Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
Layheigh
Baby Member

Male 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave)

18/male(trans. Want to be a girl)/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location (chat slave - over email)

Hi. I’m actually only 18. I’m just on my phone and it won’t let me change the age from 20. But anyway, my name is Hayleigh and I am looking to be someone’s “slave” I guess. I guess like a “dare slave” (preferably by a female). I am transgender and I want to be a girl. For that reason I’m REALLY into cross dressing as well as other things. If anyone is interested then email me at [email protected] and we can go into details about what I like doing, what I won’t do and stuff like that. In the process of introducing myself and stuff I will also go into detail about whatever is important to know about the ins and outs of my life and whatever you ask about. I would rather have many people to choose from just in case I don’t meet requirements for someone. Thank you

Edit: an idea I had was to like have you set certain “rules” for me to live the summer by. Like “you can ONLY wear thongs as your underwear” and then whenever you feel like I add on a new rule like “you have to get a bikini and tan for 10 minutes a day” blah blah blah

A BIG PART OF WHAT KIND OF PERSON I WANT IS SOMEONE WHO WANTS NO PICTURES, BUT I WILL WRITE FULL REPORTS ON EVERY “DARE” OR “TASK” GIVEN

Last edited by Layheigh; 05-22-2018 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Change mistakes

Advertisements
Kink Talk