Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-22-2018, 04:05 AM   #1
MasterDennis

Male 31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

31/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

I am looking for a female submissive for a nice roleplay (and maybe more/long term prefered). Ideally we evolv to a dynamic where we rp but also where you act out the things i order you to do, but this is not mandatory

About myself: 31years old, European, steady job, single, dark hair and beard, brown eyes, 175cm, 70kg (pic will follow once we have chatted a bit)

Main kinks: orgasm control, protocol (training), bondage, spankings, some humiliation, public, ...

A possible roleplay can start like this:The doorbell rings, i know it is you, standing at my front door for the first time, exactly on time. After a few moments i open the door and tell you to come in. You are wearing a short black dress, stockings and high heels, just like you were ordered to. I close the door behind you, tell you to stop and turn around. 'Take off the dress, subs don't wear clothes in this house'. 'I ...' you stumble out. 'I don't like repeating myself' i interrupt you before you can give an answer.After a few moments, you reluctantly take off your little dress and reveal your naked body to me. 'I see you followed my dresscode orders precisely' I compliment you. 'Thank you' you answer shyly. 'In this house we adres people properly' i explain to you. 'You will always speak to me with, Sir, understood?''I'm sorry, Sir', i will do so, Sir' you answer.I step closer to you and whisper in your ear, 'What a gorgeous body you have' while grabbing a boob in my right hand, gently sqeezing it. I make my way down and feel if you are wet already.

If you want to know about me, have a look at my older posts or just contact me and ask

Advertisements
Kink Talk