somewhere amongst all of you.

Thank you everyone

xoxo

PS. Here's a link to my AMA that I have started which will hopefully answer some of your questions. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...22#post3284422
Old 05-22-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
MissCathB

Thank you for everyone who got in touch with me. I have found someone that I think could be an amazing fit so for now this ad is closed.

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all find what you're looking for.

Advertisements
Kink Talk